It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's the new Dragonsphere!
The Witcher is re-flagged for me for the 2nd time today. *sigh*
high rated
Oh yes... Geralt refuses to kill dragons (according to Sapkowski's books) but he could have killed a dragonsphere, right? It's not a dragon, it's a friggin' sphere! So actually smashing the damn sphere was the only thing he should have done. But noooo! No dragons killing means no dragonspheres smashing. And you see what happened? He got infected by the same virus. Serves him right I would say but why we have to suffer?!
Ghorpm: He got infected by the same virus. Serves him right I would say but why we have to suffer?!
This update flag is like herpes. =/ Great.
Why not put info about update on game store page ?
high rated
I just clicked it away, don't even care if it was something new at this point.
HypersomniacLive: I just clicked it away, don't even care if it was something new at this point.
I clicked it away 10 minutes ago. Now it's back again.
mrkgnao: I clicked it away 10 minutes ago. Now it's back again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*cries*
high rated
mrkgnao: I clicked it away 10 minutes ago. Now it's back again.
Here too, definitely dragonsphering.

Wurzelkraft: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*cries*
At least in your case, it's your punishment for not buying Sacred 2 yesterday.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Geez seriously Witcher? -_-
3rd time today.
high rated
MadyNora: Geez seriously Witcher? -_-
3rd time today.
He is a tenacious fellow, isn't he?
3rd time today.
HypersomniacLive: He is a tenacious fellow, isn't he?
He really wants to bring some attention to himself, that's for sure. Maybe he is just trying to tell me to finish reading the book already :P
3rd time today.
HypersomniacLive: He is a tenacious fellow, isn't he?
At this point, i came to the conclustion the GOG devs have team taken some mutagens -_-
Post edited November 20, 2014 by DyNaer
Oh boy, some nice deja vu there with Geralt.
I am getting a bit angry now. Witcher is updated AGAIN and Cognition still has not received the update. DRM-free is a great thing but waiting over a week longer for an already available update to play the game in my native language is not. I am getting tired of waiting asking and being ignored!