It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: Out of curiosity, have you (or anyone else) tried it with Galaxy running, but without an internet connection?
timmy010: there's a cool guy in the dying light sub-forum called powergod. he mentions he had galaxy installed but inactive. he also mentions that game data did change for him. he also acknowledged that his version (in september) did update.

user Desmight reported content unlocking without an internet connection. it appears like it's time based + galaxy active or inactive.
Hey guys, I promise to try it with Galaxy and non Galaxy and online and offline and whatever as soon as I find the time (probably weekend max - blame my work). But somebody need to tell me how I can SEE that the DLC has been installed.
Post edited November 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Hey guys, I promise to try it with Galaxy and non Galaxy and online and offline and whatever as soon as I find the time (probably weekend max - blame my work). But somebody need to tell me how I can SEE that the DLC has been installed.
well dlc 10 mentions a playable character, the badlands rider. you should be able to go to your stash and select the character. when i tested it i only had the main character. not the badlands rider, nor the other 3 dlc characters iirc.
MarkoH01: Hey guys, I promise to try it with Galaxy and non Galaxy and online and offline and whatever as soon as I find the time (probably weekend max - blame my work). But somebody need to tell me how I can SEE that the DLC has been installed.
timmy010: well dlc 10 mentions a playable character, the badlands rider. you should be able to go to your stash and select the character. when i tested it i only had the main character. not the badlands rider, nor the other 3 dlc characters iirc.
I just bought the game last weekend and downloaded but never installed it yet so hopefully this can be accessed quite early in the game :D
MarkoH01: I just bought the game last weekend and downloaded but never installed it yet so hopefully this can be accessed quite early in the game :D
i feel obliged to tell you, have fun!
high rated
The Colonists

#### Patch 1.1.2.1 (12 November 2018)

* [NEW] Added ability to prioritise tiles for Surface Miners
* Fixed expedition boat being allowed to leave before all expedition resources had been fully loaded
* Fixed potential issues when destroying a building led to resources rerouting back to same building
* Fixed bug where Stackbot would become stuck if resource it was picking up was manually destroyed
* Fixed bug with Road Layer bots upgrading the same road tile and sometimes becoming stuck
* Fixed transport rules being ignored in rerouting when harbour was initial transport node
* Fixed bug where Orchard Field and Wheat Field couldn't be removed in certain situations
* Fixed incorrect boat construction notification icon
* Fixed high level mine buildings not showing up in resource production panel
* Fixed maximum field tooltip showing incorrect text sometimes
* Prevented farm fields from being rotated which led to incorrect field graphics
* Wheat fields now burn properly
* Making a new path now triggers idle Road Layers
* Changed in-game time display to past tense to match time displayed elsewhere
* Cow Farm's initial field now aligned to left edge of building
* Sandbox - AI difficulty level can now be set or turned off complete on military maps
* Mission 6 - tweaked fishing locations
* Mission 4 - added underground Clay mine
* [V1.1.2.1] Fixed bug with start military map without AI in sandbox mode

* I'm still continuing to look at any issues that are reported but I'm also starting to look more at improvements and new features. Currently in development is the Endless Sandbox Mode, if you'd like to test it out head over to our development branch or ask in Discord.

##### Links

* Help And Bug Reporting: [(\\https://trello.com/c/2uryGdlJ]https://trello.com/c/2uryGdlJ](\\https://trello.com/c/2uryGdlJ\\)
* Feature Vote/Roadmap: [(\\https://thecolonists.featureupvote.com]https://thecolonists.featureupvote.com/](\\https://thecolonists.featureupvote.com/\\)
* Discord: [(\\https://discord.gg/thecolonists]https://discord.gg/thecolonists](\\https://discord.gg/thecolonists\\)
* Thanks - back with more soon!
Kynseed

#### Patch 0.1.11.1940 (13 November 2018)

* Shift+ESC doesn't exit the game (was a debug option left in)
* Some quick region fixes for collision/out of bounds/inconsistent cave lighting/layering
* A few icons have been updated
* Player age set correctly to the day
* Prevented planting of a certain item in regions that it's not meant to be planted in
* Attempt at fixing 'image not supported' by retrying to load the image (inconclusive feedback if this works as of yet)
* Fixed fish not spawning after loading a save game
* Fixed fruit not appearing after loading a save game (they had taken a trip to the magic coordinates 0,0)
* Kynseed planting should now persist correctly and have a little glow where it should go (setup is still very much work-in-progress)
* Fix for blacksmith crash on trying to craft certain items
* Blacksmith should display tutorials relevant to Gamepad or Mouse+Keyboard as appropriate
* WASD and Cursor keys now allow moving around the world map
* Rating screen for blacksmith should now have prompt to close
* Fixes for sword not working - item setup corrected, automatic slot assigning, and a stuck-in-place problem on picking up items with the sword active. (Note that the item is automatically equipped in the combat zones only! You'll need to buy the sword for this to work.)
My Brother Rabbit

