It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagabond: GOG has told me the main reason they don't flag the updates is it would be annoying to see all those update notifications. I disagree, but I can see the reasoning behind it.
I don't care about notifications....But changelog.txt is my dream.
Vagabond: GOG has told me the main reason they don't flag the updates is it would be annoying to see all those update notifications. I disagree, but I can see the reasoning behind it.
tburger: I don't care about notifications....But changelog.txt is my dream.
Same for me :D
Kyonhism: I digged thread and find nothing I don't know it's new or not but Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business updated .
It's been updated more than two months ago. But it's not your fault for missing it. You know, no notification from GOG on installer updates, no changelog...
Kyonhism: I digged thread and find nothing I don't know it's new or not but Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business updated .
mrkgnao: It's been updated more than two months ago. But it's not your fault for missing it. You know, no notification from GOG on installer updates, no changelog...
Oh 0_0 we really need a changelog :D
Patches
Primordia has been updated to version 1.2! The Steam and Direct version are updated already (just use your original download link), and GoG should follow very soon. The fixes include:

Game no longer autosaves during the ending credits and ending cutscenes
Fixed several kiosk glitches
Implemented a "how to play" button on Options menu
Fixed "We're All In This Together" & "The Three Musketeers" achievements being unachieveable.
New dialog options with Metromind implemented
Energy Sensor in junkpile now behaves correctly
Fixed crashes relating to lamp character hints
Implemented the place item fix, regarding the virus, transmitter, scraper arm, and generally items on the iconbar being selected without actually being owned by the player.
Fixed the kiosk achievement being unachievable
Now inventory ui closes when you click on, or using hotkey for savegame and/or restoregame uis.
Fixed Restart UI, restore UI and save UI closing the "close" label properly, as all other uis.

I just download Geneforge 1-5 a couple of nights ago. oh well time to download again.
Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in and let you know we posted the following updates:

Primordia version 1.2
Defender's Quest 1.0.64 (Universal Update for PC and a new DMG for Mac)
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7 (UU for PC and DMG for Mac)
JudasIscariot: Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in and let you know we posted the following updates:

Primordia version 1.2
Defender's Quest 1.0.64 (Universal Update for PC and a new DMG for Mac)
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7 (UU for PC and DMG for Mac)
I appreciated the notification on my shelf about Defender's Quest. I hope you guys will do that for updates from now on so we don't miss them. Thanks for the mention of them here as well Judas. I didn't think to check the game forum yet but hopefully whatever the updates contain is there.

Edit: Ah, and there was complete patch notes for the updated version of the Defender's Quest game in the game's forum. Very nice!
Post edited February 15, 2013 by dirtyharry50
I think somethings shed to light . It seems if new updates change something in the game like patches, GOG guys make a notification but if they are only updated installer like v2 and if nothing changed it seems there is no notification :)
Yeah but often times I will read the notification while still at work and when I return home I usually already have forgotten about it.

I think it would be best to make the GoGDownloader smarter so that it can be used to automatically mirror one's game collection.
itti: Yeah but often times I will read the notification while still at work and when I return home I usually already have forgotten about it.

I think it would be best to make the GoGDownloader smarter so that it can be used to automatically mirror one's game collection.
You are not alone :D
Leisure Suit Larry has been updated with the SVGA talkie-version of Larry 6.
Gaunathor: Leisure Suit Larry has been updated with the SVGA talkie-version of Larry 6.
Ah, very good! I noticed the installer version now says 2.1.0 so I wondered.
The Bioforge installer was updated to 2.0.0.13. As there was no notification, I am not sure when exactly, sometime between last friday and today.
Post edited February 20, 2013 by Gabelvampir
Gabelvampir: The Bioforge installer was updated to 2.0.0.13. As there was no notification, I am not sure when exactly, sometime between last friday and today.
How in heaven and earth have you noticed that?!
It's not as if it changed from 1.x to 2.x. It merely changed from 2.0.0.12 to 2.0.0.13, so this could be identified only by actively clicking on the link.
Or by looking here, which also explains the nature of the change.

So now we need to click on hundreds of links to identify changes? Why wasn't it at least changed from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1?

Anyhow, thanks.