It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/primordia/fallen_novella_gog_download_lacks_last_part/post4
Thanks Cinemware for the old school ad poster for Defender of the Crown :)

You'll find this in your goodies section for Defender of the Crown :)
Thanks!

By the way, wasn't this thread a sticky before?
Post edited October 16, 2014 by ShadowOwl
ShadowOwl: Thanks!

By the way, hasn't this thread once been a sticky?
It was but since there have since been so many stickied threads they have all been compiled into a Community Compendium 4.0 sticky megathread :) They were multiplying like tribbles :)
JudasIscariot: It was but since there have since been so many stickied threads they have all been compiled into a Community Compendium 4.0 sticky megathread :) They were multiplying like tribbles :)
Oh, haven't checked the new Community Compendium yet. Going to do so now!
JudasIscariot: It was but since there have since been so many stickied threads they have all been compiled into a Community Compendium 4.0 sticky megathread :) They were multiplying like tribbles :)
ShadowOwl: Oh, haven't checked the new Community Compendium yet. Going to do so now!
Enjoy :)
high rated
But tribbles are cute and tranquillizing. ;-)

BTW, do you know why some of us don't ever get update notifications for Wasteland 2?
@JudasIscariot

One for your web skills:
http://www.gog.com/game/stacking

Need to add NIX support :)
HypersomniacLive: But tribbles are cute and tranquillizing. ;-)

BTW, do you know why some of us don't ever get update notifications for Wasteland 2?
I just sent some notifications out as we had the Mac and Linux versions still going through tests and such. I'll make a post in the subforum regarding the new version in a just a few minutes :)
ConnieThunder: @JudasIscariot

One for your web skills:
http://www.gog.com/game/stacking

Need to add NIX support :)
Fixed, thanks :)
Post edited October 16, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I just sent some notifications out as we had the Mac and Linux versions still going through tests and such. I'll make a post in the subforum regarding the new version in a just a few minutes :)

[...]
Does this mean that I should get an update flag?
JudasIscariot: I just sent some notifications out as we had the Mac and Linux versions still going through tests and such. I'll make a post in the subforum regarding the new version in a just a few minutes :)

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that I should get an update flag?
You should, yes.

You should see this on your shelf:

Patch 2,2 (hotfix for patch 2.1)

for your Windows version, if you use the Windows version :)
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that I should get an update flag?
JudasIscariot: You should, yes.

I can see the hotfix for Wasteland 2 in my library, but have no update flag for it.
So far I haven't had any update flags for Wasteland 2. Not for patch 1, not for patch 2 and now not for the hotfix.
If you check the subforum, you'll see that others have the same issue.

What HertogJan said.

HypersomniacLive: What HertogJan said.
I re-flagged the patches for Windows. Are you still not getting a flag?
HypersomniacLive: What HertogJan said.
JudasIscariot: I re-flagged the patches for Windows. Are you still not getting a flag?
No Wasteland 2 flags here.