It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/vertical_drop_heroes_hd/halloween_drop_heroes_or_vertical_drop_heroes_has_received_the_halloween_update
http://www.gog.com/forum/magicmaker/magicmaker_has_been_updated_to_version_104
http://www.gog.com/forum/sam_max_hit_the_road/sam_max_hit_the_road_is_now_available_in_spanish

Octodad, now available for Llinux! :D
So, what's with my library notification (1) which leads to nothing in particular (no "new", no updated game numbers)...?
Telika: So, what's with my library notification (1) which leads to nothing in particular (no "new", no updated game numbers)...?
Do you have any of the games I just listed in the last few posts?
Okay Judas, I just asked you about this in the other thread and now I'm confused. So the VDH update is just temporary? I was kind of joking when I asked that originally but you just told me it ends after the promo.
Telika: So, what's with my library notification (1) which leads to nothing in particular (no "new", no updated game numbers)...?
I'm getting the same thing. Nevermind, must be the spanish Sam & Max Hit the Road.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo
Could you do something like that for the italian version of Fate of Atlantis?
tinyE: Okay Judas, I just asked you about this in the other thread and now I'm confused. So the VDH update is just temporary? I was kind of joking when I asked that originally but you just told me it ends after the promo.
The Halloween update will remain but the later version will simply default to the vanilla Vertical Drop Heroes content rather than the Halloween content you'd see now by default if you fire up the game :)
Race the Sun is now available for Linux!

MIK0: Could you do something like that for the italian version of Fate of Atlantis?
PM me?
Post edited October 31, 2014 by JudasIscariot
This I call service. 20 years old game and it gets updated in less than 5 minutes after I buy it. :-)
Yay for Linux versions. Nice pace you're keeping there lately :)
Depths of Peril is now available for Linux :)
My shelf is showing the new update for D:OS: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=557734#Post557734
JudasIscariot: Race the Sun is now available for Linux!
Great! Thanks for the release. Good to see various Linux versions rolling in :)
Post edited October 31, 2014 by shmerl
From MaGog's logs for October 31:

NOTE! CHANGED Magicmaker, file_size: 204 MB ***TO*** 205 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Octodad: Dadliest Catch, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Octodad: Dadliest Catch, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17k, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics 3000/4000, NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better (Open Source Drivers NOT SUPPORTED), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: lib32-alsa-plugins or libasound2-plugins:i386 and libasound2-plugins-extra:i386 may be required, Additional Notes: Not supported: ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA950, NVIDIA Geforce 7050, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8Ghz or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Sam & Max Hit the Road, bonuses: manual (English), manual (French), manual (German), hintbook ***TO*** manual (English), manual (French), manual (German), manual (Spanish), hintbook
NOTE! CHANGED Sam & Max Hit the Road, languages: English, French, German, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: English, French, German, Italian. Text only: Spanish

NOTE! CHANGED Vertical Drop Heroes HD, file_size: 35 MB ***TO*** 37 MB