It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Have their been any PC updates lately? All the last 6 flags are linux etc :P
Well technically PC refers to the hardware, not the Operating System and as such those updates were also for PC.
Niggles: Have their been any window updates lately? All the last 6 flags are linux etc :P
Smannesman: Well technically PC refers to the hardware, not the Operating System and as such those updates were also for PC.
happy now? :P
Smannesman: Well technically PC refers to the hardware, not the Operating System and as such those updates were also for PC.
Niggles: happy now? :P
I'm never happy...
Yay, an update for The Witcher!
real.geizterfahr: Yay, an update for The Witcher!
Seems to be an update for the Mac version...
... which requires downloading the whole 9 GB monster again.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Grargar
*sigh*
Another update to The Witcher without a clear indication of what updated. And after reading it, it claims another Witcher update without any clear indication as to what updated. GOG, this bug or its variations have been around for years now.
Niggles: Have their been any PC updates lately? All the last 6 flags are linux etc :P
Well Linux/Mac/Win are all "PC", not sure why people keep referring to Windows when they say PC. :P

On topic: It's hard to keep track what's updated here, I usually check the last 2-3 pages to make sure I didn't miss anything :)
Second Witcher update for today :D
Grargar: Seems to be an update for the Mac version...
Didn't we have a Mac update less than a week ago? oO
real.geizterfahr: Didn't we have a Mac update less than a week ago? oO
Well, the new Mac version was apparently problematic, so the updates to fix it continue. If I recall correctly, the previous Mac installer was version 2.1.0, while the current one is version 2.2.0.
high rated
The question now is - will Geralt play nice if I click it away or will he keep pestering me all day long?
HypersomniacLive: The question now is - will Geralt play nice if I click it away or will he keep pestering me all day long?
I doubt it. You can't stop Geralt from wanting to become even more enhanced.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Grargar
Downloader keeps informing me every few minutes that Witcher got updated. Yay.
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher/the_witcher_mac_version_has_been_updated
high rated
Grargar: I doubt it. You can't stop Geralt from wanting to become even more enhanced.
He's free to do so. That is so long as he doesn't think I need to be told more than once every time he does.