It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sword of the Stars: The Pit was flagged. No idea if something changed or if it was a bug.
Grargar: Sword of the Stars: The Pit was flagged. No idea if something changed or if it was a bug.
Perhaps a very delayed flag because of Juggernaut?
high rated
I suppose we're not going to find out what those flags are for, eh?
EnforcerSunWoo: Perhaps a very delayed flag because of Juggernaut?
But I don't have Juggernaut.
Grargar: But I don't have Juggernaut.
Juggernaut was added to Swords of the Stars: The Pit. So if you have that, the Juggernaut DLC should be visible when you click SotS:TP in your library.
Grargar: But I don't have Juggernaut.
I think the base game and Gold were updated due to installation errors with Juggernaut. Some answers may lie here.
Ophelium: I think the base game and Gold were updated due to installation errors with Juggernaut. Some answers may lie here.
That actually seems to be the case. I indeed see different installer versions.
I re-downloaded all SotS installers two days ago and nothing has changed since then. False flags. -_-
high rated
JudasIscariot: [...]
Could you please shed some light regarding the flags for the Deponia titles and SotS?
Wurzelkraft: I re-downloaded all SotS installers two days ago and nothing has changed since then. False flags. -_-
I think they are just delayed flags.
HertogJan: Juggernaut was added to Swords of the Stars: The Pit. So if you have that, the Juggernaut DLC should be visible when you click SotS:TP in your library.
I don't have it... pretty sure it has to be bought.
HertogJan: Juggernaut was added to Swords of the Stars: The Pit. So if you have that, the Juggernaut DLC should be visible when you click SotS:TP in your library.
SirPrimalform: I don't have it... pretty sure it has to be bought.
Neither do I...
Yes. It has to be bought (costs $2).
mrkgnao: Yes. It has to be bought (costs $2).
You're probably right. But I can't remember buying it.
mrkgnao: Yes. It has to be bought (costs $2).
HertogJan: You're probably right. But I can't remember buying it.
Since the DLC appeared only two days ago, you'd probably remember (alcohol notwithstanding).

GOG had (has?) a bug that caused it to spontaneously appear on some people's shelves (even before the release). As far as I know, these were eventually removed.