It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battlezone Combat Comander's offline installers have not been updated to 2.0.140
high rated
Finding Paradise just received a very important update (at least for me :))

Changelog for Update (05 April 2018)

Added German language support

(Funny, I recently started it in English and now I will be able to switch languages :))
high rated
Surviving Mars

#### Spirit Update (04 April 2018)

##### Major Changes

* Science Institute renamed to Hawking Institute in tribute to Stephen Hawking
* Added Birth Control Policy in domes. You can now set births to allowed or forbidden (Ctrl + LMB sets birth control policy in all domes)
* Increased max zoom out distance
* Optimized the way colonists pick workplaces. Colonists should now pick the best workplace for their specialization correctly and much faster
* Added Reassign All button to drones which reassigns all drones from this commander or orphaned drones in the area
* Colonists will no longer try to walk kilometers on foot to resettle resulting in them dying from lack of oxygen
* Rover Command AI tech now removes the batteries of all rovers
* Added a keybinding (default: i) that hides/shows resource & anomaly icons on the map
* Rovers are more likely to effectively use tunnels
* Rovers pathfinding improved
* Added free camera option in Photo Mode

##### Mods

* Published most of the game code for reference purposes
* Added cheats menu to mod editor
* Mod editor now loads a map with a prebuilt colony
* Enabled a Lua console on the mod editing map
* Localization tables from mods can now localize the main menu
* Mod documentation fixes
* Allowed renaming of mods
* Added support for PNG files in mod cover images
* Easier way of adding technologies, research points and applicants from mission sponsor and commander profile mods
* UI modding: templates
* Infopanel modding: all templates in groups InfopanelHeader and InfopanelContent
* Added list of technologies to documentation
* Added autoattaches and night lighting objects to modding documentation

##### Gameplay

* Extended the range rovers need to be in to recharge from cables. The RC Transport looks for cables in the start and ending point of transport routes automatically
* Lowered the chance for idiot flaw to appear in the colony and applicant pool
* Space Rehabilitation tech removes flaws before newly arrived colonists decide in which dome to settle
* Fixed an issue where shuttles could fail to pick up a colonist for resettlement
* Fixed an issue where some buildings connected to a very large power network failed to get power
* Reserved residence slots are released if the colonist can't reach the dome during resettlement
* Salvaging a rocket without its cargo unloaded should no longer leads to stuck drones
* Colonists that fail to reach a dome won't constantly try to reach it again and again
* Dome Streamlining tech now affects the Geoscape Dome
* Construction Nanites no longer construct sites that are turned off
* Renegades and rogue drones no longer target construction sites
* Superconducting Computing now provides less research points
* General Training tech now has flavor text
* Fuel Refinery now has the Factory AI upgrade
* Colonists are now immune to Earthsick when playing with IMM sponsor
* Colonists no longer reserve residential slots in faraway domes if shuttle hubs are not operational (e.g. during a dust storm)
* Triboelectric Scrubber no longer scrubs buildings inside domes
* Colonists can now be manually assigned to training (School, University, Sanatorium)
* It is no longer possible to select the same trait multiple times in Schools
* Construction of building upgrades is now serviced by more drones
* Fixed a bug with calculations of modifiers and small amounts of research points
* Fixed an exploit that allowed the construction of buildings via keybindings without the necessary tech
* Fixes for the mystery log of the Spheres mystery
* Fixed an issue which caused colonists to eat less food. Boosted production of farms slightly to compensate for the increased consumption.

##### UI

* “Research complete” notification now shows the tech description in question on rollover
* Added option to rename buildings
* Shuttle Hub now shows information about shuttle load across the colony
* Botanists & Geologists have new icons
* Changed dome quarantine button to Immigration Policy control
* Merged the Assign Workplace, Assign Residence buttons for colonists into a single button Assign to Building
* Added an indicator which traits are selected in schools and sanatoriums when selecting traits
* Keybindings for rover commands now work correctly
* Fungal Farm Automation upgrade now uses correct icon
* Allowed rebinding of camera zoom in/out and camera tilt keybindings
* Seniors are no longer considered outside the workforce after researching Forever Young
* Drone workload information added to RC Rover
* Fixed a bug where rocket fuel was not displayed in certain cases
* Rocket pins no longer blink ready during dust storms
* Selecting a building while the build menu is open no longer causes the building's AOE visuals to break
* Hints for game speed, camera controls and orbital probes now display bound keys correctly
* Added an error message when trying to overwrite a save during upload to cloud
* Added confirmation prompt when closing the Filter UI
* Exports notification now shows accumulated funding if multiple rockets arrive on Earth consecutively
* Added salvage button to the info panel of pipes, valves and switches
* Excess fuel caused by Advanced Martian Engines is now unloaded from rockets before take off
* Daily Production changed to Production per Sol; hourly production changed to production
* Renamed a control hint to Queue on top in the research UI
* Added new icons for Construct Drone and Dismantle Drone button
* Vacant residential slots text in domes no longer includes slots from nurseries
* Officers are no longer called security in filter UI
* Cargo rocket UI now shows the number of resources in the colony on rollover of a given resource
* Depots resource icon is no longer mirrored
* Colonists can no longer be manually assigned while they are in the process of resettling
* Autonomous Drone Hubs and Sensor Towers no longer display an empty power consumption section in their info panel
* Implemented tutorial hint for building upgrades
* Updated credits

