It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

mrkgnao: From the ROTT 2013 changelog: .

Can someone please explain what this means?
Klumpen0815: It means that it's totally DRM free, if you register it with a client!
Oh gawd.... do our worst fears come true now?
Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
JudasIscariot: Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
Klumpen0815: I didn't find it in my library so I guess it came with the last version of the offline installers and isn't only available via Galaxy?
A patch and updated offline installers are available for download from your library :)
JudasIscariot: Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
Tannath: That is what I assumed it meant, but the wording is... vague.
True but that's official changelogs for you :)
JudasIscariot: A patch and updated offline installers are available for download from your library :)
MarkoH01: At least now I know why I've got that update flag which is shown for me but is not connected to an updated game according to my game library. Time to get rid of this flag :)

Edit: NOW it IS connected - so conmsider this solved (for now) :)
Enjoy your game :)
Post edited May 22, 2015 by JudasIscariot
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 May:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Patch 1.5.5 (gog-23) (patch_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.5.0.23.exe; Fri, 22 May 2015 12:14:50 GMT; 34,072,816)

[Apparently part of the previously reported ROTT 2013 change, except that this file was promoted to my library some time (2 hours?) after the previous change, and more importantly after the changelog update, so was not picked by MaGog on its regular pass. I find it rather confusing. I recommend promoting all updates, including to the changelog, at the same time, not piecemeal.]
Not sure about this promoting thing but the link was deleted and re-added as I had a report of a 404 for the patch file.
cstiffler: While it is nice to see the changelogs added to the download page, and forum members are picking up the slack on posting them in the game-specific forums and here as well, one thing that we need is to include what platform the updates apply to. For example, there is an update for Pier Solar, and there is a changelog, but it doesn't mention if it applies to only the Windows version. The problem is that Mac (and possibly Linux) versions often require a download of the whole game as not many devs release standalone patches.

Please, Judas, when adding the much-appreciated changelog info, include the platform(s) for which there are updates and if there is a patch or full re-download necessary.
Unless other wise specified, the updates apply to all three platforms.
MarkoH01: Just read on Nvidia page that GOG has released the 1.04 patch for Witcher 3. It is true but where is my update flag? Maybe Judas is already in holiday?
Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
JudasIscariot: Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
Grargar: Does your vacation begin next week?
End of this week :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)

[GOG game page bug fix]

BTW, Convoy and Crypt of the NecroDancer are the only two games that have Ubuntu, but not Mint, listed for Linux. I wonder if this is because they really do not support Mint or because GOG is stopping testing for Mint.
They do not officially support Mint and no, we have not stopped testing for Mint :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 29 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Battle Chess Special Edition, bonuses: 3 manuals, 7 gameplay movies, 2 avatars ***TO*** 3 manuals, Battle Chess II reference card, 7 gameplay movies, 2 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Battle Chess Special Edition, unbundles_str: BATTLE CHESS *** BATTLE CHESS 4000 *** CHINESE CHESS ***TO*** BATTLE CHESS *** BATTLE CHESS 4000 *** BATTLE CHESS II: CHINESE CHESS

[Moves Chinese Chess next to the other two games]

NOTE! ADDED FILE Die By The Sword + Limb From Limb, downloadables, Die By The Sword cuss pack (die_by_the_sword_cuss_pack.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:30:03 GMT; 9,289,114)

NOTE! CHANGED Die By The Sword + Limb From Limb, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658647.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for 29.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the official cuss pack for Die By The Sword to your bonus goodies section.

