It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/train_fever/train_fever_has_been_updated_to_version_5565
DeathDiciple: Vault patch wouldn't apply on 130 too, yet I was able to use ofline vault without it. I still can on clean 131 install - at least on old toon anyway - so I suppose it was included in base installation on both.

However, GOG seems to have packed everything double this time, including both old and new engine files (both 130 and 131 files are present in the installer and are actually being copied, note the double size from previous one). It doesn't seem to matter since bootloader always picks the newest, and seems it's able to filter what it should use, but... they should repackage it properly regardless :P

EDIT: the last part applies just to windows version, it seems.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I just cheched, you are right. That explains why installer and installed size miraculously doubled.

@Judas: That should really be fixed soon.
Sure, it will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so :)
Wurzelkraft: The item vault patch was removed from the shelf. Is it now included in the installer?
DeathDiciple: Vault patch wouldn't apply on 130 too, yet I was able to use ofline vault without it. I still can on clean 131 install - at least on old toon anyway - so I suppose it was included in base installation on both.

However, GOG seems to have packed everything double this time, including both old and new engine files (both 130 and 131 files are present in the installer and are actually being copied, note the double size from previous one). It doesn't seem to matter since bootloader always picks the newest, and seems it's able to filter what it should use, but... they should repackage it properly regardless :P

EDIT: the last part applies just to windows version, it seems.
Please send these kind of reports to Support as if it wasn't for Geralt_of_Rivia, I wouldn't have seen this exact post :)
Post edited 19 hours ago by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Sure, it will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so :)
mrkgnao: While you're at it, could you also check why the DLC Windows installer hasn't changed?
Details?

Are you asking about the size or the GOG installer version?
JudasIscariot: Details?

Are you asking about the size or the GOG installer version?
mrkgnao: Details are here.

All the game and DLC installers have changed, except the Windows DLC installer.
The Windows DLC installer didn't change because there was no need to change it for Windows. As for Mac and Linux, those were updated to have proper compatibility with the updated GOG DMG and DEB/tar.gzs :)

Hope that helps :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 31 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Tales of Maj'Eyal, file_size: 669 MB ***TO*** 347 MB
IAmSinistar: Oh good. If Judas can confirm the fix, I'll feel comfortable downloading this update now.
I can confirm it as I uploaded and added it to everyone's game shelves :)