It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Railway Empire

#### Update 1.3 (26 April 2018)

##### New Features

* New Map Random\-- for Free mode and Sandbox mode\-- generate a random map with various parameters
* New Difficulty options for Free Game Mode-- Choose whether you want easier or harder tasks-- Tasks now consider the number of towns available on the map

##### Adjustments:

* Added: Steel/Stone bridges
* Added: Delete button in editor
* Added: Info mode icons when using a gamepad
* Added: Added a counter to the towns in route editing mode
* Added: Increased starting money to 1m, 2m, 3m in free game mode
* Added: Icon for an available factory slot is shown more often
* Added: Some AI route optimization tweaks
* Added: More details to the train list
* Added: Align the camera to the north with hotkey “n”
* Added: Random maps to editor
* Fixed: Random crash which occurred in large game worlds
* Fixed: LINUX: Rendering of contour lines and tunnels
* Fixed: a bug in the town generation, which caused cities to vanish
Oriental Empires

#### Patch (26 April 2018)

##### AI

* Improved AI's economic balance between buildings and army
* AI will keep a minimum army size
* Improved unit diversity in AI recruitment
* Improved AI movement of armies
* AI can build naval units

##### Custom Games

* Added ability to set starting era in custom games. All the tech from previous era's is available, and some edicts are already issued.
* Ability to have random AI controlled factions. The player still controls whichever faction he selects.
* Multiplayer
* Added ability to assign factions randomly in MP. All players, including the host, are assigned a faction at random.
* Added hidden humans ability in MP. If this is selected, then the UI is adjusted so that no indication is given of which factions are human and which AI controlled. Diplomacy with AI factions has a delay, and functions the same as with human players. Random factions must be selected by the host in the initial faction selection screen for the hidden humans option to be available.

##### Diplomacy

* Reduced offensive alliance diplomatic spam. AI won't ask for alliances against those enemies it can't reach
* Can't declare war on vassals if you have a peace accord or fraternal harmony pact with their overlord
* Less 1 coin diplomacy
* Fixed a serious bug that was stopping inter AI diplomacy working correctly.

##### Misc

* Reduced effectiveness of land troops against naval. Previous fix accidentally doubled it :(.
* Fixed a bug that stopped naval units moving adjacent to large land stacks
* Buildings can't be deleted if existing or queued building depends on them
* Fixed issue with city list not being scrolled correctly in city list view
Berzerk2002: The new update should also include this: <snip>
Where did you find this information? I don't see it in the changelog.
finkleroy: Where did you find this information? I don't see it in the changelog.
It was mentioned on Steam when the Linux version was released.
high rated
Thanks finkleroy for the probably unintentional bump :).

Heroes of Hammerwatch

#### Patch 73 (26 April 2018)

* This content patch is focused on empowering players seeking to push their limits in NG+. New and inspiring tools will be provided to the player to help them along the way. Class balance will not be a part of this patch; instead, class balance decisions will be made later, after the new meta settles down.

* We hope you all enjoy the new content, and have lots of fun in the push for new heights in the Forsaken Tower!

##### Major Game Updates

##### Items

* 14 new Items, 3 new Set bonuses, and the Epic Item quality have been added to the game! Explore the game to find them and discover their unique powers.
* Some changes were made to existing Items. You can read more about that below in “Chests, Item Balance and Recategorization.”

##### Tavern

* Richard Hammer is finally done polishing all those glasses (or is he?) and has begun to serve up players! These drinks each provide a power boost in exchange for some drawback.
* 23 drinks can be discovered throughout the Forsaken Tower in the form of Barrel pickups.
* Collecting a Barrel immediately sends it to town; use of an elevator is not required.
* Barrels contain multiple charges of that drink.
* Barrels exist in three rarities, with Uncommon drinks only being accessible starting in NG+ and Rares in NG++.
* You have an initial drink limit of 3 from the Tavern before the start of a run, and also the same drink may not be consumed twice in one run.
* The Tavern can now be upgraded twice. Doing so increases your drinking limit and maximum Tavern drink storage.

##### Magic Anvil

* A magic anvil can randomly spawn in the Armory, with a greater spawn chance in NG+. Collecting it will immediately send it to town for access from your entire guild!
* Once the anvil is collected, players can see and collect blueprints for Items up to the Rare quality. Upon collection, blueprints will be available for use on all your characters.
* Uncommon blueprints can only be found starting in NG+, and Rare blueprints in NG++.
* Legendary and Epic items do not have blueprints.
* Some common, uncommon, and rare quality Items also do not have blueprints.
* Players can use the Magic Anvil in town to craft 1 Item per game using Ore. The blueprint for that Item will be a prerequisite to craft.
* Players cannot craft an Item if they purchased it in the Shop. Conversely, players cannot purchase the same Item from the Shop if they already crafted it.
* Players can use the Magic Anvil in town to spend Skill Stars on Attuning Items.The blueprint for that Item will be a prerequisite to Attune. Being Attuned to an Item treats it as if two of that Item were in your inventory.
* Using the “Retrain” function in your Guild Hall will now refund Attunement stars as well as Skill stars.

