It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Oh that's some niiiiice photoshoppery :D
vicklemos: me?!
poor ol' me?!
HUE HUE
https://www.gog.com/forum/infested_planet/infested_planet_has_been_updated_to_version_103
moonshineshadow: So did anything update for Legend of Grimrock 2 or is it a false flag?
Mac version did :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/legend_of_grimrock_series/legend_of_grimrock_2_mac_version_updated_to_version_226
Post edited 3 days ago by JudasIscariot
Dead Synchronicity is now available for Linux :)

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 24 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_book_of_unwritten_tales_critter_chronicles_2.0.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_book_of_unwritten_tales_critter_chronicles_2.1.0.10.exe; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:26:02 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:44:44 GMT; 1,817,557,440 ***TO*** 1,800,025,872)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The, downloadables, Language pack (language_pack_critter_chronicles_6_german.exe; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:57:39 GMT; 662,850,072)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The, downloadables, Universal update (German) (patch_critter_chronicles_2.0.1.7.exe; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:06:01 GMT; 1,046,160)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_book_of_unwritten_tales_critter_chronicles_german_2.1.0.10.exe; Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:39:43 GMT; 1,816,930,520)

[Apparently, another silent update.]
Just a remaking of the German version of the game's installer. Basically, it has a proper separate installer for the German version of the game instead of the old "English installer, German language pack" deal :)
Post edited 2 days ago by JudasIscariot
MarkoH01: @Judas: Have you already received the Shadow Warrior 2013 bonus update and if yes, can you tell / are you allowed to tell if they've made additional changes to the game itself?
Hi Marko,

Actually, we got a ton of updates lately for a lot of games and we are working our way through them :) Once I have more details, I'll let you know :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 25 April (addendum, part 2 of 2):
Repackaged and languages separated so you (general you) don't have to download languages you do not want :)
Post edited 2 days ago by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Repackaged and languages separated so you (general you) don't have to download languages you do not want :)
mrkgnao: Languages were separate since release (August 2013), but thank you nonetheless for all your efforts (including, it seems, working on a Saturday).
Ah right, I forgot that they were already separate. Derp on my part :D

Not really working, just keeping an eye on you lot, making sure no one gets into trouble :P
mrkgnao: How do you know they're "Disciples"? Perhaps they're "Blackguards"? Or "Gobliiins"? Or even "Cannon Fodder"?
Gydion: Hmmm

JudasIscariot: Not really working, just keeping an eye on you lot, making sure no one gets into trouble :P
Gydion: Also, not responding to me. You not having an answer isn't an excuse for not giving the answer! Note item #4.
Anytime you have an error message like that appearing constantly, you should send a ticket to Support as I don't know why that 301 error message appears for you :)