NOTE! CHANGED Die By The Sword + Limb From Limb, bonuses: manual (56 pages), reference card ***TO*** manual (56 pages), reference card, Die By The Sword cuss pack

NOTE! ADDED FILE MDK, downloadables, making of MDK booklet (mdk_making_of_booklet.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:29:06 GMT; 23,355,549)

NOTE! CHANGED MDK, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_6.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the "Making of MDK" booklet to your bonus goodies section.
NOTE! ADD +++ Thank you Foxhack for this rare and awesome treasure! :)

NOTE! CHANGED MDK, bonuses: manual (17 pages), HD wallpaper, original soundtrack, avatar ***TO*** manual (17 pages), HD wallpaper, original soundtrack, avatar, making of MDK booklet

[Thank you, Foxhack!]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Redneck Rampage Collection, downloadables, manual (12 pages) (rr_collection_manual.zip; Fri, 17 May 2013 09:49:42 GMT; 11,964,673)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Redneck Rampage Collection, downloadables, manuals (rr_manuals.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:27:50 GMT; 5,875,074)

NOTE! CHANGED Redneck Rampage Collection, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658674.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the manual for Redneck Rampage Rides Again.
NOTE! ADD +++ Thank you very much Foxhack!

NOTE! CHANGED Redneck Rampage Collection, bonuses: manual (12 pages), HD wallpaper, in-game soundtrack, Rides Again - soundtrack, 2 avatars, Windows theme, Cuss Pack ***TO*** 2 manuals, HD wallpaper, in-game soundtrack, Rides Again - soundtrack, 2 avatars, Windows theme, Cuss Pack

[Thank you, Foxhack!]

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, manual (French) (stonekeep_manuel.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:51:15 GMT; 2,491,784)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, manual (German) (stonekeep_handbuch.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:50:47 GMT; 7,831,036)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, Thera Awakening novella (stonekeep_novella.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:26:21 GMT; 931,207)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, Thera Awakening novella (German) (stonekeep_thera_awakening_de.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:50:44 GMT; 12,257,851)

[The English manual has not changed and was merely renamed from "manual (27 pages)" to the more informative "manual (English)"]

NOTE! CHANGED Stonekeep, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658671.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the long-requested Thera Awakening novella in English and German.
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the French and German manuals for Stonekeep.
NOTE! ADD +++ We would like to say Vielen Dank to Kilmex one of our German community members who sent us the German version of the manual and novella.
NOTE! ADD +++ A hearty Vielen Dank goes to MarkoH01 for lending us the physical version of the German manual for Stonekeep.

NOTE! CHANGED Stonekeep, bonuses: manual (27 pages) ***TO*** manual (French), manual (German), manual (English), Thera Awakening novella, Thera Awakening novella (German)

[Thank you, Kilmex and MarkoH01!]

[Note: As part of the NAS support, MaGog now identifies games that have an update flag and automatically scans them out of schedule to get the downloadable file information to me and you in a more timely manner. I did not get a flag for Battle Chess (for obvious reasons), so its update will be reported as part of the regular slow IP-block-bypassing scan cycle, probably some time tomorrow.]

[Nice all-around work there, Judas. Thank you.]
Correction:

lfmsilva donated the "Making of MDK" booklet, not Foxhack :)
JudasIscariot: Correction:

lfmsilva donated the "Making of MDK" booklet, not Foxhack :)
Grargar: You are still here? Or are you vacation-posting?
Still here :) Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
JudasIscariot: Still here :) Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
Grargar: I see. I thought that you had already left, since your forum title says "ON HOLD - 01.07".
Yeah I put that there early so I wouldn't forget later :)
JudasIscariot: Yeah I put that there early so I wouldn't forget later :)
budejovice: Have a great vacation. You will be missed!
JudasIscariot: Thanks :)
PaterAlf: And you really trust us to not burn down the whole forum when you're gone for a month???
I know you will burn it down :D I'll just be performing my impression of Nero in the meantime :P
JudasIscariot: I know you will burn it down :D I'll just be performing my impression of Nero in the meantime :P
Klumpen0815: Have a good time!
JudasIscariot: Thanks :)
BKGaming: I realize you might not see this before vacation, but have you heard anything about the Train Fever patch that was released last week that isn't here yet?
We got a newer version of the patch on Saturday and I'll ask my colleagues to get it out :)