##### New Game+ Overhaul

* Several enemies, including bosses, have new skills and behaviours.
* Experience cannot be gained if your character’s level is greater than or equal to the current dungeon’s NG+ level cap or character’s own NG+ level cap.
* Instead of enemies receiving damage boosts per NG+ scale, the player’s Armor and Resistance are now debuffed per NG+ scale.
* This has a few implications that deserve commentary. First, it’s important to understand that your Armor and Resistance can become negative, resulting in increased damage taken.
* Second, this remedies a problem Armor and Resistance used to have: poor scaling. With this change, Armor and Resistance upgrades through items will be more prized. It will take longer to hit the point of diminishing returns associated with positive armor and resistance values.
* Level size no longer increases per NG+ scale. Instead, there is a flat 20% increase in floor size compared to NG+0 when playing in NG+1 and beyond.
* Added +20% ore and gold gain per NG+ scale.
* Price increase for NG+ dungeon stores.

##### Chests, Item Balance, and Recategorization

* New Chest Drop Rates
* Wood: 70% Common Item, 15% blue diamond, 5% red diamond, 5% ore, 5% Uncommon Item.
* Bronze: 65% Common Item, 35% Uncommon Item.
* Silver: 80% Uncommon Item, 20% Rare Item.
* Gold: 25% Uncommon Item, 65% Rare Item, 10% Epic Item.
* Ace: 50% Epic Item, 50% Legendary Item.
* Crown of Kings
* Moved to Epic quality.
* Sphere of Champions
* Moved to Epic quality.
* Attack Power and Skill Power during combo increased from 50 to 60.
* Ring of Arcane Power
* Moved to Epic quality.
* Mana cost reduction improved to 25%, up from 20%.
* Dragonscale Mail
* Moved to Epic quality.
* Damage reduction improved to 25%, up from 20%.
* Earthsplitter
* Physical damage from Shockwave increased from 30 to 40.
* Stormcaller
* Magical damage from Chain Lightning increased from 20 to 30.
* Talisman of Conflagration
* Magical damage from Explosion increased from 20 to 25.
* King's Regalia Set Bonus
* Attack and Skill speed decreased to 33%/66%, down from 50%/100%.
* Fire and Ice Set Bonus
* Bonus Magical damage on primary attack increased from 5 to 10.
* Shaftlocke Pickaxe
* Now gives a flat 50% ore gain.

###### General Improvements

* New Main Menu appearance.
* Missing Class titles will now be retroactively awarded when loading into the town. It may take multiple reloads for this to take effect.
* Only the Host in a multiplayer run can begin the run by going into the mines. For non-Host players, the entrance to the mine cannot be interacted with.
* Disconnecting from a multiplayer run will save your game for continuation in single-player.
* General store now has a reroll button for 100g. Purchasing a single Item grays the button, preventing further rerolls.
* Improved dungeon variation in Archives and Chambers.
* All healing, except potions, has changed in functionality. Healing is now delivered in the form of a 1-second Heal-Over-Time. If more than your Max Health would be healed within that second, the heal is instead queued into the next second’s HoT.
* Lifesteal can no longer heal for more health than a target has. For instance, if you have 10% Lifesteal and you hit a target with 100 current HP for 500 damage, you now heal for 10, not 50.
* Shrines no longer ask the player to sacrifice one stat for another. Instead, they give various temporary buffs upon interaction.
* Dungeon shops can no longer spawn more than once per Act; however, their appearance will be almost guaranteed.
* Dungeon shops now have 5 Items instead of 3, but there is now a purchase limit of 3 Items per shop. Fancy Plume now adds 2 Items to each shop, for a total of 7.
* The number of stars you get from leveling up now caps at 10 per level (i.e. levels beyond 35 will now only reward 10 stars).
* Added a “1,000,000” button in the Gambling window, visible only when you have the money to bet. Winning the bet will also reward a random Barrel.

##### Miscellaneous Fixes and Changes

* Reworked saving system into a single-file format with automatic backups.
* Added usable priority so player corpse's will take use priority over other usables.
* Added Wisp spawners on minimap.
* Added new achievements
* Added level cap, % ore gain, crit chance, and evade chance to the character tab.
* Added mana cost indicators in the main game UI.
* Removed minimap icon for the imp.
* Sorcerer, Shatter: Added a distance limit of 250 pixels.
* Prison button should now be guaranteed to spawn.
* Added 2 new Golden Diamonds worth 1000 and 2500 gold.
* You can now find players you've played with in the recently played with list on Steam
* Several save/reload fixes.
* The range at which enemy aggro changes is now shorter.
* Improved Discord rich presence.
* Fixed some item descriptions.
* Sound fixes.
* Other player's item sets in their inventory are now visible from the character tab.
* Added current NG+ level of the run in the map tab.
* Fixed waypoint text issues.
* Fixed layout issue in dungeon settings menu.
* Lowered drop rates of items from mini-bosses.
* Multiplayer menu can now select levels above level 80 if you have any such characters.
* Added chance of bronze chests spawning in chambers treasure rooms.
* Archives now have less breakables.
* Archives teleports now only teleport players to a single destination. This destination now has an icon on the minimap.
* Removed healing bannermen.
* Skill points no longer overlap with the key count in the UI.
* Added cvar ui_chat_pos.
high rated
And here's the rest of today's updates as detected by Legacy MaGog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
· Penumbra Collection, The
· Production Line [In Dev]
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Rise of Numibia [DLC]

