It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Source Code added to bonus content?
JMich:
lol, thanks. I always dreamed of having my own source code :P
Omerta: City of Gangsters has received a content update :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/omerta_city_of_gangsters/omerta_city_of_gangsters_has_been_updated_to_version_106_pc
JudasIscariot: snip
May I also ask you the same question I asked Thiev in post 1923 since I never got an answer? Or is there someone else I should address that question to?
JudasIscariot: snip
JMich: May I also ask you the same question I asked Thiev in post 1923 since I never got an answer? Or is there someone else I should address that question to?
Well, we are not going back to the old icons so your best bet would be to extract the ones you want. Sorry :/
JudasIscariot: Well, we are not going back to the old icons so your best bet would be to extract the ones you want. Sorry :/
No worries, won't be the first such undertaking of me. Was hoping you still had those icons somewhere and could provide them, but seems like I have a bit of extracting in front of me before downloading the games again.
Thank you :)
JudasIscariot: Well, we are not going back to the old icons so your best bet would be to extract the ones you want. Sorry :/
JMich: No worries, won't be the first such undertaking of me. Was hoping you still had those icons somewhere and could provide them, but seems like I have a bit of extracting in front of me before downloading the games again.
Thank you :)
You're welcome and sorry I didn't answer earlier :)
JMich: Was hoping you still had those icons somewhere and could provide them, but seems like I have a bit of extracting in front of me before downloading the games again.
What's your plan with them, GOGWiki? Can't say I'm a big fan of a lot of the circles myself.
grviper: What's the Conquest FW update?
not only also a quick reference card , pretty sure it wasn't there before

since we got no infos about the content added ......(looking at Judas >.>)

And for any gog's persons in charge to the notification system : FIX IT !

- takes almost 2h now before the update flag disapears
- randomly added bonus are not marked as new (that's why i missed the quick reference card for conquest : frontier wars.)

I will request this again & again till it will be fixed.
Post edited December 09, 2013 by DyNaer
Gydion: What's your plan with them?
Something like this, though still some way to go. Will also have to make a list of what I do and don't have, but thankfully I found when v2.x installers were introduced.
DyNaer: I will request this again & again till it will be fixed.
I guess this on the same ignore list where the proposed RSS feed is.
DyNaer: not only also a quick reference card , pretty sure it wasn't there before

- randomly added bonus are not marked as new (that's why i missed the quick reference card for conquest : frontier wars.)

What infos? We added the source code to CFW... not sure what other info is required :)
DyNaer: not only also a quick reference card , pretty sure it wasn't there before

JudasIscariot: What infos? We added the source code to CFW... not sure what other info is required :)
well i didn't see any official post (unless i missed something....) for this and the quick reference card, and since there were nothing specified by the notification system (i didn't see any "new" icon alonside those 2 bonus added) , is it much clearer ?
Post edited December 10, 2013 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: What infos? We added the source code to CFW... not sure what other info is required :)
DyNaer: well i didn't see any official post (unless i missed something....) for this and the quick reference card, and since there were nothing specified by the notification system (i didn't see any "new" icon alonside those 2 bonus added) , is it much clearer ?
Well, it was in the news post about the promotion for Conquest: Frontier Wars, I don't know if it can get more official than that :)
DyNaer: well i didn't see any official post (unless i missed something....) for this and the quick reference card, and since there were nothing specified by the notification system (i didn't see any "new" icon alonside those 2 bonus added) , is it much clearer ?
JudasIscariot: Well, it was in the news post about the promotion for Conquest: Frontier Wars, I don't know if it can get more official than that :)
well; ok , but you could understand i didn't read it , because i already owned it ^^

that doesn't solve the notification system issue anyway,.... i ask for this for month , support ticket included and nothing seems to have been done , on the contrary it seems worse & worse. If the notification system was working as intended , i wouldn't have to make my initial post.
Post edited December 10, 2013 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: Well, it was in the news post about the promotion for Conquest: Frontier Wars, I don't know if it can get more official than that :)
DyNaer: well; ok , but you could understand i didn't read it , because i already owned it ^^
Sure :) But when it's a specific bonus item, such as the source code, I don't really make a post about it as everything is in plain sight, unless it was a donated item like the manual for Entomorph :) Now, when we update an installer, that's when I make a specific post about it :)