It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Desmight: I didn't get any update through Galaxy for Dying Light, but the new content is there. It's probably time-locked in the game, it doesn't get "added" with an actual update. What's unsure is if you need to be online to unlock it or not.
finkleroy: None of the previous content drops have required Galaxy, and if it's required to be able to access single-player content, both GOG's claim of Galaxy being optional and their claim that they're a DRM-free storefront are false.
Check your stash in the game. You should have the new content there. "Outfits" and then F7 until you get to the masks. If it's not there, then it's a problem.
Desmight: Check your stash in the game. You should have the new content there. "Outfits" and then F7 until you get to the masks. If it's not there, then it's a problem.
I don't do Galaxy. I assume the offline installer is simply much later to the party than usual, and if that's the case, I just hope it arrives before the weekend.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by finkleroy
Desmight: Check your stash in the game. You should have the new content there. "Outfits" and then F7 until you get to the masks. If it's not there, then it's a problem.
finkleroy: I don't do Galaxy.
The content drop is not Galaxy-related. It's time-related. It's already in the game, it just gets unlocked at a specific date. Or, at least, that's how it's supposed to work. The installers are fine, I've the 1.16.0 version of Dying Light too, on Galaxy.
Desmight: The content drop is not Galaxy-related. It's time-related. It's already in the game, it just gets unlocked at a specific date. Or, at least, that's how it's supposed to work. The installers are fine, I've the 1.16.0 version of Dying Light too, on Galaxy.
I don't see how the offline installer from March could have all 4 or 5 drops that were released after the offline installer was released. Maybe Galaxy updated the game without telling you, but I don't see how it's possible for the offline installer to contain content that hadn't been created when the installer was released. I don't currently have the game installed. I'm just archiving the offline installer and I'm going to wait until after the final content drop has dropped before playing, and I'm curious about what's going on here.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by finkleroy
Desmight: The content drop is not Galaxy-related. It's time-related. It's already in the game, it just gets unlocked at a specific date. Or, at least, that's how it's supposed to work. The installers are fine, I've the 1.16.0 version of Dying Light too, on Galaxy.
finkleroy: I don't see how the offline installer from March could have all 4 or 5 drops that were released after the offline installer was released. Maybe Galaxy updated the game without telling you, but I don't see how it's possible for the offline installer to contain content that hadn't been created when the installer was released.
I didn't get any recent update for Dying Light, but I've got the new content. It's already happened in the past. That means that the developers bundle 3/4 content drops into the major updates of the game, and then unlock them as time passes. What I don't know is if the game needs to "phone home" to get this stuff, or it's just an "hidden clock" within the game. GOG (or Steam, AFAIK) is not involved in the process at all.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by user deleted
Desmight: I didn't get any update for Dying Light, but I've got the new content. It's already happened in the past. That means that the developers bundle 3/4 content drops into the major updates of the game, and then unlock them as time passes. What I don't know is if the game needs to "phone home" to get this stuff, or it's just an "hidden clock" within the game.
What you're describing is DRM, which GOG claims is not in the products they sell. I'd like an explanation from a blue.
Desmight: I didn't get any update for Dying Light, but I've got the new content. It's already happened in the past. That means that the developers bundle 3/4 content drops into the major updates of the game, and then unlock them as time passes. What I don't know is if the game needs to "phone home" to get this stuff, or it's just an "hidden clock" within the game.
finkleroy: What you're describing is DRM, which GOG claims is not in the products they sell. I'd like an explanation from a blue.
If the unlock needs an internet connection to happen, you're right. But I guess it's just really time-related. If you don't use Galaxy it's easier to check. Just run the game while being offline and check if the stuff is there :D

Edit: my bad, I've just read that you don't have the game installed. What I can tell you is that the content is already in the installer you're backing up. I just don't know how the unlock actually works, even though I've always thought it was time-related.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by user deleted
@finkleroy: I would not worry too much. As it has being said here already a delay of a few days between the Galaxy update is completely normal and since the devs sometimes upload their updates directly to GOG using Galaxy and GOG then will have to manually build/update the offline installers imo that's understandable.
Looks like the devs of Jalopy updated the game to fix some issues.
high rated
Reus has been updated:

Patch 1.6.5 (18 May 2018)
Additions & Balance

Unlock all mode where you can play with all nature sources unlocked in Freeplay mode. This means you do not need Developments/Achievements to be able to transmute natural sources in higher level sources (f.e. Whales, Sunflowers, Silver, etc.). Unlock All mode is not available in Era mode. You still need to unlock natural sources the old way there.
Fluorite now gives +40 Tech, +5 Awe per statistic over 10 (from just +25 Tech per stat).
Main Menu news window

