It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well whatever the web team is doing they should stop and go fix the update notifications.
I cannot keep my downloaded GOG collection up-to-date like this.
high rated
Gydion: Nit, this is because of the site redesign and not Galaxy. GOG was already intending the site redesign. Perhaps it would have been more complete if they didn't need the fresher, better site up for the Galaxy alpha/beta, but I kind of doubt it.
Yes, but the whole fresher, better revamp was clearly designed with Galaxy in mind.
Manual added to NEO Scavenger.
Daliz: Well whatever the web team is doing they should stop and go fix the update notifications.
I cannot keep my downloaded GOG collection up-to-date like this.
So much this.

I appreciate the work of Judas in the community A LOT but this fix is long long overdue.
high rated
JudasIscariot: Manual added to NEO Scavenger.
How long does your vacation last? We're all happy for you, but we need you to return a.s.a.p., as the update on updates is a mess out of control. :-)
JudasIscariot: Manual added to NEO Scavenger.
HypersomniacLive: How long does your vacation last? We're all happy for you, but we need you to return a.s.a.p., as the update on updates is a mess out of control. :-)
Until the 2nd of January but I might alter the deal :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: Until the 2nd of January but I might alter the deal :P
Should I assume that the smiley means "extend" and not "shorten"? ;-)
Judas is on vacation? I have not agreed to this! :(

But he sure has deserved it ;)
From MaGog's logs for 19 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 3, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence, Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence)
NOTE! CHANGED Psychonauts, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language, Bad Language, Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language, Violence)
[There goes our last "Violence, Violence". Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.]

NOTE! CHANGED Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
Mount & Blade: Warband patch 1.164 - no info anywhere.
HypersomniacLive: Mount & Blade: Warband patch 1.164 - no info anywhere.
Just some upgrades relating to Viking Conquest.
You already know what the point of my comment is, right?
HypersomniacLive: You already know what the point of my comment is, right?
I do. I just spread some extra information, since our official informant is missing. :P
Any idea what is holding up the Mac(and Linux) release of Trine enhanced edition?

"That darn month or so" of vacation?
This thread is the only thing keeping me from tearing my hair out when my library updates.
Thanks!