[Part 1 of 2]

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.12.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or faster, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or faster, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 1 GB (with Pixel Shader support), Storage: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OSX 10.12 or later, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: OSX 10.12 or later, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 1 GB (with Pixel Shader support), Storage: 200 MB available space

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 1 GB (with Pixel Shader support), Storage: 200 MB available space

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 58.0 MB --- Version: 1.02a

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (26 April 2018)

- added the macOS version of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
(Full changelog)

Penumbra Collection, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Penumbra - Requiem: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 726.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.1 (gog-5)

* File added: DLC: Penumbra - Requiem: Windows installer, English --- Size: 115.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.1 (gog-11)

* File added: DLC: Penumbra - Requiem: artworks --- Size: 4.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Penumbra - Requiem: manuals --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Penumbra - Requiem: walkthroughs --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

(Basically, and as discussed above, Penumbra - Requiem is now a DLC for Penumbra - Black Plague and no longer has a separate library entry for itself)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 304.0 MB *TO* 313.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.48 *TO* alpha 1.49

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.49 (26 April 2018)

1) [BUG] AI rivals now correctly check they have researched pre-requisites for a tech before researching that tech.
2) [Bug] Marketing achievement now correctly triggers at $5million, not $1million.
3) [Bug] Finance summary screen now ignores the current hour for calculating lifetime results, so it is consistent with reporting in the other columns.
4) [GUI] Left-clicking on a blueprint now brings up a menu allowing you to move, delete or buy that individual blueprint (if unlocked and affordable).
5) [GUI] Blueprint layouts are now saved and loaded within savegames.
6) [GUI] Features & components windows now moved to be part of the general efficiency window, and component chart redesigned so it shows production and consumption more sensibly.
7) [Balance] Customers now have a wider potential price range they are interested in, but base number of customers per hour has been reduced, so you run out of customers more quickly.
8) [Balance] Marketing campaign effects on brand awareness are now not as persistent as before.
9) [GUI] Breakdown of where customers come from now added to tooltip on market screen customers indicator.
10) [GUI] Redesigned main menu screens.
11) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when placing down a smart junction blueprint, converting it to a proper slot, then saving the game.
12) [Feature] New facility: Half size (mini) supply stockpile!
13) [Balance] Major changes to the costs of the different marketing campaigns.
14) [GUI] Marketing campaign progress now shown in marketing menu buttons tooltip.
15) [Balance] Make door panels, roof and steering wheel slots now takes twice as long but outputs 2 at a time, to reduce resource importer requirements.
16) [Balance] Make aircon power costs raised and production line raised, but output doubled.
17) [Balance] Make exhaust production time increased but output doubled.
18) [Balance] Slowed down production rate of make wheels slot, added more employees and boosted power demand.
19) [Balance] Increased build cost and process time of manufacture rollcage slot, but doubled its output.
20) [Balance] Reduced process time of manufacturing airbags.
21) [Balance] Increased construction cost of make exhaust slot and added 4 new employees to the slot.
22) [Content] Added 16 more car company logos to choose from.
23) [GUI] Archived designs no longer show up in the smart junction design GUI.
24) [Feature] New defect system, new rework station (and research requirement). Visual inspection slots can be placed anywhere, defects affect sales probability, based on new perceived brand quality metric.
25) [Bug] Fixed potential crash on car showroom screen.
26) [GUI] Slot picker now shows more sensible information on research office point generation.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

STRAFE: Millennium Edition has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: Intel Pentium G3250 (2 * 3200) or equivalent AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (1024 MB) or Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Shared memory) or AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 30 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.2 Mutator Madness [Windows]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-2)

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Size: 1.0 GB --- Version: 1.2 update 25.04.2018

* File added: Patch 1.2 update 25.04.2018 [Windows] --- Size: 11.0 MB --- Version: 19090 -> 20311

* File added: Windows installer, English --- Size: 1.0 GB --- Version: 1.2 update 25.04.2018

* File changed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2 Mutator Madness update *TO* 1.2 update 25.04.2018

* File changed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2 Mutator Madness update *TO* 1.2 update 25.04.2018

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2 Mutator Madness update *TO* 1.2 update 25.04.2018

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (26 April 2018)

- Added the Linux version of STRAFE: Millennium Edition.
(Full changelog)

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Rise of Numibia: Windows installer, English

* File added: DLC: Cycle of Warfare: Windows installer, Chinese+French+German+Russian --- Size: 28.0 MB --- Version: 2.002

