It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: For past 10 months, May 2018 is the first month that GOG set all their countdown clocks of promo correctly.
I guess GOG finally hire someone that know how to set clocks right, and know the difference of AM and PM.
Or maybe it simply was coincidence - that's what I believe.
Question: is the new installers structure still messed up? (chunks without original names and dates)
Has Gog even acknowledged the issue?
Post edited June 03, 2018 by phaolo
phaolo: is the new installers structure still messed up? (chunks without original names and dates)
Yes.
phaolo: Has Gog even acknowledged the issue?
And yes. (in the "linuxvangog - Fantastic Linux & Mac Guy and Where To Find Him" sticky thread)
phaolo: is the new installers structure still messed up? (chunks without original names and dates)
vv221: Yes.
phaolo: Has Gog even acknowledged the issue?
vv221: And yes. (in the "linuxvangog - Fantastic Linux & Mac Guy and Where To Find Him" sticky thread)
Thanks and.. sigh.
Btw, with "acknowledged" I meant "will fix it" and not "leave as it is" :\
phaolo: with "acknowledged" I meant "will fix it" and not "leave as it is" :\
They won’t go back to the previous packaging scheme.
They *might* help us update our tools to deal with the new packaging scheme, but seeing how it’s going on this front we will have something ready long before we see said help.
vv221: They won’t go back to the previous packaging scheme.
But some goggers said that they could accomplish the same thing without using chunks and messing up the contents..
Why does Gog get worse instead of better with time -_-'
phaolo: Why does Gog get worse instead of better with time -_-'
Obviously GOG is not wine. :P
phaolo: Why does Gog get worse instead of better with time -_-'
People quit and nobody replaces them? *shrug* I think GOG needs a US office.
Aquaria and Dust: An Elysian Tail just updated via Galaxy. No changelog.
Got Anodyne, Duke Nukem Manhattant Project, Avadon the Black Fortress, Guacamelee gold edition, Aquakitty Milkmine defender, Avadon 2 and Eschalon book III updated via Galaxy
I got a Galaxy update for Ethan The Meteor Hunter. Since it was a long time ago when I installed the game and the update was not even 1 MB I decided to check what exactly they have updated. See attachment. It seems as if they just changed the shortcut and the uninstaller so that it will delete the correct shortcut. Don't know if this is the case with the other updates as well.
Attachments:
ethan.jpg (316 Kb)
high rated
Moonlighter

#### Patch 1.4 (4 June 2018)

##### GENERAL PATCH NOTES

1. **Key binding improvements** (some extra freedom and mouse button support). We might continue to improve this, let us know if this helps a little.

2. Bug fixing, as much as possible as soon as possible after our release. There will still be bugs but we will keep working, your feedback has been super helpful. Thank you!

3. We've added a special logging system to the game that will allow you to send us more information when something crazy happens, so we can find and smash those dirty bugs.

4. Other minor improvements (mostly following requests from you and/or our own ideas)

##### IMPROVEMENTS

* **Key binding now allows for independent binding of each key** separating Will actions and GUI actions on both Keyboard, Mouse Buttons and Controllers
* There is a default key binding available
* Now sleep is activated by holding the action buttonSo - yeah. We've listened to your feedback and **now you can totally redefine your controls the way you like it**. No limitations - as we're all different and we like to play games our own way. However, we have a layout to propose, that you may want to give a try. **This is a special layout loved by our QA department** and here it is:

##### Will section

Main Attack - LMB (Left Mouse Button) Pendant Shortcut - F Secondary Attack -
RMB (Righ Mouse Button) Inventory - MMB (Middle Mouse Button) Change Weapon -
Q !

##### GUI section

Interact - LMB (Left Mouse Button) Close - RMB (Righ Mouse Button) Back - MMB
(Middle Mouse Button)

Of course - that's a layout that we really like. Feel free to suggest yours,
though! We'd love to hear your opinion - so for the next patch we could maybe
include it as a preset - ready to be selected by other players!

