It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BKGaming: I don't know, that was posted yesterday... could it really take over a day to flag?
JudasIscariot: I don't know. All I can say in this situation is to write a support ticket about this.
I'm not getting any flags at all.

Wasteland 2, Ascendant and AvP 2000, None of these games got an update flag for me.
From MaGog's logs for 25 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Ascendant, file_size: 615 MB ***TO*** 412 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Freedom Planet [Upcoming], bonuses: ***TO*** 2 wallpapers, 5 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], bonuses: Champion Edition Wallpapers & Ringtones (Coming Soon), 5 wallpapers, Campaign Almanac (Coming Soon), Hi-Res Game Map (Coming Soon), Original Soundtrack (Coming Soon), Making of Documentary (Coming Soon), 5 avatars, Pre-Order Bonus Mystery Item #1 (To Be Revealed!), Pre-Order Bonus Mystery Item #2 (To Be Revealed!) ***TO*** Champion Edition Wallpapers & Ringtones (Coming Soon), 5 wallpapers, Campaign Almanac (Coming Soon), Hi-Res Game Map (Coming Soon), Original Soundtrack (Coming Soon), Making of Documentary (Coming Soon), 5 avatars, Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet, Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition [Upcoming], bonuses: 5 wallpapers, 5 avatars, Pre-Order Bonus Mystery Item #1 (To Be Revealed!), Pre-Order Bonus Mystery Item #2 (To Be Revealed!) ***TO*** 5 wallpapers, 5 avatars, Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet, Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge
GUACAMELEE! GOLD EDITION got an update flag. No idea what has been changed though...
Ghorpm: GUACAMELEE! GOLD EDITION got an update flag. No idea what has been changed though...
Linux version got added :)
strange - still missing flags for yesterday's updates (Halfway, Ascendant, TLF) but today's updates are flagged...

p.s. lol, and Halfway and Ascendant flags appeared right after posting :D
p.s. lol2 and TLF right after editing this post :D :D :D
Post edited November 26, 2014 by cyboff
Ghorpm: GUACAMELEE! GOLD EDITION got an update flag. No idea what has been changed though...
JudasIscariot: Linux version got added :)
Ah, that's good, thanks
Inherit the Earth just got flagged.
I think, its the linux-version, judas told 2 days ago in the ite-forum.
Another delayed flag, nothing new on planet gog.
Two additional days went by without the awaited Cognition update now adding up to the 13th days since my first asking. Still no ETA when the German subs will finally be available for me to use and still no update. If I had bought it directly on the devs web site (also DRM-free) or on steam I'd have them since Nov. 11th (16 days! ago). The slowest update on GOG I've ever experienced. I want to support GOG but it would be great if they now could support me.
http://www.gog.com/forum/risk_of_rain/risk_of_rain_has_been_updated_to_version_123
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is now available for Linux :)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is now available for Linux :)
Great!
JudasIscariot: Linux version got added :)
Nice!
More kudos to my favorite software pusher ;)

Edit,

I see a time limited offer code for 66% off Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition have popped up in my library. I just might get tempted to pick this one up too, when it gets the Linux treatment.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Solei
JudasIscariot: http://www.gog.com/forum/risk_of_rain/risk_of_rain_has_been_updated_to_version_123
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is now available for Linux :)
and what about mac & linux versions of Risk of Rain? There is no excuse like horrible dependencies of DLCs in case of SotS:The Pit :P
Have their been any PC updates lately? All the last 6 flags are linux etc :P
Niggles: Have their been any PC updates lately?
5 hours ago with Risk of Rain.