It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

JudasIscariot: Sure, it will be about 4 GB or more on its own :) We're working on the installer right now :)
DeathDiciple: Ok, thanks. Size is what it has to be, it's more about annoyance of having to run huge patches that take more to execute than base installer, and I prefer already patched backups :)
Sure, completely understandable :) The patch is for those people who don't wish to re-download the entire installer or anything :)
Lord_Kane: Terraria 1.3.0.3 today?
Yes :) Check your account :)
JudasIscariot: Yes :) Check your account :)
tinyE: It's here now? Cool.

BTW Judas, and I ask partially with tongue in cheek, but is this going to be like Sanctuary where we get an update every ten minutes? :P I'm getting a little tired of downloading and restarting this damn thing. :P
You'll need to ask the devs, we just deliver the updates not make them :P
mrkgnao: snip
Ronin forum issue fixed :)
rtcvb32: In other news, some headers for some browsers are screwed up...
I've only seen that when I had issues with my internet speed but that's just me so YMMV :)
JudasIscariot: I've only seen that when I had issues with my internet speed but that's just me so YMMV :)
rtcvb32: If it cleared up on it's own that's one thing (lag of downloading CSS and other resources). It's not for me.

mrkgnao: I think this should go in the "what did just break" thread.
rtcvb32: You may be right, but i don't have that thread faved so finding it might be a pain...
Only thing I can say is send that to Support with your browser info as I've never heard of this not clearing up on its own and I use a few browsers at home such as Firefox, Chromium, Iceweasel, and Pale Moon at times :)