Natural Sources fixes

Fixed Superior Beaver: Gives 4 Wealth instead of 2 (Great Beaver gave 2 already).
Fixed Cacoa Tree: Gave +25 Awe instead of the advertized +25 Flora if a mineral is next to it. Now actually gives +25 Flora.
Fixed Sunflower: Fertile Biome now also works for Great Oak.
Fixed Greater Komodo Dragon: now has range 2 instead of 1, just like the vanilla Komodo Dragon.
Fixed that Quartz, Agate and Stone no longer evolves into Salt with both Crystal and Seismic aspects, just with the ones that are advertized.
Text: Great and Superior Ginger displayed wrong Flora bonus (+5/+5/+5 instead of +5/+9/+16)
Text: Superior Rattlesnake displayed +3 wealth instead of +4 that it gives.

Projects fixes

Fixed Clothing Factory for the Factory: Works with Yaks as it is supposed to.
Fixed Three Pheasants for the Tavern: now also works on Boars.
Fixed Mining Invention for Inventor's Tower now also works on Copper, since it has an evolution path through Seismic from Marble.
Fixed Licensed Breakthrough for the Observatory now also works on Superior versions of the required plants.
Fixed Project bonuses that give bonuses for all value of a certain stat within a civilization range. Specifically they now also give bonuses for the city center patches and the patch on which the project stands itself.
Affected project bonuses:
School: Outdoor Classes
Mad Scientist: Cloned Army, Brilliant Discovery
Mad Scientist: Brilliant Discovery
Market: Prized Preys
Workshop: Sweatshop
University: Botanical Course
Sacrificial Altar: For the Gods
Nature Park: National Treasure
Circus: Spectacular Arena
Monument: Inspiration
Tutorial Shrine: Greed Express ^^
Text: Blast Furnace's Agricultural Machinery bonus now properly advertizes that it only gains +1 Tech, +1 Wealth for each 2 food gained through it's bonus.
Text: Lighthouse's Clear Blue bonus now properly advertizes that it stacks up to 6/4 times (depending on common/rare version).
Text: Barracks' War Preparations now has wording that reflects it bonus.

Misc fixes

Fixed: Removed short hang when creating an ocean or mountain for the first time.
Text: RXotic Aspect -> Exotic Aspect
Text: Added missing completion texts for projects in English descriptions.
high rated
Lake Ridden

#### Patch 2 (18 May 2018)

* Lake Ridden Changelog 1.2
* A lot of performance improvements, especially in the beginning
* Start game screen was missing an inventory button hint
* Lights would pop in and out in certain places around the game
* The player could get stuck in drawers
* Minor texture tweaks

##### Fixes that are potential spoilers:

* Ingredients could be added to a finished brew
* The laundry box could disappear under certain conditions
* The projector and its sound should now turn off when leaving it
* The spring was invisible before the player could get it
Heroes of Hammerwatch

#### Patch 76 (18 May 2018)

##### New fountain

* The fountain has been reworked in order to give more control to the player, now instead of randomly getting positive and negative effects you get to pick them yourself.

##### Balance

* Crimson Death now damages 2.5% of current health per tick instead of doing flat damage
* Crimson Death life steal now 7.5%
* Fewer drinks from each barrel
* Changed The Last Sin from -3 mana regen to -33% mana regen.
* Buff to Incendiary Demise
* Paladin's Charge can no longer do damage to the same unit multiple times during the same charge
* Lowered Paladin's Whirlwind cooldown from 10 to 9 sec
* Fixed Paladin's Lay on hands skill healing enemies
* Fixed Paladin's Juggernaut and Charge doing damage to dragon iceblocks
* Fixed Paladin's Charge doing damage to ethereal Wraiths
* Fixed Thief's primary doing damage to ethereal Wraiths
* Increased Flurry of Arrows mana cost by 10 on all levels
* Removed Ranger's arrow damage falloff
* Removed lifesteal from return dmg
* Lowered damage of spike traps slightly
* Increased damage of floor fire traps
* Increased range of Cape of the Flamewalker from 50 to 60
* Increased damage of Cape of the Flamewalker from 5 to 10 damage per tick
* Increased damage of Talisman of Conflagration from 25 to 40
* Increased damage of Wrath of the Thundergod from 30 to 50
* Fixed monolith damage blessing
* Fixed double monolith use in multiplayer
* Fix for monolith achievement
* Removed enemy debuff resistance NG+ scaling
* Enemy NG+ armor scaling lowered a lot and changed to be diminishing
* Enemy NG+ move speed scaling changed to be diminishing
* Tweaked battlemages: increased cast point slightly, lowered the acceleration and max speed of the projectiles slightly, lowered the resistance pierce a bit
* Lowered speed of ghost ranger arrows
* Tweaked fire rate of skeleton archers
* Lowered skeleton archer arrow speed slightly
* NG+3 wisps now either spawn a new wisp or unleash a nova upon death, but not both
* Increased cooldown and added a limit on spawners spawning unit when taking damage
* Removed red wisps from wisp spawners
* Lowered final boss health
* Final boss attacks tweaked to do a bit less armor penetration
* Lowered health of some units