##### Other

* Domes no longer get constantly dusted. Only domes that are turned off or not working are dusted.
* Children now play around in the school (visualization only)
* Fixed some issues in the trajectory of shuttles
* Glass decals are removed when the dome is destroyed
* Domes no longer leave grass behind when destroyed
* Recharge stations no longer turn their light off when a drone visits them
* More precise slider for time of day in Photo Mode
* All adult colonists now have the same walking speed
* Cargo shuttles return to the hub when it's being destroyed
* Increased number of lights at night
* Photo Mode night lights of building match ingame lights
* Photo Mode particle effects fixed
* Various performance optimizations
* Various stability improvements
* Various sound FX tweaks
* CO2 geysers only erupt sporadically, as intended
Heroes of Hammerwatch

#### Patch 70 (05 April 2018)

* Several crash fixes
* Fixed progress not being saved when leaving multiplayer games
* Stuttering fix when using non pixel-perfect rendering
* Notifications are now queued up instead of showing all of them at the same time
* Added ability to ping to other players (bind in control options)
* Added Discord rich presence
* Added lobby player list
* Added repeating class titles beyond NG+4
* Fix upgrade menu clicking needing some mouse movement
* Fixed issue with character titles becoming desynced with your NG+ progress
* Added option for having a minimap in the top-right corner
* Added ui_hud_coop console variable for diabling Coop HUD
* Shatter no longer spawns from the player when there is no line of sight to the enemy killed
* Fix for comet cooldown on level 1
* Added effect for spirit cloak
A Hat in Time

#### Update 2 (05 April 2018)

* Camera calculations have been optimized significantly, providing a performance boost on the CPU
* Minor performance improvements to rendering, providing a minor performance boost on the CPU
* Fixed a bug where flairs would appear incorrectly in certain cutscenes
* Updated the Korean fan-translation
* Fixed balloons appearing bright in night time version of Mafia Town
* Fixed collision in a few spots in Murder on the Owl Express
* Editor: Fixed crash relating to CubeMaps
* Editor: Static Mesh Editor now has a turntable option, in case you like seeing models spin around... very fancy!
Lucian_Galca: Now if gog would just update original Myst with ScummVM like they did with Riven.
Grargar: They just did.
I thought I would be happy about this, but no: this is another of those obfuscated installers…
Grargar: They just did.
vv221: I thought I would be happy about this, but no: this is another of those obfuscated installers…
GOG already said that they are looking into this installer thing. So this probably is not the end of it.
vv221: I thought I would be happy about this, but no: this is another of those obfuscated installers…
MarkoH01: GOG already said that they are looking into this installer thing. So this probably is not the end of it.
I know, I’m following this thread closely ;) And I actually trust they are looking into it.
But still it is disappointing to see a game I love no longer compatible with my installation method of choice.
MarkoH01: GOG already said that they are looking into this installer thing. So this probably is not the end of it.
vv221: I know, I’m following this thread closely ;) And I actually trust they are looking into it.
But still it is disappointing to see a game I love no longer compatible with my installation method of choice.
Understandable. Let's just hope it won't take them too long in this case. I noticed that far more people I would have thought of are upset about these new installers so maybe this massive uproar speeds things up. Fingers crossed!
MarkoH01: maybe this massive uproar speeds things up.
There has been no massive uproar yet, and I don’t think it will happen… (I hope it won’t be needed)

Last time, with the password-encrypted RAR installers, the affair went to the press and a lot of bad noise occured. I’m pretty sure GOG learned the lesson and will react more promptly this time ;)
high rated
Legacy MaGog only has the obfuscated Myst installer update to report today:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Myst Masterpiece Edition

Myst Masterpiece Edition has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* This game is powered by ScummVM.

