It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: As always, thanks for what you do, GOG and Judas, but I think maybe you should re-consider the situation for I Have No Mouth. The reason for this is, evidently the latest update allows for "really sharp looking graphics" -

http://steamcommunity.com/games/245390/announcements/detail/264904615199130382.
Allow me to quote part of the announcement you linked
I have been working with the ScummVM team to get to the bottom of the 'Characters disappearing on loading saves' bug that has been reported on the forums. The problem seems to have been solved or has gotten much rarer in 1.7.0 but it might still happen. If this does, I urge you to report the issue to the ScummVM Bugtracker and submit your saves to them for them to look at.

If you have been affected by the bug then, currently, there is no solution for the problem. You will have to load a previous save if you have one or restart the game if you don't. Apologies to anyone who has been affected.
Emphasis mine.
If the bug is squashed, then using ScummVM as an alternative to DOSBox should be considered. But if changing the engine causes game breaking bugs, then the current engine should be kept.

And the beauty of ScummVM is that anyone who wishes to use it with his GOG installation can do so, regardless of what GOG thinks ;)
JMich: Allow me to quote part of the announcement you linked

I have been working with the ScummVM team to get to the bottom of the 'Characters disappearing on loading saves' bug that has been reported on the forums. The problem seems to have been solved or has gotten much rarer in 1.7.0 but it might still happen. If this does, I urge you to report the issue to the ScummVM Bugtracker and submit your saves to them for them to look at.

If you have been affected by the bug then, currently, there is no solution for the problem. You will have to load a previous save if you have one or restart the game if you don't. Apologies to anyone who has been affected.
JMich: Emphasis mine.
If the bug is squashed, then using ScummVM as an alternative to DOSBox should be considered. But if changing the engine causes game breaking bugs, then the current engine should be kept.

And the beauty of ScummVM is that anyone who wishes to use it with his GOG installation can do so, regardless of what GOG thinks ;)
Ah, good catch, thanks.
From MaGog's logs for August 20:

NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World, languages: English, Russian, Polish, German ***TO*** English, Russian, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish
NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World - Allied Forces [DLC], languages: English, Russian, Polish, German ***TO*** English, Russian, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish
http://www.gog.com/forum/trine_series/trine_enchanted_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_210
http://www.gog.com/forum/blackguards_special_edition/blackguards_special_editon_and_dlc_have_been_updated_to_version_15
From MaGog's logs for August 21:

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards Special Edition, languages: Audio and text: English, German. Text only: French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: English, German. Text only: French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Turkish
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards Special Edition, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.4 (PC) / 1.3 (MAC) ***TO*** Patched to version 1.5

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards: Untold Legends DLC [DLC], file_size: 384 MB ***TO*** 392 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards: Untold Legends DLC [DLC], sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.5

NOTE! CHANGED Trine Enchanted Edition, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 2.10
From MaGog's logs for August 22:

NOTE! CHANGED Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Special Edition, The [Upcoming], languages: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Polish. Text only: French, Italian, German, Spanish
Divinity: Original Sin 1.0.130 update
From MaGog's logs for August 22:

NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Bad Language

NOTE! CHANGED Psychonauts, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Bad Language, Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Stacking, age_req: ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence, Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence

The game's page still reads "Patched to version 1.0.74 (PC)".
Post edited August 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: ...
Do you have any idea why the number of games is now "805" instead of in the 790s or the 840s (as from what I've read MaGOG counts DLC as games)?
tfishell: Do you have any idea why the number of games is now "805" instead of in the 790s or the 840s (as from what I've read MaGOG counts DLC as games)?
MaGog identifies 6 categories of games:
1) Regular Games = 783
2) DLCs = 21
3) Season Passes = 3
4) Premium Editions = 10
5) Upcoming Games = 3
6) Removed Games = 23
for a total of 843 games.

I am pretty sure the difference between the current and previous GOG counting is that now DLCs are counted as games by GOG (I believe the previous count was 783 or 784 and now it's 805).

As to how GOG reaches its 805 number, I would guess Regular Games (783) + DLCs (21) + one more game (Witcher 3?), but there's really no way of knowing. What I find surprising is that it seems Season Passes are not considered games by GOG.

If you browse GOG's catalogue and count all the entries (MaGog does that automatically every 12 hours), you will find that the list actually contains 820 items (i.e. everyting except Removed Games).
Cheers mate, thanks for the explanation.
From MaGog's logs for August 25:

NOTE! CHANGED Bionic Dues, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 1.6Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide, Hard Drive: 300 MB available space ***TO*** Windows XP SP 2/ Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 1.6Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide, Hard Drive: 300 MB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Last Federation, The, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor 2 GHz (Single Core) or 1.8 GHz (Dual Core), 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with OpenGL 2.0 with a minimum of 256 MB RAM (ATI Radeon or NVIDIA Geforce recommended) and 1024 x 720 minimum resolution, 5 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP SP 2/ Vista / 7 / 8, Processor 2 GHz (Single Core) or 1.8 GHz (Dual Core), 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with OpenGL 2.0 with a minimum of 256 MB RAM (ATI Radeon or NVIDIA Geforce recommended) and 1024 x 720 minimum resolution, 5 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Shattered Haven, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP SP 2/ Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.0.74 (PC) ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.130 (PC)

The "Divinity: Original Sin" patch has been available for three days now; todays's change is just an update to the text of the game page.
Post edited August 25, 2014 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/ascendant/ascendant_has_been_updated_to_version_120
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky/a_new_patch_has_been_uploaded_for_tloh
Post edited August 25, 2014 by JudasIscariot
From MaGog's logs for August 25:

NOTE! CHANGED Ascendant, file_size: 428 MB ***TO*** 615 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Ascendant, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.1 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.2.0

NOTE! CHANGED Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language. PEGI Rating: 16+ with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay ***TO*** ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language. PEGI Rating: 16+ with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.0.130 (PC) ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.132

NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure), os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)

NOTE! CHANGED Machinarium: Collector's Edition, age_req: ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Violence, Comic Mischief, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Stacking, age_req: ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Waking Mars, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)