It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/flatout_series/flatout_1_and_flatout_2_linux_have_been_updated
So Windows users don't need to download again as nothing changed for them, right?
BranjoHello: So Windows users don't need to download again as nothing changed for them, right?
That's right :)
Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time coming! Now to savour the flavour!
http://www.gog.com/forum/duke_nukem_series/duke_nukem_3d_linux_has_been_updated
http://www.gog.com/forum/rise_of_the_triad_series/rise_of_the_triad_dar_war_linux_has_been_updated
Post edited July 30, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Also my 'updated games' button/tab/toggle suddenly doesn't work...

Or maybe that's just a glitch...
rtcvb32: Also my 'updated games' button/tab/toggle suddenly doesn't work...

Yes.

The "New & Updated" toggle under "My Games" doesn't work for me either these last couple of days. It works in the shelf mode, but not in the list mode (which is my default mode).

Furthermore, the "most recent first" toggle under "Reviews" also stopped working yesterday or thereabouts. See attached image.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (125 Kb)
Post edited July 30, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: doesn't work for me either these last couple of days. It works in the shelf mode, but not in the list mode (which is my default mode).
List mode is my default too... Fun...

I reported this to the support, they said they are aware about it & gonna fix it :)

however that happends only in list view, so to have the buttons working swap to the other view.

it affects also the button in the promo page (at the very bottom) , and obviously some others one i didn't find ....yet
Post edited July 31, 2014 by DyNaer
18 dB update Postal 2 multiplayer start menu link.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Gydion
From MaGog's logs for July 31:

NOTE! CHANGED Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, bonuses: 4 avatars, prequel comic, soundtrack, wallpaper ***TO*** 4 avatars, prequel comic, soundtrack (MP3), wallpaper, soundtrack vol. 2 (MP3), soundtrack vol. 2 (FLAC)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky has a patch available now which supposedly fixes the crashes at higher resolutions!
Post edited July 31, 2014 by zaine-h
As always, please mark Cognition as updated.
From MaGog's logs for July 31:

NOTE! CHANGED Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, bonuses: 4 avatars, prequel comic, soundtrack (MP3), wallpaper, soundtrack vol. 2 (MP3), soundtrack vol. 2 (FLAC) ***TO*** 4 avatars, prequel comic, soundtrack, wallpaper, soundtrack vol. 2 (MP3), soundtrack vol. 2 (FLAC)
Four games have just received their native Linux versions and one DOSBox game is now Linux-compatible.

The games:

Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition
Fist Puncher
Gateways
Escape Goat
Escape Goat 2

Prepare for the update flags as they are heading your way :D

Enjoy the new Linux additions, everyone :)