It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Errrm I don't recall us removing bonuses from the game pages especially not that many games and not all at once. Only thing I can think of is that there is a bug in the game pages and it doesn't show some bonuses. I am not sure about this but could MaGOG be missing some bonuses because some are hidden (from a user's view) behing the "+4 more" part where you expand the list of available bonus items? Serious question because I don't know how all this web stuf works.

(The Astebreed bonuses were removed by publisher request in case anyone's asking...)
Wurzelkraft: Not hidden. They are missing completely. (not on the shelf though)
"Missing completely" "not on the shelf, though"

So are you stating that the bonuses are missing from the game cards but you can still see them on your shelf?
JudasIscariot: "Missing completely" "not on the shelf, though"

So are you stating that the bonuses are missing from the game cards but you can still see them on your shelf?
Wurzelkraft: Exactly.
Ok thank you for the clarification :)

(Bonuses are my department so I think I would know when we started removing them from people's shelves :) )
http://www.gog.com/forum/magicmaker/magicmaker_has_been_updated