It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

World of Xeen is 228 MB in the new installer vs 55 in the old one. Hell yeah
grviper: Might & Magic 1-6 installer grew nearly 200 mb in size. My guess is floppy version of the final DOS M&M got updated to CD talkie.
Could be, could be... I remember something about the talkie version. I have been on a staycation for the past few days.

The only way to be sure: install and find out :D. Maybe the expansion Santa left a sneaksie present :D.
JudasIscariot: Could be, could be... I remember something about the talkie version. I have been on a staycation for the past few days.

The only way to be sure: install and find out :D. Maybe the expansion Santa left a sneaksie present :D.
Yeah, he also broke the mouse, the fat git. I'm working on finding out what the problem is. ;>
[edit: sh!tty english]
Post edited December 20, 2012 by Arteveld
grviper: Might & Magic 1-6 installer grew nearly 200 mb in size. My guess is floppy version of the final DOS M&M got updated to CD talkie.
JudasIscariot: Could be, could be... I remember something about the talkie version. I have been on a staycation for the past few days.

"Present" as in separate shortcuts for Full Speech and floppy versions?

grviper: "Present" as in separate shortcuts for Full Speech and floppy versions?
Not sure, been OOO for the past few days and haven't kept up on all the latest developments :D
I've been asked to post this list here. It is all the games from my purchases which are showing as updated to v2 (Win8 compatibility).

alone_in_the_dark_the_new_nightmare
baldurs_gate_2_complete
baldurs_gate_the_original_saga
beyond_divinity
broken_sword_2__the_smoking_mirror
broken_sword_3__the_sleeping_dragon
broken_sword_4
broken_sword_directors_cut
descent_1_descent_2
divine_divinity
dragonsphere
duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition
dungeon_keeper
evolva
fallout
fallout_2
fallout_tactics
freespace_2
freespace_expansion
giants_citizen_kabuto
hostile_waters_antaeus_rising
icewind_dale_2
icewind_dale_complete
invictus_in_the_shadow_of_olympus
legend_of_grimrock
lionheart_legacy_of_the_crusader
lure_of_the_temptress
mdk
mdk_2
neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
nox
one_unit_whole_blood
planescape_torment
redneck_rampage_collection
sacrifice
screamer
shattered_steel
shogo_mobile_armor_division
soldiers_heroes_of_world_war_ii
stonekeep
syndicate
teenagent
the_chronicles_of_riddick_assault_on_d
the_temple_of_elemental_evil
the_witcher
theme_hospital
tomb_raider_123
treasure_adventure_game
tyrian_2000
ultima_underworld_1_2
ultima_worlds_of_adventure_2_martian_d
wing_commander_3_heart_of_the_tiger
wing_commander_4_the_price_of_freedom
Worlds_of_ultima_the_savage_empire
Post edited December 20, 2012 by thornton_s
Really awesome update :D
FTL: Faster Than Light updated to 1.03.1

"Changes:

-Colorblind mode (available in options) makes many color pallette changes and adds additional symbols to help out our colorblind players. I apologize for the delay in getting this into the game!
-Hotkeys added for many actions in the game, customizable from within the Options menu
-Indicator for when the enemy is attempting to jump away (and if it's able to)
-Cloaking will automatically cooldown in non-danger situations
-You can now pause using the middle mouse button (one handed gaming for those of you who need to hold your child in the other!)
-Orange room borders for very low O2 have been replaced with hazard stripes on the floor (should be more obvious for everyone)
-Ctrl+click (customizable in Options) when aiming will allow you to specify a single weapon to auto-fire (or not auto-fire if auto-fire button is toggled)
-Minor balance change: System Repair drones power requirement reduced to 1

Major Bugs:

-Cloaking will provide the +60 evasion even if you don't have a pilot
-Beams will correctly damage crew (and start fires if the Fire Beam)
-Odd numbered Shield Systems will now properly repower after ionization
-Tough Little Ship, Astronomically Low Odds, and all of the Crystal Cruiser achievements fixed
-Repair/Anti-Personel Drones will always properly disappear whenever unequipped (or sold) - this will let you unequip them to make room for repair men if you system is destroyed
-Potential fix for rare crash when selecting weapons

Minor Bugs:

-Fixed: Zoltan Bonus power wouldn't update while paused for drones
-Federation Cruiser Artillery cooldown imagery properly updates during pause
-Fixed: Sometimes incorrectly displays the teleporter/shuttle text when your crew dies after battle
-All enemies (including boarders) will now have names
-Tooltips will properly clear when events/sub-windows open
-System limits/effects caused by events (or nebulas) update upon arrival, not after the event
-Cloaking system glow fixed
-Zoltan Trade hub event fixed - blue option will actually do something now
-Fixed: Quest beacon tooltips were sometimes inaccurate
-More Typos/Grammar Fixes"
For new version , universal updater only need for old installs ? (FTL)
La Mulana got Univeral update 1.01
tajemniczybeton: La Mulana got Univeral update 1.01
Yes and that brings the game up to version 1.3.3.1 :D
tajemniczybeton: La Mulana got Univeral update 1.01
JudasIscariot: Yes and that brings the game up to version 1.3.3.1 :D
Ah, now I get it. You purposefully assign obscure version numbers which require elaboration to have a reason to make an appearance on the awesome forums - it's like "forgetting" something during a party at the apartment of a girl you have a crush on. Classy. :D
JudasIscariot: Yes and that brings the game up to version 1.3.3.1 :D
F4LL0UT: Ah, now I get it. You purposefully assign obscure version numbers which require elaboration to have a reason to make an appearance on the awesome forums - it's like "forgetting" something during a party at the apartment of a girl you have a crush on. Classy. :D
We obscure them just like the old games used to obscure their hints and such :D

Also, it's rather fitting for La Mulana, considering the obscurity of the in-game hints :D
F4LL0UT: Ah, now I get it. You purposefully assign obscure version numbers which require elaboration to have a reason to make an appearance on the awesome forums - it's like "forgetting" something during a party at the apartment of a girl you have a crush on. Classy. :D
hahahah +1
I am waiting M&M and HoMM v2 updates for downloading ^^