It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: could the Linux versions that have recently been released on Steam already be at GOG?

Nope. Apparently not.
No :( But it would be to fast anyway. They don't seem to react fast or at all at our whining. So, that's why I started to ask around what would be the best way to file an official support request.

hummer010: I sure hope we get the Linux versions.
Me too. :)
astropup: No :( But it would be to fast anyway. They don't seem to react fast or at all at our whining. So, that's why I started to ask around what would be the best way to file an official support request.
If you haven't done so already, go to the Support Section, Contact Us, select "Other (general feedback, suggestions, kudos... etc)" as the type of inquiry and "other operating system support" as the problem type.
astropup: No :( But it would be to fast anyway. They don't seem to react fast or at all at our whining. So, that's why I started to ask around what would be the best way to file an official support request.
Grargar: If you haven't done so already, go to the Support Section, Contact Us, select "Other (general feedback, suggestions, kudos... etc)" as the type of inquiry and "other operating system support" as the problem type.
Thanx and a "+" of gratitude. :) Will do when I catch some time.

Edit:
Just tried it out to check how it works. Haven't sent the request yet, though. But I will. Thanx once again.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by astropup
HypersomniacLive: Still no word on the re-flagging of the Deponia titles or what the late (for me at least) flag for SotS is about.

Posts in this thread here regarding the latest patches released for the Deponia games state that the initial patches were corrupt. Perhaps the new flag is for the replaced patches but some people still have issues with them.

@Judas

Please clarify what's going on.
Installers were updated for the new DLC so that everyone would be on the same page. Plus we trimmed some of the DLC ones so that SOTS wouldn't weigh as much as it did before.
hummer010: Colour me disappointed. I logged onto GOG, and see that I have three new game updates. I assumed that it was just another error, but I went and checked it, and it was all three Deponia titles. I got really excited - could the Linux versions that have recently been released on Steam already be at GOG?

Nope. Apparently not.

I sure hope we get the Linux versions.
I hope so too as we're waiting on them as well :)
Post edited November 24, 2014 by JudasIscariot
high rated
JudasIscariot: Installers were updated for the new DLC so that everyone would be on the same page. Plus we trimmed some of the DLC ones so that SOTS wouldn't weigh as much as it did before.

[...]
Thanks for that, odd though that it got flagged two days after it was made available.

Could you shed some light on what's going on with the Deponia flags and the patches?
JudasIscariot: Installers were updated for the new DLC so that everyone would be on the same page. Plus we trimmed some of the DLC ones so that SOTS wouldn't weigh as much as it did before.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for that, odd though that it got flagged two days after it was made available.

Could you shed some light on what's going on with the Deponia flags and the patches?
Delayed flags? I am not sure, I flagged each patch only once so I really have no clue. Please send a ticket, if you haven't already :)

The SOTS ones were more than likely my fault as I forgot to flag the installers earlier, so my apologies for that one.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for that, odd though that it got flagged two days after it was made available.

JudasIscariot: Delayed flags? I am not sure, I flagged each patch only once so I really have no clue. Please send a ticket, if you haven't already :)

The SOTS ones were more than likely my fault as I forgot to flag the installers earlier, so my apologies for that one.
Only got a flag for Deponia a few days ago. No flag for Deponia 2 and 3.
I did receive the SOTS flag.
In both cases no idea which files where changed or new as the individual files aren't flagged for some time now.

As for SOTS, can you clarify the Juggernaut DLC.
I had it on my account till I did an account refresh. The checkout page for the gold edition states it's part of the gold edition. Is that true? As I have the gold edition, shouldn't Juggernaut be marked as owned?
high rated
JudasIscariot: Delayed flags? I am not sure, I flagged each patch only once so I really have no clue. Please send a ticket, if you haven't already :)

The Deponia titles were not flagged with delay, they got re-flagged yesterday. If you check your update thread in the series forum, you'll read posts about the first batch of patches causing some issues, then that the patches were updated and that solved the issues for some but not for others.
I'm asking for some clarification on the status of this, before sending a ticket (I haven't installed any of the patches).

Yeah, I got a single flag for Deponia 1 a few days ago, and then on Sunday I got flags for all three.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Tannath
Tannath: Yeah, I got a single flag for Deponia 1 a few days ago, and then on Sunday I got flags for all three.
Yep happened to me as well, something strange was going on with the flags.
From MaGog's logs for 24 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, file_size: 173 MB ***TO*** 142 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3: Extremism [DLC], file_size: 6 MB ***TO*** 7 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3: Social Engineering [DLC], file_size: 6 MB ***TO*** 7 MB

[Probably related to this: http://www.gog.com/forum/democracy_3/clones_drones_dlc_gog_left_out_to_dry/post22]
hummer010: Colour me disappointed. I logged onto GOG, and see that I have three new game updates. I assumed that it was just another error, but I went and checked it, and it was all three Deponia titles. I got really excited - could the Linux versions that have recently been released on Steam already be at GOG?

Nope. Apparently not.

I sure hope we get the Linux versions.
JudasIscariot: I hope so too as we're waiting on them as well :)
Thanks for the info.
http://www.gog.com/forum/meridian_new_world/meridian_new_world_has_been_updated_to_version_102
http://www.gog.com/forum/guacamelee_series/guacamelee_gold_edition_is_now_available_for_linux
http://www.gog.com/forum/inherit_the_earth/inherit_the_earth_is_now_linux_compatible
http://www.gog.com/forum/labyrinth_of_time_the/the_labyrinth_of_time_is_now_available_for_linux
mrkgnao: NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Astebreed
Fixed :) Thanks!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by JudasIscariot