* File added: DLC: Deadly Dozen: Windows installer, Chinese+French+German+Russian --- Size: 30.0 MB --- Version: 2.002

* File added: DLC: Rise of Numibia: Windows installer, English+Chinese+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 2.002

* File added: DLC: Rise of Numibia: Windows installer, English+Chinese+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 541.0 MB --- Version: 2.002

* File added: DLC: Titans Return: Windows installer, Chinese+French+German+Russian --- Size: 38.0 MB --- Version: 2.002

* File changed: DLC: Cycle of Warfare: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (28.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

* File changed: DLC: Deadly Dozen: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (30.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

* File changed: DLC: Titans Return: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 36.0 MB *TO* 38.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (6.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (-1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 2.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.924 *TO* 2.002

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to either their Chinese or English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'cn1' or 'en1' in the URLs for 'cn1' (Chinese), 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), or 'ru1' (Russian).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.002 (26 April 2018)

Diplomacy
- Diplomacy overhaul

Additional
- Factions will react if you try to connect to their satellites or hack them
- If you lose a station, there's a chance an allied or neutral faction will contact you and offer to retrieve the same station for a certain amount of credits
- If you lose a part of your fleet in a battle, there's a chance an allied or neutral faction will contact you and send you a certain amount of resources to compensate your loss
- Factions will react if you build Proxima shipyard
- Factions will react if you start Proxima research
- Factions will react if you end Proxima research
- Factions will react if you make a planetary assault

These changes work for all the save games, except the ones that are currently tied to the story campaign. This content is locked for them because it would directly affect the game and game's story.

The rest
- Wormhole civilian tasks are improved on align change
- Scrolling with the controller on Info menu list is now available
- RECORDS Bonuses can now be scrolled with the controller
- Improved font readability in certain cases (better kerning)
- SHIPBUILDING interface button is disabled until you obtain a Hangar Level 1 in HQ, with an explanation why it is disabled
- Press View button on the controller to reveal hints on Starchart
- Hint for Command Points on Starchart
- Hint for SuperCapital Ship on Starchart
- Hint for Civilian tasks on Starchart
- NEW GAME Story Campaign and FREEROAM modes are now separated, if you're playing Vanilla game or any DLC, except Cycle of Warfare
- Hints for FOW, Camera and Select modes on small HUD icons added (previously available only on the mouse)
- Hint on Trader menu for Double-click and Shift-click options added
- Hint on a station; it says Toggle Station Interface instead of Toggle Station HUD
- Fixed and re-added troopers menu
- Fixed GPU related causes of crashes, especially on weaker GPUs
- Fixed one small memory leak
- Fixed a cause of performance drain in script system affecting long play sessions
- Fixed several minor visual glitches
- Fixed several Mod problems + improved output warnings and errors caused by mods
- Rise of Numibia DLC has received a German, Russian, Chinese and French localization
- German dialogues (vanilla) have been fixed
- Chinese localization has been overhauled
- Japanese localization in form of a mod for vanilla version of the game
(Full changelog)

Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Rise of Numibia [DLC] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, French, Russian
high rated
A small Linux fix, plus another 'internal installer update':

· Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
· STAR WARS™: Dark Forces

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Deadfire Pack: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* pillars_of_eternity_deadfire_pack_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_17462.sh *TO* pillars_of_eternity_deadfire_pack_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_20099.sh --- Size *FROM* 1.3 MB *TO* 1.3 MB (-5.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 28 Dec 2017 13:08:58 GMT *TO* Tue 17 Apr 2018 10:53:51 GMT --- Version has not changed (3.07.0.1318)

[NO CHANGELOG]

STAR WARS&trade;: Dark Forces has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_sw_dark_forces_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(20338).exe --- Size *FROM* 39.3 MB *TO* 44.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:28:22 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 10:21:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_sw_dark_forces_french_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(french)_(20338).exe --- Size *FROM* 38.6 MB *TO* 44.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:28:08 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 10:21:36 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_sw_dark_forces_german_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(german)_(20338).exe --- Size *FROM* 39.1 MB *TO* 44.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:27:32 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 10:21:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

* File changed: Windows installer, Italian --- Name *FROM* setup_sw_dark_forces_italian_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(italian)_(20338).exe --- Size has not changed (40.4 MB) --- Date has not changed (Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:25:49 GMT) --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_sw_dark_forces_spanish_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(spanish)_(20338).exe --- Size *FROM* 39.3 MB *TO* 44.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:25:12 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 10:21:29 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Internal Update (27 April 2018)

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: (Basically, and as discussed above, Penumbra - Requiem is now a DLC for Penumbra - Black Plague and no longer has a separate library entry for itself)
So that's why my library count suddenly decreased by 1 game!
Thank you for reporting this!
I was about to go through all of my over 1000 games one by one and compare them to my offline backup to find the missing one...
muntdefems: A small Linux fix:

· Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Deadfire Pack: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* pillars_of_eternity_deadfire_pack_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_17462.sh *TO* pillars_of_eternity_deadfire_pack_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_20099.sh --- Size *FROM* 1.3 MB *TO* 1.3 MB (-5.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 28 Dec 2017 13:08:58 GMT *TO* Tue 17 Apr 2018 10:53:51 GMT --- Version has not changed (3.07.0.1318)
Ah so that did only get updated today I feel less of an idiot now.