#### Patch 1.1 (13 November 2018)

* Added Galaxy achievements
Graveyard Keeper

#### Update 1.109 (14 November 2018)

* Fixed zombie disappearence when resurrecting.
* Fixed wrong science points display in the GUI.
* Item you use in a craft/survey now returns to the place where it was before (the chest or your inventory).
* Added the possibility to rotate some tables.
Runner3

#### Update (13 November 2018)

* Fixed a bug where the Machineland Puppet Show would return the player to the overworld map instead of the level map.
* Fixed a bug where two different music tracks would play over the Level End screen if you Special Perfected an Impossible Level
* Fixed a bug where the vehicle exit sound wouldn’t honor the SFX Volume setting
* Fixed a bug where the sound for the electricity orbs in 3-6: Maniacal Mechanical wouldn’t honor the SFX Volume setting
* Adjusted the size (art and collision) of all jump avoid and float avoid enemies to make the game more forgiving
* Added a death floor under the world in 1-3, in case players fall through the world
* Fixed a bug where a gold bar wasn’t turning off on a gem run in 1-6: Run a Fowl
* Fixed a bug where Checkpoints weren’t awarding points if they were skipped
* Added more aural feedback to kickwalls when they’re destroyed
* Fixed a typo in The Defector’s Skin Shorts costume description
* Fixing dancing while sliding under objects
* Fixed Dave vanishing in 3-1 when bonking in the bowling ball
* Fixed an issue where Sadbot and Frank's glasses were misaligned in some locations
* Added a missing death floor at the end of 3-6: Maniacal Mechanical
* Made all player moves available from the start
* Fixed a gold bar in 1-7: A Cheesy Breeze that required a double-jump to get
* Fixed an issue in 3-5: Girdle Springs Eternal where you could miss the trigger that makes the level build in in front of you
* Added new difficulty options, including More Checkpoints, Stair Assist, and Enemy Density
* Added new pop up messages when selecting an Impossible Level
* Added new pop up welcome message upon first boot
* Added new pop up message welcoming the player to the retro world for the first time
* Added self-bonk functionality if you want to force yourself to bonk for any reason
* Added input buffering to try to help combat “input lag”
* Fixed issues relating to restarting from checkpoints that weren't at the start of a measure
* Reduced delay time of checkpoint restarts
Need to Know

#### Update 1.23.1 (12 November 2018)

Thanks so much for your continued feedback and bug reports! If you have any
bug reports or suggestions to make - you can also visit this board to post
them:[https://trello.com/b/ABG1gSZb/need-to-know-bugs-feature-
requests](\\https://trello.com/b/ABG1gSZb/need-to-know-bugs-feature-
requests\\)

For a list of the changes made in v1.23.1, see below:

* Added additional ‘welcome’ emails for player loyalty cards later in the game
* Added suspect outcome display to mission summary, allowing player to review outcomes at leisure
* Changed how suspect outcomes work, so that when a power is used, the outcome is immediately displayed, and reviewable by hovering over suspect dot
* Changed appearance of suspect details on map for more neatness and clarity
* Removed post-mission suspect outcome display, to reduce waiting time between missions (outcomes moved to other places as mentioned above)
* Moved Peepr to the side of the screen during missions, to prevent him from getting in the way
* Fixed issue with repeated dialogue in first Skeleton Key mission
* General bugfixes and typo fixes
high rated
Lovecraft's Untold Stories

#### Update 0.84g (09 November 2018)

Dear investigators, the version 0.83 comes with new content fully based on the
third playable character, the Witch, as well as fixes and improvements. Here
we go!

