It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Thanks for understanding :)
Crosmando: Actually, it must be something to do with the GOG downloader, because if I download just via browser the speed is good. My firewall doesn't seem to be blocking it or anything...
Under 'Setttings', check you haven't enabled and set the 'Download speed limit: (kB/s)' check box and data field.

Incidentally, this feature works well and I use it a lot. Having it capped just below your max download speed spares you bandwidth for browsing and maintaining good upload speeds (ADSL) - especially for those periods of mass silent updates ;)
high rated
ConnieThunder: Under 'Setttings', check you haven't enabled and set the 'Download speed limit: (kB/s)' check box and data field.

Incidentally, this feature works well and I use it a lot. Having it capped just below your max download speed spares you bandwidth for browsing and maintaining good upload speeds (ADSL) - especially for those periods of mass silent updates ;)
Glad it works so well for you, because it does not for me - no matter what limit I set it to, the GOG Downloader insist in utilising my max Internet DL speed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
ConnieThunder: Under 'Setttings', check you haven't enabled and set the 'Download speed limit: (kB/s)' check box and data field.

HypersomniacLive: Glad it works so well for you, because it does not for me - no matter what limit I set it to, the GOG Downloader insist in utilising my max Internet DL speed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Try running it as Admin, change and save the settings, and try downloading something. See if that helps :) If not, please post your system info in the the Downloader sticky thread about this issue :)
Don't you have a home to go to? :)

...or is this remote access and just dedication to your job.
ConnieThunder: Don't you have a home to go to? :)

...or is this remote access and just dedication to your job.
I didn't get a chance to talk to with you guys today with all the language updates and releases today so I am doing it now :)

Also, remote access is great :D
high rated
JudasIscariot: Try running it as Admin, change and save the settings, and try downloading something. See if that helps :) If not, please post your system info in the the Downloader sticky thread about this issue :)
I have tried all the above, including setting different download speed limits, but the GOG Downloader doesn't want to listen to me ;-P
I have come to accept its stubbornness and do stuff that doesn't require being on the Internet while downloading my GOG games.
OTOH, downloads are fast and that's a good thing :D

I'm not sure that I'll post in the GOG Downloader thread as it's been a bit of a graveyard lately - the GOG guys responsible for the Downloader haven't shown a sign of life for over two months, I guess they're too busy with whatever new stuff's coming later this year and I hope that entails a better behaved GOG Downloader.
I see that Neverwinter Nights got updated with Polish language. Yay! But does that include full localized voice acting, or just subtitles?
http://www.gog.com/forum/expeditions_conquistador/expeditions_conquistador_has_been_updated_to_version_165_pc_mac
Minamir: I see that Neverwinter Nights got updated with Polish language. Yay! But does that include full localized voice acting, or just subtitles?
It should include the full CD Projekt localization :)
Post edited April 18, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: It should include the full CD Projekt localization :)
That's great! I've heard that a couple of other games, like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, also got Polish localization. I assume that they include full CD Projekt's localization, too? :)
JudasIscariot: It should include the full CD Projekt localization :)
Minamir: That's great! I've heard that a couple of other games, like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, also got Polish localization. I assume that they include full CD Projekt's localization, too? :)
Two words:

Piotr Fronczewski :D
JudasIscariot: Two words:

Piotr Fronczewski :D
Nice, thanks for the info! :)
The Last Federation version 1.0

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout + Harvey's New Eyes split into two separate products
high rated
The really interesting part about the Daedalic games is not the split in our game shelves, but the fact that it costs $14.99 more now to purchase them both. Is it only me that thinks this is somehow backwards?
http://www.gog.com/forum/smugglers_v/smugglers_v_has_been_updated_to_version_13c_pc_mac
LOL, the weekly SV update is here!