It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

JudasIscariot: Could I ask you too to send in a ticket following the link above, please?
micktiegs_8: done... there's no trace of an abbeycore.txt though and I looked in the directory, as well as my documents' folder.
Well, your case is different than EndreWhiteMane's as it looks like he was trying to start the game. I believe that file gets generated when you run the game.
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Two new graphics options for high-end PC: Real-time reflections and an "Ultra" mode for directional occlusion.
omega64: The hell is directional occlusion. xD
http://www.geeks3d.com/20100619/ssdo-screen-space-directional-occlusion/
petchema: First update on Project Zomboid, I wonder what will be the rate of updates with those new "In Dev" games...
Depends on how fast and how many updates we get in the first place :)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_settlers3_2.0.0.19.exe ***TO*** setup_settlers3_2.1.0.22.exe; ***TO*** 1.60 (gog-22); Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:32:09 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:18:19 GMT; 688,313,968 ***TO*** 685,606,472)
skeletonbow: Backup file is not available for download through Galaxy -> server error. Previous release did download.
Close Galaxy, refresh your account, and try again, please :)