It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The following games have had their Linux versions added as of today:

Amnesia The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Enjoy :)
Pajama: Hey Judas - any news on the King's Bounty: Warriors of The North: Ice and Fire update yet? I had an email from the devs saying that they sent the update to GOG on the 18th. I see that Sanctuary RPG has been updated twice since then so it doesn't seem like a case of GOG updating the games in the order that they receive the updates. That doesn't seem very fair to me...
Well....

We just received the updated build anout 20 minutes ago so now we have to go through all of our routines for it :) Might take a little while as it's kinda huge and we need to test it thoroughly but I hope we'll have it out ASAP :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/hand_of_fate/hand_of_fate_has_been_updated_to_version_103
http://www.gog.com/forum/hot_tin_roof_the_cat_that_wore_a_fedora/hot_tin_roof_has_been_updated_to_version_12
Post edited 2 days ago by JudasIscariot
Ganni1987: Thanks for the patches and Amnesia Linux versions :D
Let us know if everything works ok or if there are any patches missing that we may not know about :) Thanks!
JudasIscariot: Thanks for the reports :) Although if you have page bug (missing operating systems or requirements or other minor issues) please PM me so I don't miss it :D

Thanks!
MarkoH01: The requirements are still not correct. Hotline Miami 2 does normally not support XP. There is a fanmade patch out but officially Win XP is not supported and it does not run on XP without the patch (I tested it).
Fixed :) Thanks!
Post edited 2 days ago by JudasIscariot
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 72:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Cultures 1+2, downloadables, Cultures 2: Windows installer, German (setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.10.exe ***TO*** setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.11.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:31:05 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:55:49 GMT; 249,745,808 ***TO*** 332,675,808)

[Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters 55 and 71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
MarkoH01: "Wir haben dich vermisst" (not that much different, it it?) :)
"we have you missed" Yep nothing different here or hier :P
JudasIscariot: "we have you missed" Yep nothing different here or hier :P
MarkoH01: I also have to correct myself. Because it's plural here (installers and not one installer) it would be "Wir haben euch vermisst" but I've been Ninja'd already as I noticed so nevermind.
No worries :) Just messing with you :D
http://www.gog.com/forum/journeyman_project_series/the_journeyman_project_pegasus_prime_has_been_updated
http://www.gog.com/forum/kings_bounty_series/kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_has_been_updated_to_version_131
Pajama: Excellent - thank you :)

Just a quick question though, I have the Complete Edition Upgrade version, which installer do I need to download? I'm guessing the DLC one as that contains Ice and Fire which was at v1.2 (WotN was already at 1.3.1) but want to make sure before I start the download. Thanks.
Just the base game installer :)
JudasIscariot:
ZaineH: Do you know if GOG has received the Outcast 1.1.5 update yet?
We haven't. sorry :(
Post edited 12 hours ago by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Just the base game installer :)

We haven't. sorry :(
vicklemos: Howdy Judas! :)
Do you know why the Sanctuary RPG updates everytime I run Galaxy, even though there's no new installer whatsoever?
Thanks amigo!
No and I recommend filing a bug report on mantis.gog.com :)
Pajama: Downloaded - thanks :)

However, with the update, at the bottom of the save/load screen in bright red letters is the phrase 'Steam Cloud is not available!' (see attached screenshot). Not a biggie but thought that would have been picked up by the GOG testers. There's nothing like getting a free name check/advertising every time you load or save a game bought from a rival company...
Ouch!

Well, rest assured we'll look into this issue and get it resolved ASAP :)