##### NEW CONTENT:

-Witch's quest line introduced: We have included the first 5 locations of the Witch's quest line. There are still some more levels to add, things to complete and upgrade on the locations implemented, and the fight against the third Great Old One, in a coming patch.-Changes on the Witch's skills:-- Teleportation: One of the main skills of the Witch. Uses energy and teleports the Witch on the direction of the mouse cursor, out of the danger. Spam this skill and it will keep you alive. The Witch is a Glass Cannon with a huge DPS but very low HP.-- Explosive bones: Remember all those useless bones that you found with other characters? Well, the Witch can give them very good use, making magic explosive devices out of them. They work as the Detective's grenades.-- Ice barrier: Very good to defend yourself and kill the enemies in close range.-Added new basic items: Chocolate & Bandages. The Chocolate will slightly increase your sanity. The bandages will cure the bleeding effect.-Added new mythos items: We have added plenty of new and powerful consumibles. Try them out!-The doctor's bag now also cures bleeding effect.-New sound effects added.

##### KNOWN ISSUES:

Of course, each time that we include new content, it comes with bugs. We have
identified several that we will solve in a coming hotfix:

* The basic attack of the Witch has a smaller range than the actual animation shows. It will be increased as it should.
* Upon using the Ice barrier, the Witch does a small jump to the right & down. This is not intented.
* If you press to throw a explosive bone, and you dont have any, the Witch casts Fire barrier. This is not intented.
* In rare cases, when you use an Ankh to resurrect, the shadow of the playable character appears to the left of the character, instead of under.
* In the level Shores of Hali there are several graphic issues, like doors with no exit, doors showing in half, and a shop icon showing in the map but not appearing in the room. All of them will be fixed.
* We have eliminated many grammar and punctuation issues in the text of the game.
* No weapons implemented: The Witch has no weapons yet implemented in the game. They will be in a coming patch.
* Some quest elements may not show in the minimap with the ! exclamation mark icon.
* You can use the bandages, even if you are not bleeding, and they will heal you a bit. This use is not intented.
* The sound effect of thunder in places with rain repeats itself too much.
* Issues in the text. They will be fixed in the future hotfix.
* Balance: The balance of the Witch needs to be improved, here you can help us with your comments. If you find rooms or levels too easy or too hard, tell us. This is by nature a very delicate character so keep that in mind. You cannot tank the enemies.

There are plenty of smaller details, fixes and upgrades that we have added in
this version, but listing all of them would take us the whole night :) Still,
you will feel the game much more solid in this version. Play the Witch, and
please share with us your thoughts and comments.

Thanks a lot for your support!

The devs
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Battlestar Galactica Deadlock to version 1.1.54
-> Order of Battle Series (all the games, won't link them here) to version 7.1.4
-> Nantucket to version 1.3.1 (Windows only)
WinterSnowfall: Lovecraft's Untold Stories

#### Update 0.84g (09 November 2018)

Dear investigators, the version 0.83 comes with new content fully based on the third playable character, the Witch, as well as fixes and improvements. Here we go!
WinterSnowfall: [...]
Emm... why and how is it update 0.84g, but version 0.83?
Post edited November 15, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Emm... why and how is it update 0.84g, but version 0.83?
It's either a typo or there is no changelog for 0.84.

Tyranny

Patch 1.2.1.160 v2 (15 November 2018)

fixes issue with missing strings
fixes issue with older saves not appearing
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Emm... why and how is it update 0.84g, but version 0.83?
I didn't even notice that :P. It's most likely a typo. I double checked and the GOG installer version has been bumped to version 0.84g, so it checks out.