If you have the old version installed check the game folder and move the contents of the PillarsOfEternity_data folder to the PillarsOfEternity_Data folder and you're good.
high rated
The Dame Was Loaded

#### Update (27 April 2018)

* Added the game's manual to the bonus goodies section.
For The King

#### Patch 1.0.7771.1 (27 April 2018)

##### Fixes

* Fixed an issue where people who have already achieved certain achievements pre full release were not getting new unlocks. Your unlocks should now appear when you next start the game.
* Fixed issue where elemental ailment SFX would persist indefinitely
* Fixed issue where slowing an already slowed character would result in them losing their slow status
* Fixed an issue with the enemy/encounter ratio of dungeons
* Hobo invasion! He will now spawn only once, and stop asking you for money...
* Removed the Roc Nest encounter from being incorrectly included too soon (if you see this in your old save games, please avoid it, but it will no longer spawn from now on)
* End Turn Tutorial now properly localized
* Minor Spelling and Grammar fixes
* Equipped shields consistent among characters and crash less with backpack
* Border Edge fixed on Stone Hero Portraits

##### Gameplay

* Spiders have less/no armor, slightly reduced health, and do slightly less damage
* Ghouls Piercing Attack changed to Regular Attack, reduced evasion, reduced crit chance, lower max damage, slight increase in resistance
* General Reduction in Crit Chances for high crit enemies across the board. Typically now only birds some special enemies have crit chances above 10%
* Leprechaun -5% crit chance (now 10%)
* Pirate -10% crit chance (now 10%)
* Goblin Assassin -15% crit chance (now 10%)
* Death Knight Boss -10% crit chance (now 10%)
* Forest Knoll -10% crit chance (now 10%)
* Crow -5% crit chance (now 10%)
* Bandits -10% crit chance (now 5%)
* Thief -15% evasion
* Swamp Fly -10% evasion
* Snow Goblin Assassin -25% evasion (now 25%)
Star Control: Origins -> only for the fortunate beta testers

#### Patch 0.80.2227.1 - Beta Build (27 April 2018)

##### Custom Matches

* Choose Custom matches to enable the following customization options
* Enabled custom ships in multiplayer
* Create a private, password protected lobby for multiplayer
* Set the arena size
* Adjust the number of asteroids, wormholes, and ion storms
* Adjust the Fleet max size
* Choose from three different Arena maps.
* Invite friends to join your multiplayer matches

##### Gameplay

* New ships
* Lexite Interceptor: Dual Shot, Shield
* Mu'Kay Grasper: Harpoon, Ink Blob
* Greegrox Swarm: Microbolt shot, Heal
* New weapon components
* Heal – restores crew
* Death Ray. The name explains itself
* Dual Shot – fires a fast double shot
* Ink Blob – drops an inky blob that drains energy and crew.
* Shield – hold down to be invincible until you run out of energy
* Note: Harpoon and Microbolt are not available for custom ships.
* Full balance pass on all of the ships and their components
* Custom hull sizes have been modified for better balance.
* Changed the planet in the Super Melee map (the original one) to be Mars.
* Updated names of many of the ships and their components.

##### Graphics / UI

* Many of the ships now have custom animations for their pilots. Animations for additional factions will be added over time. Pilot animations change based on the state of their ship.
* Improved font appearance, especially on higher resolution displays.
* Updated UI to work better at high scaling factor.
* Improved appearance and framing of custom ship thumbnails.
* Adds tooltips to mounts in ship editor.
* Players are now set to Great graphics quality settings by default.
* Increased the length of Ship Design Description text field.
* Better looking 'Flak Cannon' explosion
* Ship death explosion and Scryve Flak cannons VFX are now less likely to crush your frame rate.
* Significant reduction in memory usage.
* Updated credits with help from the community.
* Updating gradient swatches for Tywom-style ship parts so the parts don't look so dull.

##### Bugs

* Fix for rogue gravity fields persisting between matches which were causing the universe to collapse to a singularity.
* Fixed a race condition crash in the animation system.
* Fixed a random graphics crash. Die swap-chain crash die!! Good. It's dead now.
* Ships with invalid components are now disabled on the fleet picker or crafting screen.
* Killing another player in multiplayer with your secondary weapon no longer has a chance of crashing the game.
* Entering and exiting the ship designer more than 8 times no longer crashes.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Heroes of Hammerwatch to version 74
Post edited April 27, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Last updates of the week?

