It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

Loenas: It seems that the German Windows exe was removed in the last Call of Cthulhu - Prisoner of Ice update -- the download link now gives me the Mac version instead. Judas, can you please check?
Fixed :) Sorry about that!
JudasIscariot:
penumbren: Hi, Judas! Sorry to hijack the thread, but has there been any update for the issue about those who have the pre-order version of Guild of Dungeoneering not receiving the coupon for the soundtrack? I emailed support last week and got a response saying that it should be there now, but I still don't have one. I told support as much, but without another answer, I'm wondering if this is related to just my account or if it's still a GOG-wide problem. Thanks!
You should be getting an answer soon, I think :) Check your mail :)
JudasIscariot:
tinyE: Tell everyone at the GOG HQ that I thought this was very cute. :P
I was wondering if someone would notice that :P I put that there :P
mrkgnao: [No idea why the 15/7/15 update was removed from the changelog]
Because it's no longer relevant in this case since 1.168 takes care of everything :) And to answer the question, no, I don't plan on removing further updates :)
mrkgnao: [No flag, no changelog. Probably the missing change from 3 June.] Theme Hospital

OTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Fixed and corrected :)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by JudasIscariot
mrkgnao: NOTE! Kyn - Deluxe Edition [Premium] changed its ID from 1433927691 to 1433846264

[if you wishlisted the game before the change (e.g. Celton88, drealmer7, Getcomposted, HeDanny, mrkgnao, Pardinuz, penumbren, skimmie), you might want to do it again]
penumbren: Thank you for letting us know! I wish they wouldn't do that. I'm sure it's to do with pre-orders, but it seems like there should be a better way to handle them.
We usually handle them a lot better but when they come with pre-order exclusives that's when things go a wee bit different :)
haydenaurion: The updating of installers for Win 10 compatibility begins, i'm dreading re-downloading the installers again. :(
Sorry :(
JudasIscariot:
mrkgnao: Drawing your attention to this:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, DLC: Blackguards: Untold Legends: Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Turkish (setup_blackguards_untold_legends_dlc_2.2.0.11.exe; 1.6 (gog-11); Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:52:17 GMT; 403,439,664)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, DLC: Blackguards: Untold Legends: Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Turkish (blackguards_untold_legends_1.1.0.4.dmg; ; Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:11:35 GMT; 2,007,255,516)

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC], file_size: 385 MB ***TO*** 0 MB

[THE WINDOWS AND MAC INSTALLERS FOR THE BLACKGUARDS: UNTOLD LEGENDS DLC HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM MY LIBRARY. HOPEFULLY A BUG.]
Refresh your account as I already checked that before you wrote this post :P
JudasIscariot: Sorry :(
NoxTM: Uhhhh... wut. Does this mean none of the existing (/old) installers will work, or is this just to safeguard in case? Because I've spent the last year or so downloading hundreds of GBs on my weeny connection. If that's now redundant I might get a little bit melty.
Safeguarding, more or less :)
JudasIscariot: Safeguarding, more or less :)
NoxTM: Melty averted!
Just make sure all of your GOG installers have a 2.X version and you should be OK :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 29 July:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, DLC: Blackguards: Untold Legends: Windows installer, English (setup_blackguards_untold_legends_dlc_2.2.0.11.exe; 1.6 (gog-11); Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:52:17 GMT; 403,439,664)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, DLC: Blackguards: Untold Legends: Mac OS X installer, English (blackguards_untold_legends_1.1.0.4.dmg; 1.6 (gog-4); Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:11:35 GMT; 2,007,255,516)

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC], file_size: 0 MB ***TO*** 384 MB

[GOG bug fix (thank you, Judas), but the game page still lists this as Windows only, not Mac]
Fixed :) Thanks!
JudasIscariot: Fixed :) Thanks!
Grargar: Now that Nordic is back, would it be possible to nudge them about the release of the 4.21 patch of Guild 2: Renaissance here?
Easier to send a Support ticket about it, to be honest :) Trust me on this one :)
JudasIscariot: Easier to send a Support ticket about it, to be honest :) Trust me on this one :)
Grargar: Do you recommend I file it under "Technical Issues" or something else?
I'd file it under "Technical issues" since it involves the game itself :)
mrkgnao: In case you're interested, here is the list of all games (except removed ones) that are currently not listed as supporting Windows 10. Much shorter than the complementary list (996 games that do support Windows 10). Impressive work, GOG.

http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=601&scp=gdspu&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbah&ord=&flt=onn~w10~&opt=
Nevermind, it was something on my end....nothing to see here >.>
Post edited July 30, 2015 by JudasIscariot