It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Age of Wonders 3 DLC installers fixed.
From MaGog's logs for September 22:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 8.7 GB ***TO*** 10.4 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer)
NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, languages: English ***TO*** English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, file_size: 119 MB ***TO*** 120 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.9 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 ghz or equivalent, Graphics: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space ***TO*** OS X 10.8.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 ghz or equivalent, Graphics: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_series/shadowrun_dragonfall_directors_cut_patch_203_available
Is something wrong with the notification system? My library was flagged with a new update in the drop down menu, and with the help of your post I also found the update marker on Dragonfall, but the line above the library (where the number of games is displayed) didn't tell me that a game was updated and which. Maybe the new feature of displaying the number of games all the time messed up the old system?
Leroux: Is something wrong with the notification system? My library was flagged with a new update in the drop down menu, and with the help of your post I also found the update marker on Dragonfall, but the line above the library (where the number of games is displayed) didn't tell me that a game was updated and which. Maybe the new feature of displaying the number of games all the time messed up the old system?
I am not sure myself but could you send us a Support ticket about this if you see anything odd?
Leroux: Is something wrong with the notification system? My library was flagged with a new update in the drop down menu, and with the help of your post I also found the update marker on Dragonfall, but the line above the library (where the number of games is displayed) didn't tell me that a game was updated and which. Maybe the new feature of displaying the number of games all the time messed up the old system?
JudasIscariot: I am not sure myself but could you send us a Support ticket about this if you see anything odd?
I was afraid you'd say that. But ok, I took the time to fill out a support ticket, now I'm off to work. :)
The Linux version of Shadowrun Returns and the original Dragonfall DLC are now available for download :)
JudasIscariot: The Linux version of Shadowrun Returns and the original Dragonfall DLC are now available for download :)
Seems that I'm buying too many games these days. I don't remember that I bought the Dragonfall DLC and yet it is in my library. Or was it made free for the buyers of the original game?
Post edited September 23, 2014 by PaterAlf
From MaGog's logs for September 23:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: French, German ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: French, German, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, regional_str: undef ***TO*** BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,

Addendum:
NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
Post edited September 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
I own Shadowrun Returns but not Dragonfall. I got an update notice for patch 1.27 for Shadowrun (saying it works for both SRR and DF). After the download finished I noticed that I already had the same file "patch_shadowrun_returns_2.2.1.11.exe" downloaded more than a month ago. Both have the same md5 sums, so they are identical. There is no harm in downloading it twice (it's small) but if there should be a new patch out for the Shadowrun base game, then it was not applied correctly to the GOG download page/shelf.
bratmaxe: I own Shadowrun Returns but not Dragonfall. I got an update notice for patch 1.27 for Shadowrun (saying it works for both SRR and DF). After the download finished I noticed that I already had the same file "patch_shadowrun_returns_2.2.1.11.exe" downloaded more than a month ago. Both have the same md5 sums, so they are identical. There is no harm in downloading it twice (it's small) but if there should be a new patch out for the Shadowrun base game, then it was not applied correctly to the GOG download page/shelf.
well i think the updating system is still bugged ; they added the linux version, nothing new for the windows version

ie : often when a patch / new version (mac / linux) is added the pc version is also flagged....

however the dragonfall director's cut version got a patch , but that's a different entry in the shelves.

that's not a new issue , i'm tired to reporting this...
Post edited September 23, 2014 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: The Linux version of Shadowrun Returns and the original Dragonfall DLC are now available for download :)
PaterAlf: Seems that I'm buying too many games these days. I don't remember that I bought the Dragonfall DLC and yet it is in my library. Or was it made free for the buyers of the original game?
No worries, I checked and yes, you bought the game and everything :) Maybe you had a DUI - Downloading Under the Influence thing going on that day? :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/hammerwatch/hammerwatch_has_been_updated_to_version_13
No Race The Sun update?
DyNaer: [...]
Thanks! I have also been complaining about the false flags before, so basically I am aware or these too, but I always fall in the trap again because of GOG's confusing versioning scheme :(