· Barony: Cursed Edition
· Kerbal Space Program
· Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
· STAR WARS™: Dark Forces
· Tales of Maj'Eyal

[Part 1 of 2]

Barony: Cursed Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 133.0 MB *TO* 202.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.7 *TO* 3.1.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 146.0 MB *TO* 214.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.7 *TO* 3.1.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 137.0 MB *TO* 203.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.7 *TO* 3.1.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 3.1.4 "Blessed Addition Update" (27 April 2018)
(Please find the whole update details on Pastebin)

(Full changelog)

Kerbal Space Program has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.3.2152 (27 April 2018)

Improvements
- Log messages improved on startup.
- Tweak camera system to reduce the green line over water.
- Clicking on Launchpad and Runway no longer check/clear them of vessels until you click launch on the vessel launch dialog.
- Vessel ground positioning for landed vessels improved (Default is true).
- Added kerbal animations when parachute is deployed.
- Added ability to deploy parachute when kerbal is in command seat so that players can create paragliders.
- Default terrain settings for low detail have been increased to reduce terrain and object issues using this setting.

Localization
- Fix display name for Crater Bay biome on Laythe.

Parts
- Gave the white fairing a good washing - it is now a brighter white and more consistent with other similar shaded parts.
- Adjusted the node size on the “Dawn” Ion Engine.
- Decouplers will now properly remove their icon after staging

Bugfixes
- Fix an issue that was causing excessive drag in fairings.
- Fix UI for Linux offset issues.
- Fix Contracts parameter completion log and SMS App firing in all cases.
- Fix suspension for wheels and legs when vessel coming off rails from bouncing.
- Fix landing legs sometimes exploding on contact with ground.
- Fix the context menu when single click on orbits lines allowing to set target.
- Fix persistence of data when switching to unloaded vessel via map view.
- Fix vessel MOI not being correct when control from here is not the root part of the vessel.
- Fix reentry VFX being broken by parts which don’t have a scale of one.
- Fix IVA overlay camera showing artifacts on high specular parts.
- Eliminate possibility of having two tourist/recovery contracts with Kerbals with the same first name.
- Fix for missions or saved games names containing invalid characters freezing the game.
- Fix for music system to play tracks from the beginning when changing scenes. Music now also correctly pauses when game is paused.
- Exclude parts with no crew capacity from recovery contracts.
- Fix NRE on flagpole when SC buildings are destroyed.
- Fix ground positioning on Tutorials and Scenarios that start with landed vessels.
- Fix for KSC markers overlaying launch dialog on return from Astronaut Center.
- Fix some Z-Fighting issues with the Rockomax 64 tank

Mods
- Fix vessels disappearing from map view when procedural drag cubes are generated from root part.
- Correct the order of text returned in ConfigNode.ToString.
- Allow bypass of PatchedConics CheckEncounter log message for mods.
- Add onWillBeCopied and onWasCopied to Part and PartModule class.
- Improved difficulty settings scroll panel to accommodate many mod entries

Making History ChangeLog Version 1.2.0:

Improvements
- Add Astronauts to the available avatars for dialog message nodes and starting briefing node and added more animations.
- Add ability to set placeable launch pads in missions onto the water’s surface with auto-switchable model components.
- Add Dessert Runway and Launch Site (available in any game mode with Making History (Installed).
- Add ability to select The Sun and Jool on science experiment node.
- Improve tutorial highlighters for better ease of use
- Mission Difficulty is now more easily visualized with icons for each level
- Addition of new ActionGroup node so you can control the action groups from inside a mission
- Created an icon with a tooltip in the Missions App for additional information, such as timestamp on objective completion.
- Addition of an Advanced Tutorial for the Mission Builder

Localization
- Fix some translation issues for part failures in the PAW.
- Fix localization of Woomerang mini-biome.

Parts
- Corrected the model scale of the size 4 fairing
- The textures on the various structural panels are now symmetric
- Fixed the airlock camera, resolving an issue where some kerbals had a black portrait.
- Fixed off-center thrust on the Wolfhound and Cheetah engines.
- Corrected the node sizes on the 3.75m structural tube
- Removed obsolete test command module from SM-25 - Plenty of space inside for player added equipment.

Bugfixes
- Fix NRE when stay in editor is selected during mission vessel building and vessel has kerbals that were hired during mission play.
- Fixed an NRE caused when a 2.5m service module was the only part on a vessel
- Fix mission not progressing after stay in editor is selected during mission vessel building and the player leaves the mission and later returns and continues the mission.
- Fix ladder on Woomerang Launch Site.
- Fix mobile launch sites from not being cleaned up fully when quit to main menu from a mission.
- Fix mobile launch sites orientation to match placement in the GAP.
- Fix test orbits not being shown and spamming log when going from Mission Builder to Tracking Station.
- Fix scroll view on Tracking Station Mission Objectives list.
- Fix infinite loading screen if Tracking Station button is pressed in Mission Builder with default mission (not saved).
- Fix Null Reference Error when placing part node in mission builder and active mission has no vessel nodes.
- Fix warning on launchpad lights when not started.
- Fix no revert save being saved when mission only has creator defined vessels on the start node.
- Fix no revert save being saved when creator defined vessels spawn during the mission and are set to focus the view on these vessels.
- Fix for localization keys appearing on the UI in many places in the mission editor and flight apps.
- Fixed the impossibility of renaming new missions after a stock one had been open in the Mission Builder.
- Corrected de-clutter message when debris is removed from non-KSC launch sites.
- Fix Launch Site MapNodes in GAP being at the center of the planet.
- Fix value clamping when large number entered in Int field in SAP.
- Fix for handling corrupted zip files during mission import.
- Fix Undo/Redo behaviour with text fields and Node deleting.
- Fix for Mission Briefing saving changes when you press Cancel.
- Fixes to change mission detection for the unsaved changes warnings.
- Fix OrbitParameters node not updating all its information properly on the node text.
- Fix to SpawnVessel node to use degrees instead of radians in its Mean Anomaly values.
- Fix to the TakeKerbal node where it was getting triggered in the air for biomes and areas.
- Fix check for vessel recovery enabled in mission when clicking the launchsite facilities.

