It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Blaze72: How do you get rid of the update red square

i've looked at the two games and which have been updated but now its like that everyday.
You need to navigate to the exact content (installer, extras) that has been updated in order for the flag to go away.
Regarding installers - it may be a language other than English that got the update, in that case you need to navigate to that specific one.
Lastly, keep in mind that if you've done everything correctly, the flag will take some time to go away, and it varies.

Hope this helps. :-)
I'm showing a new patch on Divinity: Original Sin, 1.0.57 to 1.0.67 IIRC, but no patch notes in the forum, however it was flagged as updated. Anybody know anything about this?
vulchor: I'm showing a new patch on Divinity: Original Sin, 1.0.57 to 1.0.67 IIRC, but no patch notes in the forum, however it was flagged as updated. Anybody know anything about this?
From the Steam update:

Update v1.0.67
11 JULY - LAR
Hi everybody!

Some fixes weren't ready in time for yesterday's update but they are ready now:

- Fixed issue where some game sessions could crash when playing in the Black Cove
- Fixed issue with missing sounds
- Region swapping while sneaking will no longer crash the client
- Fixed crash when the game didn't find a sound device
- Fixed issue when saving during the start of a combat

Please, don't forget to check the integrity of your game cache whenever an update is released.

To do so: right click on Divinity:Original sin in your library, select properties, click on local files and then click on "verify integrity of game cache".

Next week btw we'll be bringing you extra AI personalities together with a number of improvements based on your feedback.

Have fun!
vulchor: I'm showing a new patch on Divinity: Original Sin, 1.0.57 to 1.0.67 IIRC, but no patch notes in the forum, however it was flagged as updated. Anybody know anything about this?
Mac version incoming.
Mac version patches are already there. :)
The update flag appeared once they had uploaded the new patches to both PC and Mac.
Getcomposted: The update flag appeared once they had uploaded the new patches to both PC and Mac.
Hmm, perhaps I should actually read the post before replying next time.
Gydion: Hmm, perhaps I should actually read the post before replying next time.
:P
wcdeadpool: Hi Judas!

Any idea of when the big postal 2 update will be released on GOG? I'm dying to play this one ;)

Thanks!
+97149727491283 :)
skeletonbow: +97149727491283 :)
Do not call this number folks!

Beware, take care... beware!:
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1424131

Who are you working for skeletonbow?!

The truth is out there... and I need more coffee.
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: Do not call this number folks!

Beware, take care... beware!:
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1424131

Who are you working for skeletonbow?!

The truth is out there... and I need more coffee.
Hahaha... that's so funny... It isn't a phone number, it is "extreme agreement". Where when someone says "+1" they mean "yes, I agree with you, add one to the number of people agreeing with what you just said", "+2" would mean "count me for two votes of agreement". And of course "+97149727491283" is a bunch of random numbers typed quickly like a cat walking across the number keys represents "I really really agree with what you just said immensely, count me as 97149727491283 votes".

What's funny is that such a convention is very common in IRC channels and other forums I hang out in for 15 years or more so I have used it like I would say on IRC where the convention is just understood to mean "I couldn't agree with you more". For example, here is one comment from someone in IRC earlier today in response to something I said:

<Hetrik> skeletonbow: +879346598734659873465987324659872346598236459872364597623489762398742345

As you can see... Hetrik really really agrees with me. ;o) Anyhow, they are randomly typed numbers and not phone numbers. Who the heck dials a random number someone posts online somewhere anyway? :) That sounds pretty dangerous if you ask me. :)

Anyhow hopefully some of you got a laugh out of that like I did. It never would have even occurred to me that someone would have misunderstood "+<big long number>" to be a telephone number to dial. LOL
skeletonbow: Anyhow hopefully some of you got a laugh out of that like I did. It never would have even occurred to me that someone would have misunderstood "+<big long number>" to be a telephone number to dial. LOL
I didn't misunderstand it but I'm glad I amused you. :)

I know the convention but such an extreme case calls for an extreme response!
Lemon_Curry: I didn't misunderstand it but I'm glad I amused you. :)

I know the convention but such an extreme case calls for an extreme response!
Ah. :) You have to wonder how many people actually dialed it... and then also how many people dialed it after I clarified what it means... and now how many people will dial it out of burning curiosity anyway, thinking they will win a free game code or something. ;)
skeletonbow: Ah. :) You have to wonder how many people actually dialed it... and then also how many people dialed it after I clarified what it means... and now how many people will dial it out of burning curiosity anyway, thinking they will win a free game code or something. ;)
Ha ha! Yeah those kind of warnings tend to backfire. You also have to wonder how many people have tried to redeem it here on GOG. :P
GOG's web page seems to want to constantly remind me Dragonsphere was updated. No matter how much I click on it to hopefully make the little red square go away, it doesn't. I don't even remember buying that game... it looks terrible.
solzariv: GOG's web page seems to want to constantly remind me Dragonsphere was updated. No matter how much I click on it to hopefully make the little red square go away, it doesn't. I don't even remember buying that game... it looks terrible.
You didn't buy it. It's one of GOG's free games.
As for the Dragonsphere update issue, it was resolved for most of us a few days ago, so it's best you send a ticket to Support. I'm sure they'll have it sorted out for you on Monday.