It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HertogJan: You're probably right. But I can't remember buying it.
mrkgnao: Since the DLC appeared only two days ago, you'd probably remember (alcohol notwithstanding).

GOG had (has?) a bug that caused it to spontaneously appear on some people's shelves (even before the release). As far as I know, these were eventually removed.
Must be the bug than. Already wondered why I had 4 DLC while my library said 3.

Account refresh removed it.

You already own it if you have the gold edition:
http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/did_we_just_got_juggernaut_for_free/post5
I just confirmed that on the checkout page.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by HertogJan
mrkgnao: Since the DLC appeared only two days ago, you'd probably remember (alcohol notwithstanding).

GOG had (has?) a bug that caused it to spontaneously appear on some people's shelves (even before the release). As far as I know, these were eventually removed.
HertogJan: Must be the bug than. Already wondered why I had 4 DLC while my library said 3.

http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/did_we_just_got_juggernaut_for_free/post5
Interesting. I have the gold edition, and bought Juggernaut on Friday (without anyone preventing me). Oh, well.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
HertogJan: Must be the bug than. Already wondered why I had 4 DLC while my library said 3.

I suppose that by "Gold Edition", you mean someone who has bought the Gold Edition bundle and not the base game+DLCs one by one, because I can't see it anywhere, account refresh or not.

Grargar: I suppose that by "Gold Edition", you mean someone who has bought the Gold Edition bundle and not the base game+DLCs one by one, because I can't see it anywhere, account refresh or not.
It's not listed as owned, but on the checkout page it says it's part of the gold edition.
For me Juggernaut disappeared from my library after an account refresh.
HertogJan: It's not listed as owned, but on the checkout page it says it's part of the gold edition.
For me Juggernaut disappeared from my library after an account refresh.
I'm really confused by all this mess. There is no mention of Juggernaut on the Gold Edition bundle's product description and I'm not given a warning if I try to buy Juggernaut separately. But if I put the Gold edition bundle (which GOG still doesn't say that I own it, even though I own the three parts described in the product's description) along with Juggernaut in the cart, I'm being warned that the Gold Edition does include Juggernaut. Sword of the Stars: The Pit has been a horrendous mess ever since the release of the Gold Edition bundle.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: I'm really confused by all this mess. There is no mention of Juggernaut on the Gold Edition bundle's product description and I'm not given a warning if I try to buy Juggernaut separately. But if I put the Gold edition bundle (which GOG still doesn't say that I own it, even though I own the three parts described in the product's description) along with Juggernaut in the cart, I'm being warned that the Gold Edition does include Juggernaut. Sword of the Stars: The Pit has been a horrendous mess ever since the release of the Gold Edition bundle.
It's always have been a mess !

the pilgrim & juggernaut are seperate upgrade of the gold edtion

i know this is silly an upgrade for an upgrade >.>
Post edited November 24, 2014 by DyNaer
It's broken beyond belief and I doubt it will ever work as desired.
high rated
Wurzelkraft: It's broken beyond belief and I doubt it will ever work as desired.
What matters is for it to work as intended. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: What matters is for it to work as intended. ;-P
Maybe THIS is what they intended. We don't know. ;)
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Maybe THIS is what they intended. We don't know. ;)
So, they work in mysterious ways? ;-P
HypersomniacLive: So, they work in mysterious ways? ;-P
At least in the most illogical ways.
Wurzelkraft: It's broken beyond belief and I doubt it will ever work as desired.
I suppose GOG made a mistake i don't think it was intended the last DLC would be *FREE*

I don't know, an installer with all gold edition content would be extremly helpfull.
DyNaer: I suppose GOG made a mistake i don't think it was intended the last DLC would be *FREE*

I don't know, an installer with all gold edition content would be extremly helpfull.
Which is why it has been removed from people's accounts. If it's still in your library, an account refresh will get rid of it.
Colour me disappointed. I logged onto GOG, and see that I have three new game updates. I assumed that it was just another error, but I went and checked it, and it was all three Deponia titles. I got really excited - could the Linux versions that have recently been released on Steam already be at GOG?

Nope. Apparently not.

I sure hope we get the Linux versions.
high rated
Still no word on the re-flagging of the Deponia titles or what the late (for me at least) flag for SotS is about.

Posts in this thread here regarding the latest patches released for the Deponia games state that the initial patches were corrupt. Perhaps the new flag is for the replaced patches but some people still have issues with them.

@Judas

Please clarify what's going on.