Missions
- *All stock missions fully localized.
- *Adding Sally-Hut 1 mission.
- *Adding Acapello 13 mission.
- *Adding Ziggy Kerman and the Spiders from Duna mission.
- Munar 1
- Fix Gold Award cannot be earned.
- Fix an incorrect fail condition.
- Grammar and punctuation corrections.
- Acapello 15
- Fix Gold Award cannot be earned.
- Fix mission can be completed without bringing Valentina back to Kerbin.
- Changed vessel to any/active to avoid nodes not firing when undocking/docking.
- Changed difficulty to intermediate.
- Changed crew experience level.

Known Issues
- During missions sometimes vessels and kerbals can suffer additional forces when a vessel is spawned in the middle of a mission
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Real Myst Masterpiece Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_realmyst_masterpiece_edition_1.0_(20313).exe --- Size: 788.4 KB --- Date: Thu 26 Apr 2018 09:56:38 GMT --- Version: 2.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_realmyst_masterpiece_edition_1.0_(20313)-1.bin --- Size: 1.7 GB --- Date: Thu 26 Apr 2018 09:56:31 GMT --- Version: 2.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* real_myst_masterpiece_edition_2.1.0.7.dmg *TO* real_myst_masterpiece_edition_enUS_2_1_20316.pkg --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 09 Feb 2015 11:24:18 GMT *TO* Thu 26 Apr 2018 12:24:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.1

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 2.1 (24 April 2018)

- Support for Ultra-wide monitors and displays
- Mac crashes
- Fixed camera/player rotate to not be frame rate dependent.
- “Invert Look” and “Vertical Sync” now being saved
- Fixed places where you can lose the cursor.
- Fixed a few lighting issues.
- Updated lots of textures and materials. Tweaked lots of UVs.
- Fixed several object and lighting animations to be more consistent.
- Fixed some meshes - fixing seams
- Fixed some missing sounds or sounds not played consistently
- Changed cursor sizing to be larger on larger monitors (it was getting lost on 4K displays)
(Full changelog)

STAR WARS&trade;: Dark Forces has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, Italian --- Name has not changed (setup_star_warstm_dark_forces_1.0.2_(italian)_(20338).exe) --- Size *FROM* 40.4 MB *TO* 46.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:25:49 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 10:21:43 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.0.2)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Tales of Maj'Eyal has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_1.5.7_(20245).exe *TO* setup_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_1.5.8_(20319).exe --- Size *FROM* 33.9 MB *TO* 33.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Apr 2018 13:33:03 GMT *TO* Thu 26 Apr 2018 15:04:59 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.7 *TO* 1.5.8

* File changed: DLC: Embers of Rage: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tales_of_majeyal_embers_of_rage_1.5.7_(20245).exe *TO* setup_tales_of_majeyal_embers_of_rage_1.5.8_(20319).exe --- Size *FROM* 115.5 MB *TO* 115.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Apr 2018 13:32:55 GMT *TO* Thu 26 Apr 2018 15:04:49 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.7 *TO* 1.5.8

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* tales_of_maj_eyal_en_1_5_7_20245.sh *TO* tales_of_maj_eyal_en_1_5_8_20342.sh --- Size *FROM* 886.5 MB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Apr 2018 12:32:07 GMT *TO* Fri 27 Apr 2018 13:08:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.7 *TO* 1.5.8

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tales_of_majeyal_1.5.7_(20245).exe *TO* setup_tales_of_majeyal_1.5.8_(20319).exe --- Size *FROM* 440.8 MB *TO* 440.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 23 Apr 2018 13:32:46 GMT *TO* Thu 26 Apr 2018 15:04:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.7 *TO* 1.5.8

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.5.8 (27 April 2018)

- The flame of the candles in the blighted ruins now flicker
- Fixed Actor:cloneActor to support both add_mos and add_displays, in essence this fixes display bugs with talents that clone NPCs
- Disable Dreamscape on Dreaming Horrors to avoid weird bugs, until they can be fixed. But buff the horror to compensate
- Disable all connectivity will not disable steam anymore
- Fixed Plague tree, this includes the black screen level generation bug
(Full changelog)
high rated
little_helper: [Part 2 of 2]
Good bumpy little helper! Here's a doggy treat :).