Surviving Mars

#### Gagarin Update (15 November 2018)

##### New Features:

* New UI – The user interface of Surviving Mars has been completely updated to a new visual style
* Sponsor Goals - Each sponsor now provides a set of five unique goals. Completing those goals awards various rewards – from Funding and Applicants to free prefabs of Domes and even free Rockets.
* The five goals have varying difficulty and can push you to play in a specific direction if you want to get their reward quickly. The more difficult sponsors have tougher goals which sometimes even have a time limit.
* Sponsor goals are an improvement and an overhaul of the current Mission Evaluation mechanic which is retired with the update.
* Events – Events are story elements that depict different situations arising in the colony and will play out randomly as your colony grows. Sometimes there will be difficult decisions to make, and sometimes your choice of Commander Profile and Mission Sponsor will affect the decision options you have.
* There are more than a hundred Event chains, each telling a different story of life on Mars, with more than 250 individual Events. Perhaps a Dust Storm caused a major malfunction in a Fusion Reactor, or a Renegade sabotaged the launch of a Rocket returning to Earth... Once in a while it’s just interesting to see how people may relax and have fun on the red planet.
* Planetary Anomalies and Expeditions – Martian Anomalies are no longer found only in your sector – now you can discover them all over the planet. To analyze such a planetary anomaly, you will need to send a rocket to its coordinates on Mars. You will also need Drones, Rovers or Colonists for the expedition. Planetary Anomalies can yield research points, new Techs and Breakthroughs as well as resources and offer bigger rewards than Anomalies in the immediate vicinity of your colony.
* Supply Pods - You may need an urgent delivery from Earth every now and then, and your rockets can be on the far side of Mars now. Supply Pods are one-use delivery space vehicles that can transport a limited payload from Earth. They are faster than Rockets and can land in any conditions, even during Dust Storms, but incur $100 M extra cost on launch. Also, they can be salvaged after crash-landing.
* New Points of Interest in your sector – new Research site and Vista locations can be now discovered in your sector map. They boost comfort and research (respectively) in nearby buildings and domes; they are revealed when a sector is scanned; those locations are randomly placed but depend on visible terrain features
* Sponsor Logos – a set of new sponsor logos, based on the national flags of the sponsors

* ##### Important changes:

* Completed Milestones now grant Research Points as reward
* Added a new building - Waste Rock Processor - unlocked by Waste Rock Liquefaction tech
* Unused research points now go to the cheapest tech if no assigned research exists
* Shuttles can transport waste rock
* Updated sensor tower infopanel UI to include information about working units and disaster early warning
* Added ability to enable/disable shuttle service for storage depots
* Black Cubes Mystery: Black cubes can no longer destroy passages or appear over deposits
* Buildings locked behind technologies will now list the tech field and name in their description
* Added new functionality to Shuttle Hub - switch transportation modes between people, cargo, and everything
* Removed Fuelled Extractor's upgrade from Concrete Plants
* Wildfire Mystery: fix for long-term consequences of not researching the Cure
* Mission Evaluation removed (replaced by Sponsor goals)

* ##### Other fixes:

* Fix for factories to update Production per sol in real time
* Fix for Charge hint for RC Generator (fixed both description and controller shortcut)
* Fix for closed solar panels to not accumulate dust
* Fix for the timer of completed challenges - in-game
* Fix for RC Transport route creation when using overview map
* Fixes for manual control over a Drone for cable/pipe construction, RC Transport unloading, construction site clearance
* Fix for misleading text for pause/unpause
* Fix for game freeze when packing numerous drones over short period of time
* Fix for colonists migration and job allocation between connected domes - colonists now check if working in connected domes is forbidden when searching for a new dome
* Fix for load/unload functionality of RC Transport
* Fix for construction process to properly clear construction site when construction is on the edge of construction range
* Fix for occasional overlap of buildings
* Fix for passage placement to limit some invalid passage positions
* Fix for cable placement when outside of drone hub range, which shows cable lines in unbuildable places
* Fix for auto-pin option for exceptional colonists
* Fixed controller button info when using rename feature
* Fix for Crystals in Philosopher's stone mystery, to no longer spawn with a dome base
* Fix for Waste Rock Processor model, now does not intersect with pipes
* Fix for metal deposits placement to avoid inaccessible locations
* Fix for rocket launch failing because of disembarking transport
* Fix to keep new deposit positions fixed to map seed
* Living Quarters renamed to Living Complex to reflect building sizes naming convention
* Fix to remove concrete terrain once a concrete deposit has been depleted
* Fix to prevent drones being assigned to destroyed commanders
* Fix for drones idle movement while waiting to recharge
* Fix for Research screen tooltip to update cost for repeatable techs in queue
* Fix to allow sending an empty passenger rocket from Earth (also added a warning)
* Added on-screen notification for destroyed buildings
* Updated upgrade rollover text to show available resources
* Fix for scaling of particle of anomaly scanning
* Fix for construction rover to properly utilize/deal with resources on construction site
* Fix for loss of control when performing quick actions in the build menu with a controller
* Fix for Dome infopanel to better communicate comfort issues
* Fix for follow-up camera when units disappear
* Fix for setting traits in School/Sanatorium
* Fix for pathfinder, reported as automated rover not responding
* Removed old mission evaluation system and related notifications when loading pre-Gagarin saves
* Tutorial 3: added shield against player spending all money and unable to continue a tutorial step
* Various performance optimizations
* [OSX] Fix for window resize and occasional crash after using Command+Tab
* [Linux] Fix for switch between Full screen and Windowed mode
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> The House in Fata Morgana to version 1.3v2
-> Kynseed to version 0.1.11.1944
-> Staxel to version Sapling 1.3.48 (181114c)
-> For The King to version 1.0.9.9298
Post edited November 15, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Sorry, been offline since yesterday afternoon. Here are all the updates detected by MaGog on the 14th and the 15th of November (many game removals and missing sysreqs fixed:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Bird Story, A
· Galactic Civilizations III - Star Control Heroes [DLC]
· Industry Giant 2 [removed on Nov 13, 2018]
· Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy
· Lula: The Sexy Empire [removed on Nov 13, 2018]
· Myst Masterpiece Edition
· Myst V: End of Ages Limited Edition
· Prison Architect
· Project Highrise: Architect's Edition [Premium]
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Renowned Explorers: International Society
· Republique [removed on Nov 14, 2018]
· Republique Deluxe Edition [Premium] [removed on Nov 14, 2018]
· Republique Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] [removed on Nov 14, 2018]
· Riven: The Sequel to Myst
· Shadows: Awakening - Legendary Armory Pack [DLC]
· Shadows: Awakening - The Chromaton Chronicles [DLC]
· Silver
· This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
· This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast [DLC]
· Tyranny - Standard Edition
· Tyranny - Gold Edition [Premium]
· Uru: Complete Chronicles

