It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Depends on your region.

Russian
Nordic countries
German
American
DyNaer: poor german , no flag :(
Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country. Now, everyone stop politicizing video games :P
JudasIscariot: snip
Grargar: Any word about the enhanced edition of Desktop Dungeons?
We'll be getting ASAP :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country. Now, everyone stop politicizing video games :P
omega64: You've been revealed as the xenophobe you are. :P
More like octophobe :P
Post edited Yesterday by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country.
IAmSinistar: Clearly Mr. Cover Soldier is a mercenary, willing to fight under the flag of whoever pays him the most. By the time he got to Germany he had given up all pretenses and served his only real lord and master - the love of shooting people. ;)
Yes, good back story. I'll stick with this one :P
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country. Now, everyone stop politicizing video games :P
DyNaer: o________O , i didn't even have this thought ....
Sorry, I was trying to sneak in an Eddie Izzard reference :)
cyboff: 25 flags for me, some games have been updated in last month, but some of them probably not, not shure...

AGE OF WONDERS 3
ALBEDO: EYES FROM OUTER SPACE
BARD'S TALE, THE
BLACKGUARDS 2
DEPONIA 3: GOODBYE DEPONIA
HAND OF FATE
HOTLINE MIAMI 2: WRONG NUMBER
JOURNEYMAN PROJECT 1: PEGASUS PRIME, THE
KING'S BOUNTY: WARRIORS OF THE NORTH
LURE OF THE TEMPTRESS
MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND
OUTCAST 1.1
OUTLAWS + A HANDFUL OF MISSIONS
PIXEL PIRACY
SANCTUARY RPG: BLACK EDITION
SHADOWGATE
SHELTER 2
STARPOINT GEMINI 2
SUNLESS SEA
TALES OF MAJ'EYAL
THE DIG®
THE ESCAPISTS
TRAIN FEVER
TRI: OF FRIENDSHIP AND MADNESS
VERTICAL DROP HEROES HD
Dude, Albedo was updated yesterday :) We added the OST :)
Post edited 14 hours ago by JudasIscariot
high rated
Elminage Gothic now has an artbook as part of its bonus goodies, thanks go out to Piranjade! :)
haydenaurion: Revenge of the Dragonsphere updates, lol.
IAmSinistar: LotT did sneak in there. As did my pal Sanctuary RPG, but that was a real update. Not suprising, since they seem to average one a week. :)

Out of the twenty there were about five that actually still needed to be downloaded. But I'm not complaining, I welcome back our little numbers.
SRPG has actually stopped, for now, with the weekly updates :) Latest version of the game is at 2.2.2 :P

Also, have a FLAC version of the MouseCraft OST for yer troubles and patch 1.20 on your account :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/lords_of_xulima/lords_of_xulima_updated_to_version_184_linux
http://www.gog.com/forum/tri/tri_of_friendship_and_magic_has_been_updated_to_version_103
DyNaer: any reason wht the game has been updated whitout a patch from the previous version :?

we are forced to download the whole need installer + the patch , just great >_>

it's getting worse & worse
Because the game jumped several versions, that's why. Sorry :/
JudasIscariot: Because the game jumped several versions, that's why. Sorry :/
DyNaer: why didn't push only a full installer instead of a new installer + a patch .

the only reason i see why is because you got the new build recently and can't incorporate in the installer, that's make me wonder if gog has really enough manpower with so many games. to takae care of....
Because we got one update while testing the other so it's either delay everything else while making everything else all over again or test what you have, get what you have tested out, and update everything into one when the time comes.
JudasIscariot: Because we got one update while testing the other so it's either delay everything else while making everything else all over again or test what you have, get what you have tested out, and update everything into one when the time comes.
DyNaer: i see, at least i have my answer :, well that's just unfortunate to get the update while testing the previous one :/

i have a question though (well not really tied to this thread) but since we are talking about this game, doesn't save are compatibles with the lastest realease avaible on gog (gog build : 2.0.0.5) i playing this game actually i don't want my savegames broken dues to an updater.
Back 'em up please and try it :) I really don't have an answer on hand as I operate on the theory: if I don't see it in the changelog from the devs, I assume it won't happen but take precautionary steps just in case something does break. Precautionary steps being backin up your saves :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/gratuitous_space_battles_2/gratuitous_space_battles_2_has_been_updated_to_version_126
Meh :P
Post edited 8 hours ago by JudasIscariot
http://www.gog.com/forum/meridian_new_world/meridian_new_world_has_been_updated_to_version_103