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_myst_masterpiece_2.0.0.22.exe *TO* setup_myst_masterpiece_edition_1.0_(19764).exe --- Size *FROM* 410.5 MB *TO* 513.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 21 Jan 2014 06:52:03 GMT *TO* Tue 03 Apr 2018 12:15:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: Legacy MaGog only has the obfuscated Myst installer update to report today:
can we just stop calling them "obfuscated" ?
obfuscation requires an intent to hide things. I don't see that here. It's simply a change in the archival process which momentarily breaks our established tools.
There may very well be technical reasons to prefer the previous installers and maybe that's enough to convince GOG to reverse the change. Or maybe it isn't, and then we simply have to adapt our tools to the change.
Software will always change. Nothing is set in stone forever. No point in getting upset just because things now work differently then they used to ;)
high rated
Ash of Gods: Redemption

Patch 1.1.16 (06 April 2018)
SINGLE PLAYER

Added a setting of the Reaping (difficulty) in the main menu.
Added a displayed numeric value for the level of morale.
Added skills and walking distance preview during the positioning phase.
Changed font size on the character selection screen in the Chinese version of the game.
Fixed the desynchronization of voice over and onscreen text for the Chinese version of the game.
Fixed combat units’ sound with the animation speed set to X3.
Added an option to disable voice over in settings.
Thorn’s party is now healed by 1 upon arriving to Opacum.
Added a lit campfire to Thorn’s camp.
Adjusted Hopper’s final enemy stats if he is fighting alone, the player did not develop him and skipped optional combat.
Changed multipliers for chapters 6 and 7 for Thorn’s team if there are only 4 characters left in the party.
Fixed the problem which prevented damage preview from showing for some skills and classes.
Changed the AI settings for the encounter after leaving the jail in Ursus if there are many injured units in character’s party.
Changed the animation for opening/closing the watch in combat (thanks to an artist and our player Oleg Knyazev).
Removed the preview when using cards with random effects.
Quest with the table in Unda’s house is made simpler.
Fixed “White Tower” not showing on the map in the English version of the game.
Fixed the logic for the dialogue on Druket’s death.
Fixed the receiving of the achievements “We are saved (Rit)”, “Makt survived”.
Fixed the description for cards disappearing in some cases.
Fixed the problem on the 7th level of Hopper’s skill “Vamprirism”.
Fixed Doom showing on Lo Pheng’s camp screen even when he is not in the party.
Fixed the issue with same random events happening several times on the way to the Marsh Watch and Triple Menhir.
Fixed the arrow showing “to the right” in the store.
Fixed the mouse scroll input allowing the pan in cutscenes.
Fixed the text alignment in some quests for Hopper in the Italian language.
Fixed team management screen to work correctly on 1600х900 resolution in Windows and Linux.
Fixed a glitch with a bush on the Ursus screen.
Fixed odd language and tone errors in the English translation in Thorn’s and Hopper’s storylines in Ursus, Marsh Watch, Firga, White Tower.
Fixed various typos and textual errors in various languages.

MULTIPLAYER

Unit upgrade added.
Opening battle chests and arena chests added.
Daily chests giveaway and opening added.
Added 14 new templates and locations for combat (different teams positions, obstacles, locations).
Added skills and walking distance preview during the positioning phase.
Added skills preview during opponent’s turn.
Added ability to see own cards during opponent’s turn.
Added information about injuries on the profile screen.
Added “Quit” button to change the user in the GOG version of the game.
Displays the treatment of units over time online.
Corrected the behavior of passive skills, items and the system of injuries.
Changed the format of the time online (as you have asked - we have changed to exact diaplayment of hours and minutes).
Reconnects after the disconnect now work properly.
Fixed the problem with desynchronization and spontaneous deviations from the server on hub and during search for a fight on an unstable connection.
Fixed the timer synchronization for players from different time zones.
Fixed the resource management screen localization for German and Chinese languages.
Fixed the issue when “Auto-combat” would display in multiplayer.

WHAT ARE WORKING ON NOW

We fix errors, add options that you ask for and work on the multiplayer.
We have finished and are testing the integration of GOG Galaxy (achievements, overlay, cloud saves). We are very sorry, dear GOG players, that it took us so long.
You have asked us to write a “postmortem” after the final video. We did it and are translating it now.
We have created the concept for, selected a mockup (with your help on Discord) and are working on the battle log.
Adding clans to the multiplayer.
Creating an option to turn off dynamic camera.
Creating a mode “Iron Man” with high difficulty.
Further editing the English text.
We plan to start LQA for the Polish language. If you speak English and can help us out - please let us know in a comment.

IMPORTANT:

There is still a problem in Unity with detecting the list of available resolutions in some versions of Linux X64. To fix an error «Receiving unhandled exception in funlockfile», please, run the game in windowed mode, there is no full-screen solution for now, it is up to Unity.
Games on Unity in Mint Linux, Ark Linux do not work with tiling desktop manager dwm — please use OpenBox or analogues.

Death Road to Canada

Marked as updated. No changelog.

Way of the Samurai 4
Europa Universalis III Complete

Internal Update (06 April 2018)

[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
Post edited April 06, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Death Road to Canada[/b

Marked as updated. No changelog.
FEMUR Update for windows version at last.
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Games on Unity in Mint Linux, Ark Linux do not work with tiling desktop manager dwm — please use OpenBox or analogues.
Is this the famous Linux distro that Noah used during the flood?