[Part 1 of 4]

A game has been removed: Industry Giant 2

A game has been removed: Lula: The Sexy Empire

A game has been removed: Republique

A game has been removed: Republique Deluxe Edition [Premium]

A game has been removed: Republique Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]

A game has been added: Galactic Civilizations III - Star Control Heroes [DLC]

A game has been added: Project Highrise: Architect's Edition [Premium]

Bird Story, A has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04)

Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB VRAM, OpenGL compatible, Storage: 1GB available space

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: OSX 10.11 or newer, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, Memory: 1GB RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Storage: 1GB available space

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Storage: 1GB available space

>>> Sub-forum added: Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy sub-forum

Myst Masterpiece Edition has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: macOS 10.13 or greater, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM, Graphics: 32MB video card, Storage: 2GB HDD

Myst V: End of Ages Limited Edition has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: macOS 10.13 or greater, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card with 64MB VRAM, Storage: 4.8GB HDD

Prison Architect has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English Multiplayer Alpha --- Name *FROM* prison_architect_enUS_multiplayer_2d_24128.pkg *TO* prison_architect_enUS_multiplayer__3a_25187.pkg --- Size *FROM* 347.2 MB *TO* 348.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 02 Oct 2018 08:37:41 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 11:32:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* 16 *TO* 3a

* File changed: Windows installer, English Multiplayer Alpha (32-bit) --- Name *FROM* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-2d_(32bit)_(24109).exe *TO* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-3a_(32bit)_(25185).exe --- Size *FROM* 353.9 MB *TO* 354.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 01 Oct 2018 13:22:36 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 09:53:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 16 *TO* 3a

* File changed: Windows installer, English Multiplayer Alpha (64-bit) --- Name *FROM* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-2d_(64bit)_(24109).exe *TO* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-3a_(64bit)_(25185).exe --- Size *FROM* 353.9 MB *TO* 354.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 01 Oct 2018 13:23:01 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 09:53:25 GMT --- Version *FROM* 16 *TO* 3a

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (15 November 2018)

- Updated the multiplayer alpha to version 3a
(Full changelog)

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (40.30 to 40.31) [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 40.31

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 40.30 *TO* 40.31

* File changed: Patch (39.67.5 to 40.30) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.6 GB (-3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 40.30 *TO* 40.31

* File changed: Windows installer, English (32-bit) --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.5 GB (-2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 40.30 *TO* 40.31

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 2 of 4]

Renowned Explorers: International Society has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 512 (12 November 2018)

FIXES:
- Fixed issue with game not being able to find d3dcompiler_47.dll
- Fixed various Linux and MacOS startup issues
(Full changelog)

Riven: The Sequel to Myst has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: macOS 10.13 or greater, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM, Graphics: 32MB video card, Storage: 6.6GB HDD

