It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alpha centauri was updated with a patch, but I don't know what it contains.
keeveek: Alpha centauri was updated with a patch, but I don't know what it contains.
All that I can see that changed, is both the Main exes and the uninstall info. We'll have to wait for a Blue Text to tell us all
Post edited January 03, 2013 by te_lanus
keeveek: Alpha centauri was updated with a patch, but I don't know what it contains.
te_lanus: All that I can see that changed, is both the Main exes and the uninstall info. We'll have to wait for a Blue Text to tell us all
I believe it is explained here
January 8 2013 - Powerslide - Windows installer v2.0.0 [updated]

"fixes the no music problem with the game"
Post edited January 08, 2013 by mrkgnao
So, did TW2 get updated? Says 3.0.1...
Fuzzyfireball: So, did TW2 get updated? Says 3.0.1...
No, it's been that version for awhile.
Alpha Centuri update, too hung over to see exactly the change
reaver894: Alpha Centuri update, too hung over to see exactly the change
Universal Update 2.0.2 was added.
What's the changelog, GOG?!
According to this:

http://www.gog.com/forum/sid_meier_s_alpha_centauri_/new_installer_and_patch_for_smacsmax_are_now_ready_for_download

A few small changes:

Alien probe teams now use the correct art.

The Cyborg faction now correctly has the Technology Steal ability.

The Drone faction now correctly includes the Base Revolt ability of 75%.
Nice, thanks for the info.
Ubivis:
Thanks mate, most helpful!
Ubivis: According to this:
Thanks. I just DLoaded the last update 2 days ago. Thought this new update was a notification error. Thanks forf the heads up.

http://www.gog.com/forum/sid_meier_s_alpha_centauri_/new_installer_and_patch_for_smacsmax_are_now_ready_for_download
A few small changes:

So is this an official patch that was missing before or an unofficial patch or what? Does anyone know?

A few small changes:

spindown: So is this an official patch that was missing before or an unofficial patch or what? Does anyone know?
Hi,

Don't take my word for it since my text is blue and you know how people who write in blue can't be trusted >.> but the update was mostly getting the official 2.0 patch working with modern systems, hence the reason I gave a list of what changed with the update.

Enjoy the game :D