It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
Grargar: What about a new user? (Like one from the very recent giveaway.) How will he know what version is Rise of the Triad? Neither the installers, nor the changelog itself make any mention of it.
Fixed but it may take a while for the change to show up :)
JudasIscariot: Just an FYI I am currently reworking the bonus goodie situation for the 6-pack for Might and Magic games :)
coldy: Regarding M&M 6:

The GOG Downloader link for the goodies doesn't include the FLAC soundtrack anymore...
I don't know why :/ The OST is available for download, though.
Grargar: The changelog is still there.

Aah! I was looking in the wrong place. I thought I'd clicked all the down arrows but obviously I was wrong! Thank you :)
Pajama: I'm sorry I'm mucking this reply up <blush> - I have no idea what bits to delete when replying. I wish there was a 101 class for using this system... :)

JudasIscariot: We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
Pajama: I've just checked through the first 10 games on my shelf and the only one that seems to have the version number is RoTT. Apart from The Banner Saga which has (GOG-3) whatever that means.
(gog-3) is the GOG installer version. We don't have the game version number up there because we don't know the actual in-game version and it's not for a lack of trying, either.

As for the first 10 games, well, I would have to know what those 10 games were but most likely the reason we don't have an actual game version because one is not readily available.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

Previously, the language drop-down menu for World of Goo installers listed only English, now it lists English+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Spanish. The files themselves haven't changed.
MarkoH01: As far as I know the game always was multi-language so maybe GOG just forgot to add this ino?
No, we haven't :) We "pulled" the additional languages for a while due to a weird language display bug. Since that is fixed, we brought 'em back :)
JudasIscariot: Also, the Might and Magic Limited Edition pack should now have:

- All of the games linked to the Might and Magic series forum.
- Each of the games has a proper set of categories now.
eiii: Thanks for doing that. But why do you have to do that manually and the smart folks behind your unbundling did not take over these data from the respective game bundle? That sounds like generating additional work when you don't have enough.
Because when the games were bundled all of the bonuses were bundled as well :) There are quite a lot of goodies for the Might and Magic games and it's not their job to take care of these kind of things :)

As per your second statement that I snipped, nothing I can do about that. I'd recommend sending a feedback ticket via Support :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Message me please with a list, please :) Got a million things going on atm but I'll see what I can do :)
eiii: This still should be fixable with a single SQL statement for all unbundled games within a few minutes. Again, no need to waste time doing this manually.
The bonuses were bundled in .zip files. On top of that someone has to decide where particular bonuses have to go as a couple of the reference cards were for more than on Might and Magic game.

I am no programmer but I don't know of a script that will unzip files, separate the bonuses properly, zip up the bonuses, and then put them under the right game :)
coffeecup: oups, I did misread something, sorry.
Happens to the best of us :)
JudasIscariot: The bonuses were bundled in .zip files. On top of that someone has to decide where particular bonuses have to go as a couple of the reference cards were for more than on Might and Magic game.
eiii: Sorry, I again meant the genre categories:
JudasIscariot: Message me please with a list, please :) Got a million things going on atm but I'll see what I can do :)
eiii: [emphasis added]
If you have any of the Ultima or Might and Magic games then do the following:

1. Select genre "Role-Playing" from the Genre menu next to the Search bar.
2. Type in "Might" or "Ultima"
3. ????
4. See your selected games appear :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, it isn't. The current version of ROTT 2013 is 1.5.1.

Check the top right of the main menu. See screnshot.
Ah thanks :) I couldn't check it here at home and I didn't have time while at work :)
ShadowOwl: Got at least 2 update flags but when I go to my library there's nothing updates. Brrr, stop teasing me!

Edit: There we go, Blood and Realms of Arkania 3 updated.
Blood - Linux version :)

RoA 3:

For Windows we've added an alternative shortcut to the Start Menu to launch the game with JEMMEX in case of problems as described here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/realms_of_arkania_series/realms_of_arkania_3_its_crashing_when_im_suposed_to_fight_my_doubles
The Dig is now available in;

French
German
Italian
Spanish

:)
JudasIscariot: Blood - Linux version :)
shmerl: Thanks for notifying GOL about it :) It's much easier to follow. I still wish you'd make an RSS/Atom feed for this.
Hey, they asked for Linux news, they got it :)
oigroig: what is updated on deathtrap dungeon?
Music fix :)
The Italian version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis has been added to everyone's library :)
JudasIscariot: The Italian version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis has been added to everyone's library :)
JMich: It's not on mine.

Wait, what do you mean I have to own the game to get the added version?
It does help :P
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 6.4 GB ***TO*** 6.3 GB
DyNaer: well, thie is getting better & better all links (downloader & direct download) point only to the czech version , whatever the language selected / account refresh ......... >.>

sigh....
This has been fixed since your post :)
Post edited Yesterday by JudasIscariot