Shadows: Awakening - Legendary Armory Pack [DLC] has changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Windows 7/8/10 64Bit Versions, Processor: Intel Compatible 2.1 GHz Dual Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX460 2GB or compatible, Storage: 13 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: System: Windows 7/8/10 64Bit Versions, Processor: Intel Core i7 or better, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 13 GB available space

Shadows: Awakening - The Chromaton Chronicles [DLC] has changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Windows 7/8/10 64Bit Versions, Processor: Intel Compatible 2.1 GHz Dual Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX460 2GB or compatible, Storage: 13 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: System: Windows 7/8/10 64Bit Versions, Processor: Intel Core i7 or better, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 13 GB available space

Silver has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or later, Processor: Intel 1.4 GHz, Memory: 256 MB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible gpu, Storage: 4 GB available space, Other: Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgl1:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: OSX: 10.11 or later, Processor: CPU 1GHz, Memory: 256 MB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, Storage: 4 GB available space

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: DLC: Stories - The Last Broadcast: Windows installer, English --- Name: setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_the_last_broadcast_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165).exe --- Size: 6.4 MB --- Date: Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:18:02 GMT --- Version: 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File added: Patch (4.0.0(B) to 5.0.0.s3058.a7522) --- Name: patch_this_war_of_mine_4.0.0(B)_(24009)_to_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165).exe --- Size: 693.8 MB --- Date: Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:16:44 GMT --- Version: 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_this_war_of_mine_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165).exe --- Size: 803.6 KB --- Date: Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:17:29 GMT --- Version: 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_this_war_of_mine_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165)-1.bin --- Size: 2.1 GB --- Date: Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:17:20 GMT --- Version: 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File changed: DLC: Stories - Father's Promise: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_fathers_promise_4.0.0(b)_(24009).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_fathers_promise_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165).exe --- Size *FROM* 6.6 MB *TO* 6.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 27 Sep 2018 10:12:51 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:17:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.0 (B) *TO* 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File changed: DLC: The Little Ones: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_4.0.0(b)_(24009).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_5.0.0.s3058.a7522_(25165).exe --- Size *FROM* 10.3 MB *TO* 10.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 27 Sep 2018 10:12:36 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:17:41 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.0 (B) *TO* 5.0.0.s3058.a7522

* File changed: Patch (4.0.0 to 4.0.0(A)) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (4.0.0(A) to 4.0.0(B)) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

[NO CHANGELOG]

This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast [DLC] has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast [Upcoming] [DLC] *TO* This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast [DLC]

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.11.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Windows 7, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound: DirectX compatible, Recommended system requirements: System: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound: DirectX compatible
Post edited November 16, 2018 by little_helper
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

Tyranny - Standard Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (1.2.1.0160 to 1.2.1.0160v2) --- Name: patch_tyranny_1.2.1.0160_(25021)_to_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size: 30.1 MB --- Date: Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:09:30 GMT --- Version: 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: DLC: Bastard's Wound: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_tyranny___bastard_s_wound_en_1_2_1_0156_B__15375.pkg *TO* dlc_tyranny___bastard_s_wound_en_1_2_1_160_v2_25169.pkg --- Size *FROM* 493.0 MB *TO* 493.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Oct 2017 16:32:09 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:10:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: DLC: Bastard's Wound: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_-_bastards_wound_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe *TO* setup_tyranny_-_bastards_wound_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size *FROM* 503.5 MB *TO* 503.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:47:06 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:30:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_coat_of_arms_dlc_en_1_2_1_0156_B__15375.pkg *TO* dlc_coat_of_arms_dlc_enUS_1_2_1_160_v2_25169.pkg --- Size *FROM* 161.5 KB *TO* 161.5 KB (+8.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Oct 2017 16:31:30 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:09:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_-_coat_of_arms_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe *TO* setup_tyranny_-_coat_of_arms_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 6.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:43:04 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:09:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_portrait_pack_dlc_en_1_2_1_0156_B__15375.pkg *TO* dlc_portrait_pack_dlc_enUS_1_2_1_160_v2_25169.pkg --- Size *FROM* 213.2 MB *TO* 213.2 MB (-4.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Oct 2017 16:31:44 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:09:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_-_portrait_pack_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe *TO* setup_tyranny_-_portrait_pack_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size *FROM* 219.6 MB *TO* 219.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:46:03 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:27:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (6.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_tyranny___tales_from_the_tiers_en_1_2_1_0156_B__15375.pkg *TO* dlc_tyranny___tales_from_the_tiers_enUS_1_2_1_160_v2_25169.pkg --- Size *FROM* 697.5 KB *TO* 705.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Oct 2017 16:31:49 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:09:47 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_-_tales_from_the_tiers_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe *TO* setup_tyranny_-_tales_from_the_tiers_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size *FROM* 7.2 MB *TO* 7.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:46:18 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:27:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* tyranny_en_1_2_1_0158_15398.sh *TO* tyranny_v1_2_1_160_v2_25169.sh --- Size *FROM* 7.4 GB *TO* 7.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 03 Oct 2017 13:42:26 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 16:33:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0158 *TO* v1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* tyranny_en_1_2_1_0156_b__15375.pkg *TO* tyranny_enUS_1_2_1_160_v2_25169.pkg --- Size *FROM* 7.3 GB *TO* 7.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 02 Oct 2017 16:31:25 GMT *TO* Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:09:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0156 (B) *TO* 1.2.1.160 v2