##### BUG FIXES

As far as we know - we solved below issues completely - but if some of them
still persist - please let us know.

##### Critical fixes

* Solved several problems with closing the shop mechanics
* Problems closing the main menu after using pendant
* Several problems related to quests givers
* General memory leak related to something called materials that might be behind several other issues.
* Not dropping welding rods (achievement blocker)
* Issues related to buying upgrades for Will's shop and other shops

##### High priority fixes

* Possible softlock when killing final boss
* Getting stuck inside the town board
* Soft lock when dying inside slime (nice one!)
* Clone Items exploit
* Soft lock in pre-menu when opening pause menu
* Forest: Player able to place spinning mushroom into obstacles
* Customer entering the shop when everyone else is leaving (it's a free town!)
* Hawker's items not decreasing the probability of thieves.
* Visual glitch after upgrading weapon.
* Vase still remaining as an obstacle after being destroyed
* Desert: Patrol Golem freezes in place upon re-entering room
* Golem Dungeon: Player can open inventory and spend money on pendant before tutorial
* Store opening/closing text switched in German
* Character disappearing after using the merchant emblem
* Font problem: no umlauts
* Chest in shop gets blocked when interacted directly before shop closing
* After entering Desert II weird things were happening (yeah, this is a vague one!)
* Game was starting always with the V-sync option on
* Soft lock upon placing teleport directly above secret rooms abyss
Lake Ridden

#### Patch 3 (4 June 2018)

* Added a map of the village area
* Increased contrast on some screens, especially at night
* Improved performance when moving between zones in the game
* Improved performance in the garden
* Improved saving/loading for Island puzzles
* Improved performance and reliability of saves
* Added new frame smoothing for mouse input
* The camera would turn wildly during scene loads
* The game no longer runs in the background
* Changing resolution in the game would be unreliable on some PCs
* Minor tweaks to hints and objectives
* Lots of additional minor fixes

If you experience bugs in the game make sure to drop us an email to
[support@midnighthub.com](\\[url=mailto:support@midnighthub.com]support@midnighthub.com[/url]\\) and we'll do
our best to help you out!
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Golem to version 1.0.0.5
-> Cultist Simulator to version v2018.x.9 (Win), v2018.6.a.3 (Mac) and v2018.5.x.6 (Linux)
-> Where The Water Tastes Like Wine to version 1.4 (Windows only)
-> Q.U.B.E. 2 to version 1.3
-> Children of Zodiarcs to version w1.0.3.7-2f11118c226f (Windows only)
Post edited June 04, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
Hate to ask for the third time in a third thread, but...

Can anyone confirm if the GOG version of Ultimate General: Civil War is up to date with the Steam version? This link posted on May 18 says the Steam version is v1.10 hotfix rev.17781, but there's no info on GOG anywhere about the current version. I'm trying to find out while the game is on sale. Much thanks in advance.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/502520/announcements/detail/1667900114453736262
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Lucian_Galca: Hate to ask for the third time in a third thread, but...

Can anyone confirm if the GOG version of Ultimate General: Civil War is up to date with the Steam version? This link posted on May 18 says the Steam version is v1.10 hotfix rev.17781, but there's no info on GOG anywhere about the current version. I'm trying to find out while the game is on sale. Much thanks in advance.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/502520/announcements/detail/1667900114453736262
Maybe the easiest way to find out would be to ask this in the game subforum? So far I could only find one thread there. Another way would be to find out who own the game (i.e. by using Galaxy or searching some profiles) and ask those directly.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
Lucian_Galca: Hate to ask for the third time in a third thread, but...

MarkoH01: Maybe the easiest way to find out would be to ask this in the game subforum? So far I could only find one thread there. Another way would be to find out who own the game (i.e. by using Galaxy or searching some profiles) and ask those directly.
I doubt i'll get a response as that game's subforum appears to be dead, which seems to be a problem with some subforums:

https://www.gog.com/forum/ultimate_general_civil_war#1526825717