##### Miscellaneous Fixes and Changes

* Added more portraits and made them colored from the character colors
* More variation in Chambers
* Fixed some item tooltips
* Fixed bossbars on minibosses not being hidden from darkness view
* Fixed a gambling bug
* Show level name in overlay map
* Change floor number to show the actual floor number of the act instead of the global floor number
* Fix game unpausing when switching from guildhall to playermenu
* Show item forge found count
* Fix triple chests when destroying secret wall after loading game
* You are now able to see on the mini map if you used a teleport in archives
* Added some more glass walks
* Added ui_tooltip_pretty which can be disabled in order to only show a simple transparent black tooltip rather than an opaque sprite-based tooltip
* Fixed wrong offset in text input widgets when text is too long
* Netsync triggered effect modifiers (scroll of magic missile, etc.)
* Chapel convert button is now less confusing; it'll show the cost even when button is disabled
* Discord Rich Presence now shows Act X floor Y
* Fixes to skill time multipliers
* More blueprints in levels
* More barrels/blueprints in higher acts and ng+
* Thousands separator on upgrade buttons
* Show proper NG+ values for gold/ore gain in tooltips
* Fixed some eye boss save/load issues
* Fix eye boss wisps shaking when game is paused
* Fix empty town when reaching final guild title
* Fix slow loading of key purchases
* Clamp ui_scale between 0.05 and 100.0
* Fix lifesteal not healing the proper value
* Fix mouse getting stuck in top left corner in game over screen when console is up
* Added g_potion_delay
* Make it a bit clearer that spent stars is spent stars and not available stars
* Draw item tooltip above HUD
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap to version 1.03f.02 (Mac and Linux)
high rated
Last updates of the day (and probably of the week) from Legacy MaGog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Renowned Explorers: International Society
· Reus
· Tales of Maj'Eyal
· Transport Fever
· Turmoil
· Turmoil - The Heat Is On [DLC]

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has been added: Turmoil - The Heat Is On [DLC]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (3.0.226.993 CN to 3.0.226.993) [Windows] --- Size: 11.0 MB --- Version: 3.0.226.993

* File changed: Patch (3.0.190.74e to 3.0.226.993 LOCA) [Windows] --- Size *FROM* 38.0 MB *TO* 37.0 MB --- Version has not changed (3.0.226.993 LOCA)

* File changed: Patch (3.0.226.993 LOCA to 3.0.226.993 CN) [Windows] --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version has not changed (3.0.226.993 CN) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 8) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 7 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 8 of 8) --- Size *FROM* 3.3 GB *TO* 3.3 GB (+2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.226.993 CN *TO* 3.0.226.993 CN2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Renowned Explorers: International Society has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 489 (18 May 2018)

BALANCE:
- Pumpkin King gives 2 campaign per Quick Thinker instead of 3.
- Crown of Thorns no longer gives Renown
- Charles gets Hunting instead of Cooking
- Power of Secrets gives 15-20 Status/Gold instead of 20-25
- Improved Vikings Landing Gold and Research output a bit

FIXED:
- Fixed crash on first launch if there is no internet connection
- Fixed something that refrained Pedrinho's event to fire in Egypt.
- Fixed Crown of Thorns hunger issues.
- Fixed ice cream truck event
- Fixed abbess event
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Reus has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_reus_2.0.0.2.sh *TO* reus_en_1_6_5_20844.sh --- Size *FROM* 366.5 MB *TO* 367.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 10:12:39 GMT *TO* Fri 18 May 2018 11:59:22 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.1 *TO* 1.6.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_reus_1.5.1_(12177).exe *TO* setup_reus_1.6.5_(20843).exe --- Size *FROM* 398.8 MB *TO* 404.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 12 Jun 2017 15:13:48 GMT *TO* Fri 18 May 2018 11:33:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.1 *TO* 1.6.5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.5 (18 May 2018)

Additions & Balance
- Unlock all mode where you can play with all nature sources unlocked in Freeplay mode. This means you do not need Developments/Achievements to be able to transmute natural sources in higher level sources (f.e. Whales, Sunflowers, Silver, etc.). Unlock All mode is not available in Era mode. You still need to unlock natural sources the old way there.
- Fluorite now gives +40 Tech, +5 Awe per statistic over 10 (from just +25 Tech per stat).
- Main Menu news window

