It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loenas: The full soundtrack is publicly available for free at
http://www.edwinmontgomerymusic.com/wasteland-2/
tfishell: Very nice. Still, I want GOG to keep up-to-date with Steam; they tend to lag behind.
Id blame that on the devs. GOG cant update if the dev's don't give them the files on a timely basis....
staticblast: This is a good thing. Yes, the game now has that bug, but now we can choose which way to fix it.
This is NOT a good thing. GOG is supposed to get things working out of the box for us, instead of buying the game and then looking for outside patches to get it working.

I get why this happened, and hopefully it will get ressolved at some point. But it's not "a good thing".
staticblast: This is a good thing. Yes, the game now has that bug, but now we can choose which way to fix it.
P1na: This is NOT a good thing. GOG is supposed to get things working out of the box for us, instead of buying the game and then looking for outside patches to get it working.

I get why this happened, and hopefully it will get ressolved at some point. But it's not "a good thing".
Sure, the problem is how the game got fucked up by devs and the fan patch having its own issues so GOG is kinda stuck in the middle of things.
keeveek: Sure, the problem is how the game got fucked up by devs and the fan patch having its own issues so GOG is kinda stuck in the middle of things.
Very true. I'm not saying it's GOG's fault, I'm sure they're doing the best they can to get things fixed. I'm just saying that having a broken game and "choosing which way to fix it" ourselves is not a good thing.
high rated
Can you please fix/ restore the links to the Dracula 4+5 gamecard from our shelves?
Hey guys and gals,

Warlords Battlecry III will be fixed very, very soon.

We apologize for the mix up with the game and being rather errrm late with the fixing but we assure you that this situation will be resolved :)
JudasIscariot: Hey guys and gals,

We apologize for the mix up with the game and being rather errrm late with the fixing but we assure you that this situation will be resolved :)
Five years isn't that long time to wait for a fix, right guys? Guys? XD ;-p
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Petrell
JudasIscariot: Hey guys and gals,

Petrell: Five years isn't that long time to wait for a fix, right guys? Guys? XD ;-p
Check your accounts for a new installer (2.2.0.14 is the version number of our installer) that is at version 1.03 with the random number generator fixed and no unofficial mods used. :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/warlords_battlecry_series/warlords_battlecry_iii_has_been_updatedagain
Petrell: Five years isn't that long time to wait for a fix, right guys? Guys? XD ;-p
JudasIscariot: Check your accounts for a new installer (2.2.0.14 is the version number of our installer) that is at version 1.03 with the random number generator fixed and no unofficial mods used. :)
Damn you JudasIscariot, you made me eat my words with you uber tech ninja skills ;-) :-p
JudasIscariot: Check your accounts for a new installer (2.2.0.14 is the version number of our installer) that is at version 1.03 with the random number generator fixed and no unofficial mods used. :)
Petrell: Damn you JudasIscariot, you made me eat my words with you uber tech ninja skills ;-) :-p
I was just delivering the news, it was Thiev that did the tech ninjaing :P
Petrell: Damn you JudasIscariot, you made me eat my words with you uber tech ninja skills ;-) :-p
JudasIscariot: I was just delivering the news, it was Thiev that did the tech ninjaing :P
GOG.com team has come long way from it's early days in 2009 hasn't it? Back then there was no alternative to using 3rd party medhods but now your tech ninjas have to look at the hex code for minute to figure out what wrong and fix it. ;-p
Risk of Rain was just updated to 2.1.0.3.

Nothing about the patch in the forum yet.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Risk of Rain was just updated to 2.1.0.3.

Yes I just saw, would like a thread about that so I can download it without losing my progress cause I got over half of the characters unlocked.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Risk of Rain was just updated to 2.1.0.3.

deshadow52: Yes I just saw, would like a thread about that so I can download it without losing my progress cause I got over half of the characters unlocked.
I installed the new version without uninstalling the old one and it didn't erase my progress (I have every character unlocked :D) but it's always wise to make a backup copy of your save/progress