It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

korell: That's strange. Just loaded up GOG today and got a notification for Beneath a Steel Sky again, but nothing seems any different. To clarify, I already downloaded the security manuals from the update two days ago. So what is this new one?
JudasIscariot: I don't know, a glitch maybe? I only flagged the manuals once.
Well, yesterday Mnemon had a flag for FTL that hadn't changed, so could something be going wrong with the update flags on the site?
Update for Beneath a Steel Sky here too.
My GOG Downloader and the website both say there's an update, though nothing shows in the "New and Updated" section.
Same here...
Niggles: Same here...
And here too, plus, the red update is persistent, even after logging in and out. :/
high rated
JudasIscariot: I don't know, a glitch maybe? I only flagged the manuals once.
Odd, I got no notification at all, if I wasn't in the habit of checking out this thread I'd never have known about their addition. :(

Or was it the Insomnia Promo that ate up my notification? ;-P
The goodies in previous BSS update were broken for me - now they are working. Maybe it's that?
Here to report the same happennings with the flag for Beneath a Steel Sky being persistent. It no longer shows as updated on my shelf, however the red flag next to my account still persists, even after clean refresh.
vulchor: Here to report the same happennings with the flag for Beneath a Steel Sky being persistent. It no longer shows as updated on my shelf, however the red flag next to my account still persists, even after clean refresh.
It went away for me, unnoticed whilst I was still logged in, until I noticed it. heh

And it hasn't returned since it disappeared.
vulchor: Here to report the same happennings with the flag for Beneath a Steel Sky being persistent. It no longer shows as updated on my shelf, however the red flag next to my account still persists, even after clean refresh.
GhostwriterDoF: It went away for me, unnoticed whilst I was still logged in, until I noticed it. heh

And it hasn't returned since it disappeared.
Yeah, mine finally disappeared while I stepped out for a smoke a few minutes ago
vulchor: Yeah, mine finally disappeared while I stepped out for a smoke a few minutes ago
The flag seems to linger for about an hour after it's checked, I think it has to do with the way the ADN caches the flags. If it does persist for more than 1 hour, and no newer updates have been applied, then do contact support about it.
Yeah the new update seem to be glitchy for me as well. It'll state that there is a new update but then again I've already clicked on it...
It's a sign of the times and the changing makeup of our society. "Beneath a Steel Sky" has been updated so that from now on it will be called "Beneath a Fiberglass Sky".
http://www.gog.com/forum/tex_murphy_series/tesla_effect_a_tex_murphy_adventure_has_been_updated_to_version_12
Same glitch with Beneath a Steel Sky seems to be happening to me right now. After I downloaded the Security manual a few days ago the notification disappeared. Recently it started showing up again...