Natural Sources fixes
- Fixed Superior Beaver: Gives 4 Wealth instead of 2 (Great Beaver gave 2 already).
- Fixed Cacoa Tree: Gave +25 Awe instead of the advertized +25 Flora if a mineral is next to it. Now actually gives +25 Flora.
- Fixed Sunflower: Fertile Biome now also works for Great Oak.
- Fixed Greater Komodo Dragon: now has range 2 instead of 1, just like the vanilla Komodo Dragon.
- Fixed that Quartz, Agate and Stone no longer evolves into Salt with both Crystal and Seismic aspects, just with the ones that are advertized.
- Text: Great and Superior Ginger displayed wrong Flora bonus (+5/+5/+5 instead of +5/+9/+16)
- Text: Superior Rattlesnake displayed +3 wealth instead of +4 that it gives.

Projects fixes
- Fixed Clothing Factory for the Factory: Works with Yaks as it is supposed to.
- Fixed Three Pheasants for the Tavern: now also works on Boars.
- Fixed Mining Invention for Inventor's Tower now also works on Copper, since it has an evolution path through Seismic from Marble.
- Fixed Licensed Breakthrough for the Observatory now also works on Superior versions of the required plants.
- Fixed Project bonuses that give bonuses for all value of a certain stat within a civilization range. Specifically they now also give bonuses for the city center patches and the patch on which the project stands itself.
- Affected project bonuses:
- School: Outdoor Classes
- Mad Scientist: Cloned Army, Brilliant Discovery
- Mad Scientist: Brilliant Discovery
- Market: Prized Preys
- Workshop: Sweatshop
- University: Botanical Course
- Sacrificial Altar: For the Gods
- Nature Park: National Treasure
- Circus: Spectacular Arena
- Monument: Inspiration
- Tutorial Shrine: Greed Express ^^
- Text: Blast Furnace's Agricultural Machinery bonus now properly advertizes that it only gains +1 Tech, +1 Wealth for each 2 food gained through it's bonus.
- Text: Lighthouse's Clear Blue bonus now properly advertizes that it stacks up to 6/4 times (depending on common/rare version).
- Text: Barracks' War Preparations now has wording that reflects it bonus.

Misc fixes
- Fixed: Removed short hang when creating an ocean or mountain for the first time.
- Text: RXotic Aspect -> Exotic Aspect
- Text: Added missing completion texts for projects in English descriptions.
(Full changelog)

Tales of Maj'Eyal has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Forbidden Cults: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (201.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.9 *TO* 1.0.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Transport Fever has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (15313 to 15434) [Windows]

* File added: Patch (15434 to 15501) [Windows] --- Size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 15501

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 15434 *TO* 15501

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 15434 *TO* 15501

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 1.7 GB (-1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 15434 *TO* 15501

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 15501 (18 May 2018)

- Improved compatibility with Windows 10 April Update
(Full changelog)

Turmoil has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: The Heat Is On: Linux installer, English --- Size: 100.0 MB --- Version: 2.0.9

* File added: DLC: The Heat Is On: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 102.0 MB --- Version: 2.0.9

* File added: DLC: The Heat Is On: Windows installer, English --- Size: 105.0 MB --- Version: 2.0.9

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 46.0 MB *TO* 100.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.8 (gog-3) *TO* 2.0.9

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 48.0 MB *TO* 103.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.8 *TO* 2.0.9

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 48.0 MB *TO* 201.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.8.0 *TO* 2.0.9

[NO CHANGELOG]
MarkoH01: Tha Cat Lady has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 1.7 (18 May 2018)

Quicksave (use F1-F4 keys) and Quickload (use F5-F8 keys)
The ability to delete Save Game slots from the Save/Load menu
Rebuilt through the latest version of AGS which allows for:
Better graphics options for HD resolution systems
Alt+Enter to switch between Fullscreen & Windowed Mode whilst playing
Increased memory cache, was max 100mb now max 512mb, which should help those who experiences slowdown issues

(Highly recommended btw :))
If you are going to recommend that game (I have not played it, but I have heard about it), the recommendation should probably come with a trigger warning, as that game is pretty dark and deals with the topic of suicide.

(Note: I am not saying that the game is good or bad; I am just saying that the game has content related to suicide that might be triggering for some gamers.)
dtgreene: If you are going to recommend that game (I have not played it, but I have heard about it), the recommendation should probably come with a trigger warning, as that game is pretty dark and deals with the topic of suicide.
Oh, of course. I though that everybody, even remotely interested in the game would look at the product page before buying it despite my recommendation. But yes, let me rephrase it:

If you have no problems with VERY dark (suicide is just a small part in it), gory and extremely mysterious strange themes and atmosphere Cat Lady is highly recommended. In fact it is one of the darkest games I EVER played which makes it so special for me.
Post edited May 19, 2018 by MarkoH01