It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher Adventure Game just updated to version 1.1.2
high rated
Grargar: I do. I just spread some extra information, since our official informant is missing. :P
He's actually playing a bit of hide and seek with us. ;-P
From MaGog's logs for 19 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, file_size: 119 MB ***TO*** 120 MB

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
This War of Mine got its 1.2 update.
MarkoH01: I now installed the new Outcast 1.1 version. It should be mentioned that the game now has English, German and French audio (and videos) and additional to subtitles in these languages it has subs in Italian, Brazilian and Dutch.
Off topic

Brazilian= person born in Brazil, Portuguese is the language they speak and if you want to be more specific you say Brazilian Portuguese.

You must have confused it because a person born in England/Germany/France is English/German/French and speaks English/German/French, or you knew but only wrote Brazilian to be faster or then you simply didn't knew they spoke Portuguese. See Mexico and USA, for exemple. In the first, people speak (Mexican) Spanish and not Mexican like in the latter they speak (American) English and not American.

Please don't get me wrong or feel insulted. I just like to teach/clarify things sometimes, so that people can be well informed, specially when it's already 5AM and I have no sleep :P
Post edited December 20, 2014 by hugo360pt
MarkoH01: I now installed the new Outcast 1.1 version. It should be mentioned that the game now has English, German and French audio (and videos) and additional to subtitles in these languages it has subs in Italian, Brazilian and Dutch.
hugo360pt: Off topic

Brazilian= person born in Brazil, Portuguese is the language they speak and if you want to be more specific you say Brazilian Portuguese.

You must have confused it because a person born in England/Germany/France is English/German/French and speaks English/German/French, or you knew but only wrote Brazilian to be faster or then you simply didn't knew they spoke Portuguese. See Mexico and USA, for exemple. In the first, people speak (Mexican) Spanish and not Mexican like in the latter they speak (American) English and not American.

Please don't get me wrong or feel insulted. I just like to teach/clarify things sometimes, so that people can be well informed, specially when it's already 5AM and I have no sleep :P
It's nice to be informed since I really did not know this (I knew about Spanisch in Mexico and English in USA but not about Portuguese in Brazil) BUT in this case I simply wrote down what I saw (see attachement). So the devs made the mistake I simply did not correct it ;)
Attachments:
MarkoH01: It's nice to be informed since I really did not know this (I knew about Spanisch in Mexico and English in USA but not about Portuguese in Brazil) BUT in this case I simply wrote down what I saw (see attachement). So the devs made the mistake I simply did not correct it ;)
Oh, I see, at least you know how to write the word "Brazilian", the same cannot be said about the dev :P
Is funny to see how they seem to have mixed Brasil(Brazil in Portuguese) + Brazilian to make "Brasilian", but it's very likely it's only a mistake that has nothing to do with it
Post edited December 20, 2014 by hugo360pt
MarkoH01: It's nice to be informed since I really did not know this (I knew about Spanisch in Mexico and English in USA but not about Portuguese in Brazil) BUT in this case I simply wrote down what I saw (see attachement). So the devs made the mistake I simply did not correct it ;)
hugo360pt: Oh, I see, at least you know how to write the word "Brazilian", the same cannot be said about the dev :P
Is funny to see how they seem to have mixed Brasil(Brazil in Portuguese) + Brazilian to make "Brasilian", but it's very likely it's only a mistake that has nothing to do with it
I am sure they will correct this minor mistake if you tell them. Right now they are busy to optimize the game and adding additional features (and an intro movie with good quality - i hope).
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 20 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Alien Nations, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Anachronox, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Cossacks Anthology, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 3, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4, 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon(64 3500+ or faster processor (dual core Pentium D, Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2/FX processor recommended), 1 GB RAM or more, NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series graphics card or equivalent DirectX 9.0c-compliant 256 MB 3D video card supporting hardware T&L and Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB SLI compatible 3D video cards recommended), 6 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4, 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon(64 3500+ or faster processor (dual core Pentium D, Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2/FX processor recommended), 1 GB RAM or more, NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series graphics card or equivalent DirectX 9.0c-compliant 256 MB 3D video card supporting hardware T&L and Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB SLI compatible 3D video cards recommended), 6 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Fragile Allegiance, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 500MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 500MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Incoming + Incoming Forces, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Outcast 1.1, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Rayman 2: The Great Escape, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Rayman® Forever, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 3, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence, Violence)
[Thank God, it's back!]

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by mrkgnao
high rated
HypersomniacLive: You're absolutely right, thanks. More impressive is that I posted just after mrkgnao, yet managed to completely miss that dialogue

Interesting. I think this warrants a support ticket.

Thanks again.
Bumping my own post to let everyone know that I finally got a reply to my ticket - yep, it only took a month, but they apologised for the dealy.

Here's what GOG Support had to say (emphasis mine):
Our webdevs are working on a number of fixes to the Account system, which, to my knowledge, should also address update notification issues. Unfortunately I cannot give you a definite date when these fixes will be implemented.
Sounds like the webdev team was not consulted, not particularly promising.
Outcast 1.1 received the patch v1.1.0.18707 (patch installer version 2.0.1.15).
http://www.gog.com/forum/dead_state/dead_state_patch_v100135_is_now_available
when did Cognition GOTY got updated to 2.1.0.9? I bought it in november and downloaded version 2.0.0.5 installed it and started to play! and today I was going through my library and noticed cognition 2.1.0.9 and it turns out there is a new version and I didn't get an updated flag or any other kind of warning or message! plus; on Cognition releated forum there is no topic/post about it. So what was updated (in Cognition GOTY) and when will GOG fix this issue. It really gets on my nerves! Thanks for info! ;-)
Post edited December 22, 2014 by GlorFindel
GlorFindel: when did Cognition GOTY got updated to 2.1.0.9? I bought it in november and downloaded version 2.0.0.5 installed it and started to play! and today I was going through my library and noticed cognition 2.1.0.9 and it turns out there is a new version and I didn't get an updated flag or any other kind of warning or message! plus; on Cognition releated forum there is no topic/post about it. So what was updated (in Cognition GOTY) and when will GOG fix this issue. It really gets on my nerves! Thanks for info! ;-)
Maybe update? Or maybe [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post4687]this?
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Tannath
GlorFindel: when did Cognition GOTY got updated to 2.1.0.9? I bought it in november and downloaded version 2.0.0.5 installed it and started to play! and today I was going through my library and noticed cognition 2.1.0.9 and it turns out there is a new version and I didn't get an updated flag or any other kind of warning or message! plus; on Cognition releated forum there is no topic/post about it. So what was updated (in Cognition GOTY) and when will GOG fix this issue. It really gets on my nerves! Thanks for info! ;-)
The 2.1 installers are the Galaxy ready installers. Most likely nothing has changed in the game itself. If only the installer got updated but the game is unchanged then GOG doesn't notify its users. That is intentional.