It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pathfinder:Kingmaker updated to 2.0.8

I think I know how to get this game to update all I need to do is download the installers for backup and the next day they will post a new version.

Patch 2.0.8 (20 January 2020)

Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
Classes

The Slayer's Studied Target ability infinitely stacked with itself. Resolution: fixed.
Tower Shield Training failed to decrease the armor check penalty for tower shields. Resolution: fixed.
Vital Strike used to take a full-round action. Resolution: fixed.
Lingering Performance had no effect on Archaeologist's Luck. Resolution: fixed.
The highest allowed rank of the fighter’s Weapon Training was set to 5. This caused the following problems. Characters who had 3 ranks in Weapon Training and Gloves of Dueling could not select their previous Weapon Training to upgrade at level 17. Characters who had 4 ranks in Weapon Training got their Weapon Training improved to 5 ranks when equipping Gloves of Dueling, and had it reduced to 3 ranks on removing the gloves. Resolution: the maximum rank for Weapon Training was increased. Sadly, characters who already had problems with 4 ranks and Gloves of Dueling were not restored to normal values.

Areas

One of the options in the dialogue with Embeth Travelers forced the dialogue to finish before it should. Resolution: fixed.
Fixed the stone collisions in the Troll Wilderness area.
Fixed the chest respawn in the endless dungeon. The chests will no longer appear in the unreachable locations.
A unicorn’s horn sometimes failed to drop at the Fey Glade area. Resolution: fixed.
Birds were flying in the Fangberry Cave. Resolution: fixed (removed the birds).
Sometimes characters could walk through the walls near the doors in Tenebrous Depths I (first level of the plot dungeon). Resolution: fixed.
Some secret rooms in the endless dungeon contained no chests. Resolution: fixed.
Fixed the incorrect amount of books in a chest in one of the buildings at the Capital.
In the Goblin Village, the player could fight the shaman and the goblin king or include Nok-Nok in the party ahead of time. Resolution: fixed.
Ilora Nuski sometimes was killed in the River Blades' Camp after the player let her go in the dialogue. Resolution: fixed.
Fixed the incorrect visual effects on the ground in the monster teleportation scene in The Menagerie area.
The player could sometimes summon monsters on an arch in the Lonely Barrow area. Resolution: fixed.
In the final scenes at Brevoy’s borderlands, Amiri was incorrectly displayed with a visible weapon. Resolution: fixed.

Quests

After saving the game and then loading it at the Capital Square during the Investigate My Death quest, Jaethal disappeared and the player could not talk to her until re-entering the area. Resolution: fixed.
Sometimes the One Thousand and One Questionable Stories quest tasks were given in an incorrect order. Resolution: fixed.
Sometimes Olika incorrectly replied to the player’s decision concerning the fate of the Lamashtu priestess in the Witch Hunt quest. Resolution: fixed.
In the Kingdom of the Cleansed quest, the player can now start the dialogue with Amalia by clicking Tristian.

Miscellaneous

Fixed the bug when auras and the Lantern King’s curse were incorrectly stacked after the respec.
Fixed the location of the monster names above the water elementals.
Fixed the location of the monster icons above the slurks.
After you completed the DLC 2 campaign with a certain ending, in your tavern you could have met the DLC 2 main character who could have been hostile. Resolution: fixed.

A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please report these issues to the mod's original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.
Post edited January 20, 2020 by Cusith
high rated
Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs

Update 1.6.4 (18 January 2020)

- Added Italian language
low rated
Pajama: Just checked BGEE (the only game I've got on your list) and the avatars still seem to be there.
blotunga: Hmm I see it in the library but gogrepo moved them to the folder with the unavailable stuff. Must have been a glitch. I'll do next month a library update and check again.
If you can check the other extras it'd be nice to know if any of those are removed or not for certain.

Also thanks.
high rated
GameRager: If you can check the other extras it'd be nice to know if any of those are removed or not for certain.

Also thanks.
15 days manual -> still there
1954 alcatraz wallpaper -> still there
BG enhanced avatars -> still there
ultima 8 map -> still there
high rated
Close Combat: The Bloody First

Version 1.0.7 is officially released.

The most prominent fix is about the surrender mechanic. With this update units with low in morale and with high losses will surrender and will try to reach enemy's positions without being targeted automatically (but they can still be caught in the crossfire!).

Distance is also a factor, the farthest the units are engaging the less probable surrender could happen.

See you on the battlefield!
low rated
Nergal01: Deus Ex was updated without a changelog. Specifically, it's about the the ReVision mod, which is now V 1.5.0.0.
They added a mod to the game? I hope it doesn't change much and just fixes bugs.

GameRager: If you can check the other extras it'd be nice to know if any of those are removed or not for certain.

Also thanks.
surfer1260: 15 days manual -> still there
1954 alcatraz wallpaper -> still there
BG enhanced avatars -> still there
ultima 8 map -> still there
Thank you :)
Post edited January 20, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: They added a mod to the game? I hope it doesn't change much and just fixes bugs.
Revision changes quite a bit. You can still play the game without using the mod, though.
low rated
GameRager: They added a mod to the game? I hope it doesn't change much and just fixes bugs.
Nergal01: Revision changes quite a bit. You can still play the game without using the mod, though.
Thanks....I wanted to make sure they didn't hard bake it into the game or anything like a few other games in the past. Have a good one. :)
low rated
i has soooo many circles of life i cant be bothered downloadin' 'em all

laze thu apathy

(...an' nu 'putes that can like run youtube only)
S_H_O_D_A_N: The offline installers for the Order of Battle: World War II DLCs are completely fucked up. There are 3 or 5 (working!) download links for each DLC while there should be only 2 (32bit/64bit).
It's fixed now.

Thanks to Judas. =)
high rated
Cathedral
Update 1.1.7 (18 January 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Additional note included in the GOG changelog, but not mentioned by the devs:
Oh, and PS. If you wonder about our weird version numbering (what happened to 1.1.2 - 1.1.6?), it's because we have an automatic system for it. Every time we work on the game, the version is bumped, even if we don't release it! So you might sometimes see an increase like this when we do several things at once :)
Standalone installers updated (1.1.1 ⇒ 1.1.7): 20 January 2020.

Standalone installers updated 20 January 2020 with no changelog:
- River City Girls: 1.0 ⇒ 1.1 (not-officially-on-GOG changelog here).
- SimplePlanes: 1.8.305 ⇒ 1.9.100.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Close Combat: The Bloody First***: v1.00.06 ⇒ v1.00.07.
- Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs: 1.6.3 ⇒ 1.6.4.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and all its DLC: 2.0.7b ⇒ 2.0.8.

*** @GOG - please fix the version of the Update 1.0.7 (11 December 2019) in the changelog; currently it reads as 1.0.6.
blotunga: Hmm I see it in the library but gogrepo moved them to the folder with the unavailable stuff. Must have been a glitch. I'll do next month a library update and check again.

Also thanks.
All still there. Must-ve been some connection glitch in gogrepo
low rated
blotunga: All still there. Must-ve been some connection glitch in gogrepo
Someone already checked, but a second verification is good to have....thanks for that.

(I almost started to panic like "GOG is removing extras now?!?" lol)
high rated
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy got updated, no changelog.
high rated
Supraland offline installers have now been updated as well to rel. 1.13.2. No changelog but here is the one from Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/813630/announcements/detail/3332035374018393685
Post edited January 21, 2020 by MarkoH01