It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuzzyfireball: Ah, okay.
At one point we will probably try to prevent them from appearing to avoid confusion, but at this time it isn't the highest priority, I'm afraid ;)
New 2.0 installer for:

Baldur's Gate II Complete
Also now updated to new 2.0 installer:

Baldur's Gate 1
Planescape: Torment
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
haydenaurion: Also now updated to new 2.0 installer:

Baldur's Gate 1
This is getting crazy trying to keep up with what I need to update! Lol!

And I hope it's a few weeks before they do The Witcher 2... that game and its billion install files....
Post edited November 29, 2012 by fortune_p_dawg
haydenaurion: Also now updated to new 2.0 installer:

Baldur's Gate 1
fortune_p_dawg: This is getting crazy trying to keep up with what I need to update! Lol!

And I hope it's a few weeks before they do The Witcher 2... that game and its billion install files....
Yeah, a bit annoying, I just installed Bladur's Gate 1 & 2 before the updated installer too though I guess it doesn't matter as the old installer version works fine on my Windows 7 PC. I'm dreading re-downloading The Witcher 2 when it updates too.
Fuzzyfireball: Ah, okay.
Thiev: At one point we will probably try to prevent them from appearing to avoid confusion, but at this time it isn't the highest priority, I'm afraid ;)
I just noticed that you've upgraded from Minion to Medic class. Congrats. :P
fortune_p_dawg: This is getting crazy trying to keep up with what I need to update! Lol!

haydenaurion: Yeah, a bit annoying, I just installed Bladur's Gate 1 & 2 before the updated installer too though I guess it doesn't matter as the old installer version works fine on my Windows 7 PC. I'm dreading re-downloading The Witcher 2 when it updates too.
Love them new icons though!
haydenaurion: Yeah, a bit annoying, I just installed Bladur's Gate 1 & 2 before the updated installer too though I guess it doesn't matter as the old installer version works fine on my Windows 7 PC. I'm dreading re-downloading The Witcher 2 when it updates too.
fortune_p_dawg: Love them new icons though!
Yeah, I do too, I just hate having to re-install everything to keep stuff tidy and in one place. OCD thing with me I guess though.
Does GOG downloader checks for new version, and can redownload it?
haydenaurion: Yeah, I do too, I just hate having to re-install everything to keep stuff tidy and in one place. OCD thing with me I guess though.
Me too... actually, I used be pretty awful about some things. The way things are organized, if I had part two of a trilogy installed it would've been a huuuuge offence not to have the other two parts installed, etc.

Finally, one day, I discovered DRM-free digital distribution, and shortly after that I discovered my 2TB external HDD, Maurice. Since I've been pretty much free of my OCD shackles as every bit of media I own is on it, sans my Blu-Ray movies and a handful of PS3 games.
Same here especially for Ultima's 4-6 and the underworld games there way better then the old ones even though the icon for Ultima 4 is of the cover for the NES version of Quest of the avatar but that's a minor nitpick and as I said it's still better then the previous one.
DCT: Same here especially for Ultima's 4-6 and the underworld games there way better then the old ones even though the icon for Ultima 4 is of the cover for the NES version of Quest of the avatar but that's a minor nitpick and as I said it's still better then the previous one.
Holy crap you're right, it is from the NES version! I didn't even notice until you pointed that out.
Demon Stone, Dragonshard and both Icewind Dales are also updated.
More new 2.0.0 installers that haven't been mentioned yet:

Broken Sword (for both original and dc editions)
Broken Sword 2 (for both original and dc editions)
Broken Sword 3
Star Control 3
Temple of Elemental Evil
Theme Hospital (not 100% sure whether this was originally released as 1.0.0 or 2.0.0)
Total Annihilation Kingdoms
Why this new installer updates not give any notifications ? :D