It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: snip
any info on what changed in Alone in the Dark? I was hoping to have floppy versions or extra or maybe the audio compression finally fixed (I don't know if there is indeed audio compression for AitD, just referring to another post)?
JudasIscariot: snip
damien: any info on what changed in Alone in the Dark? I was hoping to have floppy versions or extra or maybe the audio compression finally fixed (I don't know if there is indeed audio compression for AitD, just referring to another post)?
Windows XP 32-bit installation issues i.e. the game wouldn't install on a Windows XP 32-bit system :)
damien: any info on what changed in Alone in the Dark? I was hoping to have floppy versions or extra or maybe the audio compression finally fixed (I don't know if there is indeed audio compression for AitD, just referring to another post)?
JudasIscariot: Windows XP 32-bit installation issues i.e. the game wouldn't install on a Windows XP 32-bit system :)
thanks
JudasIscariot: Windows XP 32-bit installation issues i.e. the game wouldn't install on a Windows XP 32-bit system :)
Have the installers for all three games changed or just for the first title?
HypersomniacLive: Have the installers for all three games changed or just for the first title?
Just the one Damien listed :)
JudasIscariot: Just the one Damien listed :)
Thanks.
Disappointed, I got no update flag for this at all? Would not have known if I didn't check here.
BKGaming: Disappointed, I got no update flag for this at all? Would not have known if I didn't check here.
It might be delayed. I always flag patches.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by JudasIscariot
BKGaming: Disappointed, I got no update flag for this at all? Would not have known if I didn't check here.
JudasIscariot: It might be delayed. I always flag patches.
I don't know, that was posted yesterday... could it really take over a day to flag?
JudasIscariot: It might be delayed. I always flag patches.
BKGaming: I don't know, that was posted yesterday... could it really take over a day to flag?
I don't know. All I can say in this situation is to write a support ticket about this.
From MaGog's logs for 25 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], cur_price: 20.00 ***TO*** 19.99

NOTE! CHANGED Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000, bonuses: ***TO*** manual, wallpaper, keyguide, 2 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Halfway, file_size: 188 MB ***TO*** 187 MB
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], cur_price: 20.00 ***TO*** 19.99
Rofl.
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], cur_price: 20.00 ***TO*** 19.99
Tannath: Rofl.
You may have missed this.
mrkgnao: You may have missed this.
Actually, I didn't. ^^
That really is just plain silly lol