It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/wasteland_series/wasteland_2_has_been_updated_to_patch_4
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 21 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[More or less the same for DLCs]

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Processor 2 GHz (Dual Core), Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Hard Drive: 500 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Processor 2 GHz (Dual Core), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Hard Drive: 500 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
[More or less the same for DLCs]

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, languages: Audio and text: German, English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French (Windows uniquement)

NOTE! CHANGED Deponia, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, Italian. Text only: Bulgarian, Czech, French, Greek, Polish, Russian, Turkish ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, Italian. Text only: Bulgarian, Czech, French, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish

NOTE! CHANGED Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, Italian. Text only: French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, Italian. Text only: French, Polish, Russian, Turkish

NOTE! CHANGED Redshirt, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Redshirt, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor 2 GHz (Dual Core), Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Hard Drive: 500 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor 2 GHz (Dual Core), Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Hard Drive: 500 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Sword of the Stars: The Pit, file_size: 545 MB ***TO*** 522 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames [DLC], file_size: 0.9 GB ***TO*** 0.8 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - The Pilgrim [DLC], file_size: 1.1 GB ***TO*** 27 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition Upgrade [DLC], file_size: 0.9 GB ***TO*** 1 GB

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Astebreed
Post edited November 21, 2014 by mrkgnao
high rated
Since GOG doesn't seem to have announced it, I'll just point out that two DLCs have been added to GOG today:

- DEMOCRACY 3: CLONES AND DRONES
- SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT - JUGGERNAUT
mrkgnao: - DEMOCRACY 3: CLONES AND DRONES
- SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT - JUGGERNAUT
The sneaky Judas posts: DEMOCRACY 3: CLONES AND DRONES & SotS - JUGGERNAUT
high rated
Gydion: The sneaky Judas posts: DEMOCRACY 3: CLONES AND DRONES & SotS - JUGGERNAUT
Oh, why not make official release announcements and instead sneak the new DLC releases into the game specific fora?
Gydion: The sneaky Judas posts: DEMOCRACY 3: CLONES AND DRONES & SotS - JUGGERNAUT
HypersomniacLive: Oh, why not make official release announcements and instead sneak the new DLC releases into the game specific fora?
they did the same with the Last Federation DLC as well....
MarkoH01: Oh, what a surprise - still no Cognition update :(
JudasIscariot: We're working on it, sorry it's taking so long :/
Yes, very sad about it. I wanted to play this weekend but I guess I won't. Anymway thank you for posting here so I know you are still working on it. Any idea when the new build will be ready to play?
Post edited November 23, 2014 by MarkoH01
I think they need to make it clearer that http://www.gog.com/game/democracy_3_clones_and_drones is an addon (DLC) for http://www.gog.com/game/democracy_3

ie TO PLAY THIS ITEM YOU ALSO NEED .....
ConnieThunder: I think they need to make it clearer that http://www.gog.com/game/democracy_3_clones_and_drones is an addon (DLC) for http://www.gog.com/game/democracy_3

ie TO PLAY THIS ITEM YOU ALSO NEED .....
While they're at it, perhaps they should do the same for WASTELAND 2 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION UPGRADE.
HypersomniacLive: Oh, why not make official release announcements and instead sneak the new DLC releases into the game specific fora?
Doesn't seem to make much sense. Perhaps they will do the release announcement/spotlight after the sale? Also, mrkgnao had posted before Judas.
high rated
Gydion: Doesn't seem to make much sense. Perhaps they will do the release announcement/spotlight after the sale? Also, mrkgnao had posted before Judas.
Yes, I saw mrkgnao's post, I just don't pay much attention to DLC releases in general. Even Judas posts are not formal announcements, just replies to others asking about this content.

What would the point of such belated announcements be? Bad handling overall. Seems that GOG still can't handle other things when running a big sale.
All 3 Deponias got flagged for me.
Since it's Sunday, I'm a bit worried ._.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by MadyNora
MadyNora: All 3 Deponias got flagged for me.
Maybe it it just that the flags finally show up for the patch the series got a few days ago, since for me only one had a flag when the patches arrived :D
moonshineshadow: Maybe it it just that the flags finally show up for the patch the series got a few days ago, since for me only one had a flag when the patches arrived :D
Well, I only own one and I've had two flags, but we can only hope it's not a Dragonsphere.
MadyNora: All 3 Deponias got flagged for me.
moonshineshadow: Maybe it it just that the flags finally show up for the patch the series got a few days ago, since for me only one had a flag when the patches arrived :D
Deponia 1 did have a flag when they were patched, the rest 2 not.
But Deponia 1 is flagged too >.>
Please no be Dragonsphere, please.......