It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oops :)

Uhh you're welcome :D
Post edited January 23, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Do my eyes betray me or Omerta got an update and now I might finally be able to play it (and finish it)?
Tannath: And others are not getting them at all. =S I'm not getting any notifications for forum replies, for instance.
And others having no problem at all with the notifications or the site. To make matters more confusing. (?)
blotunga: Do my eyes betray me or Omerta got an update and now I might finally be able to play it (and finish it)?
No, your eyes are not confusing you :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Tex Murphy Under a Killing Moon had an ebook in mobi and PDF format added to its bonus section :)
You mean product_bonus_39683 and product_bonus_39693?
high rated
Wow, my notifications are blowing up this morning. Good news on Omerta - I guess it now officially enters the backlog.
JudasIscariot: Tex Murphy Under a Killing Moon had an ebook in mobi and PDF format added to its bonus section :)
Getting new bonus materials is always welcome, so thanks to GOG. I would just like to point out, however, that for some time now, new bonus content is named "product_bonus_number". For the UAKM book, this is "product_bonus_39693".

Could you get your website wizards to make certain bonus content is properly marked?
HypersomniacLive: You mean product_bonus_39683 and product_bonus_39693?
Oh, come on - not again! What is it with thouse false entrys nowadays?
high rated
MarkoH01: Oh, come on - not again! What is it with thouse false entrys nowadays?
I'm definitely not the right person to ask.

At least they're labelled correctly when downloaded, but I'd like to know the answer to that question myself.
Very cool.

Saw on facebook that Aaron Connors is now releasing e-book and audio book versions of his Tex Books through his site.
rogue sqadron 3d got an update yesterday, did it fix something?
Soccorro: rogue sqadron 3d got an update yesterday, did it fix something?
It received a German manual from one of our German fans by name of sanifox :D
Soccorro: rogue sqadron 3d got an update yesterday, did it fix something?
JudasIscariot: It received a German manual from one of our German fans by name of sanifox :D
and i redownloaded and reinstalled it -.-
MarkoH01: Oh, come on - not again! What is it with thouse false entrys nowadays?
HypersomniacLive: I'm definitely not the right person to ask.

At least they're labelled correctly when downloaded, but I'd like to know the answer to that question myself.
Wait till you see the text of the book:
Article_73 adjective_11 noun_56 comma_00 preposition_13 verb_90 preposition_68 verb_512 surprise_46 exclamation_mark_956
mrkgnao: Wait till you see the text of the book:
Article_73 adjective_11 noun_56 comma_00 preposition_13 verb_90 preposition_68 verb_512 surprise_46 exclamation_mark_956
There's another comma_00 missing there...