Tangledeep

#### Build 1.11b (27 April 2018)

##### ART/VISUALS

* Darkened ability cooldown indicators

##### BALANCE

* Max item upgrades via rarity has been limited to 5. In other words, once up to 5 modifiers have been added, the raw power should not continue increasing if you remove and add mods further.
* Increased the value multiplier of food sold on the Food Cart
* The Herbalist quest no longer resets more than once, even if you restart New Game+ again
* This also goes for the Armor mastery quest, and learning Ultimate weapon masteries

##### BUGS

* Fixed bug where Righteous Charge could sometimes send you through walls.
* Fixed text issue that could occur in the Job Trial dialogues with Jorito
* Fixed bug where some statuses, in some circumstances, would be added with a duration of 5 turns which was either too high or too low
* Fixed bug that could sometimes cause issues with stat numbers (such as Health, strength, etc) for the player and monsters on saving/loading game, in certain non-US regions
* Fixed visual bug that could occur when dropping items from the same stack on the ground
* Fixed bug where pressing any menu button rapidly could cause the character portrait info to disappear forever
* Fixed bug where the Pandora’s Box reset option in New Game+ would not actually reset your count... oops
* Fixed cursor ‘flip’ happening on UIs other than the skill screen
* Fixed bug where pressing “Compare Alternate” would not change the display instantly on the Equipment screen
* Fixed some wonky AI behavior that occurred when a summoned or charmed creature under your control disappeared or died
* Added extra protections to ensure the Nightmare Queen cannot be damaged prior to the final fight of an Item Nightmare
* Finally fixed issue with glitchy terrain if summoned terrain was added to existing (water, mud, lava, etc)

##### MOD SUPPORT

* If you disable a mod that affects the dungeon itself (such as the official Replicator 88 mod) and try to continue a save that used that mod, the game world will now regenerate from scratch while keeping your character and meta progress. Previously, the save would just not load.

##### ENGINE

* Added preventative measures in cases of total data loss due to power outage/save corruption

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* The combat log now has subtle line dividers separating messages by game turn
* When visiting the Corral and looking at all your monsters, their Health will now scale instantly to your health - previously, you had to take the pet out for it to scale
* The Dreamcaster UI now shows how many of each Orb you have
* Floramancer’s summoned vines (or those created by Aura of Growth) now show up as friendly @ on the minimap rather than destructible objects/boxes

#### Build 1.10d (27 April 2018)

##### BALANCE

* Using Sanctuary (Paladin master ability) cancels your Escape Portal. This is now stated in the ability description.

##### BUGS

* You can now fast travel FROM Bottles and Brews once you’ve cleared the monsters
* Fixed incorrect description for Brigand’s innate ability that causes bleed. No longer requires “sharp” weapons. You can cause bleed with any melee attack.
* You should now receive rewards for clearing Desert Oasis
* Fixed bug where pressing a menu button twice very quickly (like equipment -> equipment) would cause some UI issues
* Fixed some visual ugliness when moving north on top of stairs or Deadly Void
* Another fix to boss2 issue where attacks were possible during cutscene
* Fixed bug where Edge Thane’s innate passive triggering at <50% Health would sometimes disappear forever until switching from and back to the job
* Fixed Examine Mode / keyboard / controller targeting issue where cursor hover state would be ‘sticky’ on the last targeted object/actor
* Fixed bug with Dreamcaster’s search bar
* Fixed bug with healing item values not displaying
* The Berserk weapon mastery should no longer stun yourself
* Fixed bug where some rumors in side areas would not display the connecting floor
* Fixed bug where three Lucid Shards would sometimes combine into an Orb and leave you with an extra shard left over
* Another pass at ensuring Buried Loot always has a key - if not on the floor, than in a monster’s inventory

##### ENGINE

* Game startup and load time optimizations related to data parsing

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* When using Paladin’s Sanctuary, you will no longer counter-attack (breaking the barrier)
* Boss 3 arena will now spawn two staircases leading back to both branches which lead to the arena
* Rumors for defeating monsters with a certain element should no longer occur for monsters immune to a given element (i.e. you won’t be asked to defeat an Ember Spirit with Fire)
Hmmm... the Tales of Maj'Eyal Linux installer has doubled in size. It's not the first time that's happened. I bet they've forgot to remove the previous version's content again...

Also, are the Linux DLCs and macOS main game plus DLCs gonna be updated too?
muntdefems: Hmmm... the Tales of Maj'Eyal Linux installer has doubled in size. It's not the first time that's happened. I bet they've forgot to remove the previous version's content again...

Also, are the Linux DLCs and macOS main game plus DLCs gonna be updated too?
And they usually add two copies of everything – once for the 32 bit binary and once for the 64 bit binary. Clever.

AFAIK the DLCs are unchanged. They aren't mentioned in the changelogs on te4.org.

Edit: I usually download from te4.org and patch it to the gog version. ;-)
Post edited April 28, 2018 by mk47at