It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Hi,

Don't take my word for it since my text is blue and you know how people who write in blue can't be trusted >.> but the update was mostly getting the official 2.0 patch working with modern systems, hence the reason I gave a list of what changed with the update.

Enjoy the game :D
I see. Thanks for the information!
Fallout 2 has been updated (couple of days ago in fact) to fix the problem with no music playing.
http://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_2_no_music_1/post20
Hotline Miami got a patch today. :-)
keeveek: Hotline Miami got a patch today. :-)
Before the sale started, eh? Because I bought the game less than half an hour after it started and didn't get an update message. Well, just makes sense - would be stupid to initiate increased sales and make many people redownload the game a few minutes/hours after that. :P
Post edited January 16, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: snip
Yep, the patch was added before the sale. You can see that by looking at when I posted... :P
Eador:Genesis just got new patch.

Apparently it's just some cosmetical text fixes.
Vitek: Eador:Genesis just got new patch.

Apparently it's just some cosmetical text fixes.
Russian language too
I noticed the Far Cry games got updated installers. Too lazy to check for any others.
Vagabond: I noticed the Far Cry games got updated installers. Too lazy to check for any others.
Actually there are quite a few:
- Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut
- Beyond Good and Evil™
- Driver®: Parallel Lines
- Far Cry®
- Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
- Heritage of Kings: The Settlers™
- Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
- Heroes of Might and Magic®
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
- IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946
- Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor™
- Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
- Panzer General 2
- POD Gold
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Settlers® 2: Gold Edition, The
- Silent Hunter® 2
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
So I'm not reading (freaking LOL) but what are those universal updates, usually it just says that this patch is added or did I just downloadid so late that it is included already?
Antimateria: So I'm not reading (freaking LOL) but what are those universal updates, usually it just says that this patch is added or did I just downloadid so late that it is included already?
it's a bit a mess up with notification

almost all the time when a game installer become a v2 one : there's no notification (i saw some rare cases but that's all)

you check all your collection (and when you have a lots of games like me , it's a problem)
Post edited January 20, 2013 by DyNaer
Are the v2 installers reliable? I feel kinda naked without the long integrity check of v1.
Antimateria: So I'm not reading (freaking LOL) but what are those universal updates, usually it just says that this patch is added or did I just downloadid so late that it is included already?
DyNaer: it's a bit a mess up with notification

almost all the time when a game installer become a v2 one : there's no notification (i saw some rare cases but that's all)

you check all your collection (and when you have a lots of games like me , it's a problem)
It is finally true.. I mean.. those universal things. Dude or woman you restored my faith.

So what are those are installers, originally updated and you don't need them or what?
I mean do, they come with normal installer?
if i'm correct :

it's a repackaging :

- some games doesn't like the periods in the default path name (since gog.com has one ...)
- now games files are max 1.5GB (i guess it's for more compatibility)
- include a pdf reader (optional)
- some games using DOSBox , got the lastest version integrated

i surely i missed some points

anyway if a game works properly on your system , u don't need the new installer.

but of course u need the new installer , for future patches.
Post edited January 20, 2013 by DyNaer
DyNaer: if i'm correct :

it's a repackaging :

- some games doesn't like the periods in the default path name (since gog.com has one ...)
- now games files are max 1.5GB (i guess it's for more compatibility)
- include a pdf reader (optional)
- some games using DOSBox , got the lastest version integrated

i surely i missed some points

anyway if a game works properly on your system , u don't need the new installer.

but of course u need the new installer , for future patches.
you made those all from hat right?
There were games which are 3 gigs and.. better love it, it your's for life. ^^

Future patches indeed but I would like to know if I should bother with it or just if i download a normal thing is itr the same and how come Stonekeep those 2 orcs are so hard?

Edit2: and with hard I mean, seems impossible
Post edited January 20, 2013 by Antimateria