It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How long till I can finally read here that Cognition has been updated to German subtitles? It is getting ridiculous seeing all the old games updated in french, linux and mac and this relatively new game for which you already have the complete build (so not much patching should be needed) is not.

After all I am now waiting for nearly two weeks since Phoenix told me they have sent out the newest update for it. It took me over months to get them this far (I only bought the game because they confirmed that the German subtitles will come to GOG) and it is a shame that now I have to wait so long for GOG who until now I have known for quick solutions and help. I know you already said that you are working on it but you still have not given a concrete date or at least a maximum wait date. I am not pleased at all this time with your service - sorry.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by MarkoH01
From MaGog's logs for 24 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], cur_price: 19.99 ***TO*** 20.00

NOTE! CHANGED Alone in the Dark, file_size: 253 MB ***TO*** 379 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Guacamelee! Gold Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Guacamelee! Gold Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Pentium 3 2.0 GHz or better, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM, Hard Drive: 800 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Inherit the Earth, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Inherit the Earth, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory

NOTE! CHANGED Labyrinth of Time, The, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Labyrinth of Time, The, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory

NOTE! CHANGED Meridian: New World, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, Portuguese, Russian
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 24 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], cur_price: 19.99 ***TO*** 20.00

[...]
I guess that cent was of too great value for inXile to forfeit it.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: I guess that cent was of too great value for inXile to forfeit it.
Nah, I actually appreciate it. I can't stand all these xxx.99 prices. Marketing garbage to mislead people to think prices are $1 lower.
HypersomniacLive: I guess that cent was of too great value for inXile to forfeit it.
shmerl: Nah, I actually appreciate it. I can't stand all these xxx.99 prices. Marketing garbage to mislead people to think prices are $1 lower.
It also means that discounts are more likely to give nice round numbers.
The entire SotS: The Pit set-up with all the fucking installers just makes my OCD just so crazy, goddamn I just want all of the in one big installer.
Crosmando: The entire SotS: The Pit set-up with all the fucking installers just makes my OCD just so crazy, goddamn I just want all of the in one big installer.
I -think- all you need is the Pilgrim installer, but yeah, it was infuriating the first time around. Damn worth the effort tho.

NOTE! CHANGED Alone in the Dark, file_size: 253 MB ***TO*** 379 MB
Is this good news? Maybe floppy versions are added or lossless audio?
http://www.gog.com/forum/halfway/halfway_windows_has_been_updated_to_version_123
JudasIscariot: I hope so too as we're waiting on them as well :)
Thanx. That was very specific. :)
no flag for me?
Because the Mac version hasn't been updated as per the OP :)

edit: or are you referring to the delayed flag issue?
Post edited November 25, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Fenixp: I -think- all you need is the Pilgrim installer, but yeah, it was infuriating the first time around. Damn worth the effort tho.
Certainly not the current Pilgrim installer, because it's a mere 27 MB.
cyboff: no flag for me?
JudasIscariot: Because the Mac version hasn't been updated as per the OP :)

edit: or are you referring to the delayed flag issue?
I read your post about delayed mac/linux versions :D
but this time it's about "delayed flag" or "no flag" in the menu, and of course I still have an issue with flag on changed installers/patches... and it is platform/browser independent , same on windows, same on mac, same on linux :D
http://www.gog.com/forum/ascendant/ascendant_has_been_updated_to_version_122
We put up a new Mac DMG that will work as intended with the new Betrayed Hope DLC for The Last Federation :)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by JudasIscariot