* File changed: Patch (1.2.0.0131 to 1.2.1.0157) --- Name has not changed (patch_tyranny_1.2.0.0131_(14968)_to_1.2.1.0157_(15309).exe) --- Size has not changed (17.4 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 29 Sep 2017 22:03:40 GMT) --- Version has not changed (1.2.1.0157)

* File changed: Patch (1.2.1.0157 to 1.2.1.0160) --- Name has not changed (patch_tyranny_1.2.1.0157_(15309)_to_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe) --- Size has not changed (18.0 MB) --- Date has not changed (Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:42:53 GMT) --- Version has not changed (1.2.1.0160)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160_(25021).exe *TO* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164).exe --- Size *FROM* 2.4 MB *TO* 2.4 MB (+1.3 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:45:32 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:25:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160_(25021)-1.bin *TO* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (-1.5 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:44:12 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:12:19 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160_(25021)-2.bin *TO* setup_tyranny_1.2.1.0160v2_(25164)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.5 GB *TO* 3.5 GB (+24.1 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Nov 2018 13:44:58 GMT *TO* Wed 14 Nov 2018 13:24:59 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.0160 *TO* 1.2.1.0160v2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.1.160 v2 (15 November 2018)

- fixes issue with missing strings
- fixes issue with older saves not appearing
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 4 of 4]

Tyranny - Gold Edition [Premium] has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Recommended system requirements: System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM or more, Graphics: Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: OS: OSX 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.9 GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon HD 6950m with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Recommended system requirements: System: OS: OSX 10.11, Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.9 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM or more, Graphics: AMD R9 390m or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750m, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Recommended system requirements: System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer, Processor: Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM or more, Graphics: Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Uru: Complete Chronicles has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* System: macOS 10.13 or greater, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card with 64MB VRAM, Storage: 3.4GB HDD
MarkoH01: user Desmight reported content unlocking without an internet connection. it appears like it's time based + galaxy active or inactive.
There might me a misunderstanding. I never tried Dying Light without Galaxy, I just reported that Galaxy itself didn't download anything since the last update, so if the game got an update (or an unlock), it was not through Galaxy. Based on that, my guess was (and still is) that the game itself needed to phone home in order to unlock specific content at a specific time (the DLCs were released on a monthly bases or something like that).
MarkoH01: But somebody need to tell me how I can SEE that the DLC has been installed.
In the main menu there's a section (in english it should be something like "What's New"). There are listed all the FREE dlc that have been downloaded and installed (and probably verified online).
Post edited November 16, 2018 by user deleted
MarkoH01: user Desmight reported content unlocking without an internet connection. it appears like it's time based + galaxy active or inactive.
Desmight: There might me a misunderstanding. I never tried Dying Light without Galaxy, I just reported that Galaxy itself didn't download anything since the last update, so if the game got an update (or an unlock), it was not through Galaxy. Based on that, my guess was (and still is) that the game itself needed to phone home in order to unlock specific content at a specific time (the DLCs were released on a monthly bases or something like that).
MarkoH01: But somebody need to tell me how I can SEE that the DLC has been installed.
Desmight: In the main menu there's a section (in english it should be something like "What's New"). There are listed all the FREE dlc that have been downloaded and installed (and probably verified online).
Hey, great! That will make it much easier for me to test. I am quite sure I will test it this this weekend (maybe even today) and I will post my results in one last post (still I think it's a bit OT but people seem to be interested in this) as soon as I am finished with my test.
Post edited November 16, 2018 by MarkoH01