The Fall Part 2: Unbound

#### Update 1.1 (06 April 2018)

* Save point inside One's subnet was broken, causing players to fall through the floor upon load. Save points have been fixed, and a check has been added to detect this broken state and repair it on load. Also, there is a large trigger under the map that will reset the player back to the start position if all else fails.
* Walking off the first train platform to the left is no longer possible.
* Something Bad Happened to Gareth will now load properly. Also, a save point has been added after the first conversation that gives you that item.
* Failure feedback has been added to One's combat reload screens, reminding players not to attack too much as it will leave them vulnerable.
* Credits have been extended so Kickstarter backers no longer end on S (Thanks for sitting through that Cheese!)
* Using the footlocker key on two of the chests no longer faces the wrong way. also, a crouching animation now plays as it should.
* Final E2C red door log was missing two lines. This has been fixed.
* Save/load bug on the train that could cause To Die is Pathetic to not be re-added to your inventory, creating a game breaking state.
* Behaviour Collectivisor title was being truncated in other languages.
* It was possible to get stuck after the second Companion ejection sequence by an invisible wall.
* A number of grammar issues have been fixed.
* The status screen was accessible via the Z key and could not be rebound.
* Attempting to seduce the wrong man would lead to the conversation but not give you the following item.
* Loading after getting the parry ability made one of the pylons unusable.
* Butler's aiming angle has been increased.
high rated
Cities in Motion

[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
high rated
These will be probably the last updates of the week:

Games included in this batch:

· Cities in Motion
· Death Road to Canada
· Europa Universalis III Complete
· Fall Part 2: Unbound, The
· Ghost of a Tale
· Simon the Sorcerer [removed on Apr 3, 2018]
· Way of the Samurai 4

[Part 1 of 2]

Cities in Motion has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Collection Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Spanish

* File removed: DLC: Collection Upgrade: Windows installer, French+German+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Spanish

* File changed: DLC: Collection Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_cities_in_motion_collection_dlc_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_cities_in_motion_collection_1.0.22_(19788).exe --- Size *FROM* 434.9 MB *TO* 467.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Jul 2015 10:36:08 GMT *TO* Wed 04 Apr 2018 12:43:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.22 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.22

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_cities_in_motion_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_cities_in_motion_1.0.22_(19788).exe --- Size *FROM* 517.8 MB *TO* 518.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Jul 2015 10:08:29 GMT *TO* Wed 04 Apr 2018 12:43:29 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.22 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.22

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)

Death Road to Canada has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 92.0 MB *TO* 91.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 05.12.2017 *TO* FEMUR Update

[NO CHANGELOG]

Europa Universalis III Complete has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Collection Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_europa_universalis_iii_collection_upgrade_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_europa_universalis_iii_collection_upgrade_5.2_(19766).exe --- Size *FROM* 425.9 MB *TO* 279.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Oct 2015 15:25:41 GMT *TO* Tue 03 Apr 2018 14:59:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 5.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_europa_universalis_iii_complete_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_europa_universalis_iii_complete_5.2_(19766).exe --- Size *FROM* 529.9 MB *TO* 568.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 08 Oct 2015 15:25:16 GMT *TO* Tue 03 Apr 2018 14:59:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 5.2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)

Fall Part 2: Unbound, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1 [Windows] --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 18560 -> 19833

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (586.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.03 *TO* 1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (609.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.03 *TO* 1.1

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.1 (06 April 2018)

- Save point inside One's subnet was broken, causing players to fall through the floor upon load. Save points have been fixed, and a check has been added to detect this broken state and repair it on load. Also, there is a large trigger under the map that will reset the player back to the start position if all else fails.
- Walking off the first train platform to the left is no longer possible.
- "Something Bad Happened to Gareth" will now load properly. Also, a save point has been added after the first conversation that gives you that item.
- Failure feedback has been added to One's combat reload screens, reminding players not to attack too much as it will leave them vulnerable.
- Credits have been extended so Kickstarter backers no longer end on "S" (Thanks for sitting through that Cheese!)
- Using the footlocker key on two of the chests no longer faces the wrong way. also, a crouching animation now plays as it should.
- Final E2C red door log was missing two lines. This has been fixed.
- Save/load bug on the train that could cause "To Die is Pathetic" to not be re-added to your inventory, creating a game breaking state.
- Behaviour Collectivisor title was being truncated in other languages.
- It was possible to get stuck after the second Companion ejection sequence by an invisible wall.
- A number of grammar issues have been fixed.
- The status screen was accessible via the Z key and could not be rebound.
- Attempting to seduce the wrong man would lead to the conversation but not give you the following item.
- Loading after getting the parry ability made one of the pylons unusable.
- Butler's aiming angle has been increased.
(Full changelog)