It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

JudasIscariot: Usually we reserve GOG update changelogs for things that matter to you guys like say the music fix for Outlaws or Settlers 3 or even the tutorial language fix for the French version of Children of the Nile Complete or the El Capitan updates.
eiii: For minor changes which may not matter to us I would expect that one of the last digits in the version number changes, but not the second most significant one (like it happened with Freedom Force or Psychonauts). And then there's also the doubt if someone on GOG just forgot to add the changelog entry or if it's really a change which does not matter.

So eventually it may even be less work for GOG to add a proper changelog entry instead of reading and answering lots of questions related to an update. ;)
Psychonauts changelog = minor fixes and updates for the Windows version.

That's all we got for it and I am not being sarcastic :)
JudasIscariot: Psychonauts changelog = minor fixes and updates for the Windows version.

That's all we got for it and I am not being sarcastic :)
eiii: You were too fast for my edit, thanks! :)
Staff advantage :P
Loenas: It seems to me that Broken Sword 3 lost all of its language pack files, but the main exe didn't change. So did the translations get lost?
DyNaer: nope, the language packs were no more necessary. (for those languages)
Correct :)
JudasIscariot: Correct :)
Loenas: Sorry, I'm still confused.

setup_broken_sword3_2.0.0.1.exe was not modified since March 2014, when there were still four language pack files, one each for french, german, italian and spanish. All four of those are now gone.
Since August of last year there is a separate installer exe for french.

Now the language packs are gone, but there are no separate installers for german, italian or spanish. So it looks to me like the translations are gone too. What am I missing?
I am at home right now and on Linux so I can't really verify everything atm but if you want, download the file and see if you can change the language. Plus I am testing a download for someone else atm as well :)
toxicTom: I'm a little confused. I got an update notification for Alpha Centauri earlier.

There's the download which is GOG-23.
The changelog says today's new version version is GOG-14.
Then there's a universal patch to some version 2.0.2.

I think I'm too thick to get the system behind this.
Hence the reason I usually enter a phrase such as "This update is for the Mac version of <GAME TITLE>" :) If I missed it for Alpha Centauri I can correct it :)
Loenas: [...]
mrkgnao: [...]
Will be fixed today / tomorrow.
SLP2000: Better compression as "we made sound files more compressed/worse quality" or better compression as installer is better compressed, but after unpacking the game is the same as before?
We don't repack / compress game assets unless necessary so in that case it's installer compression + some cleaning up (removed duplicates that were present inside build)
JudasIscariot: I am at home right now and on Linux so I can't really verify everything atm but if you want, download the file and see if you can change the language. Plus I am testing a download for someone else atm as well :)
Loenas: Ok, I installed it. Neither the installer allows to choose the language, nor is there any language selector inside the game. So I think that support for the three languages German, Italian, and Spanish is now gone. Can you please check what happened?
All new installers are up except for the French one as that didn't need tweaking :)
JudasIscariot:
budejovice: FYI, the Niko: Through the Dream 1.3 hotfix patch is linking to the 1.3 hotfix installer at about 1.7 GB instead of the 2 MB file indicated for said patch...
Should be fixed now :)