It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: @Judas - could we get a fix for the game forum link on the Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure page, please?
Many forum links are wrong and GOG only fix them one by one, when someone mentioned it randomly.
GOG's internal workflow and issue tracker are really really bad.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_try_to_make_a_list_of_incorrect_game_forum_links_from_library_game_entries
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_subforum_link_point_to_forumgeneral
Post edited February 09, 2018 by kbnrylaec
high rated
MarkoH01: Thanks. Will try it tomorrow.
made it a bit easier. see attached

tr3 is the tomb raider 3 issue.

bugs1 is the uninstall issues (added pixeljunk shooter to the list)
bugs 2 is what happen when you click these wierd items. they are very quick so difficult to get a clean shot of.

hashes -

setup_tomb_raider_4_20170914_(14963).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 807597008 bytes
MD5 4ca09f29e4be3fcb538eb1e28a937660
SHA-1 495c9b4297f7d0ccd255b7c5873600f0d87abbf0

setup_tomb_raider_5_20171024_(15901).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 476794248 bytes
MD5 660e3fe3fb39cddb1f3aa00bd9710891
SHA-1 7cc40a25a6f09a6c040820195de8beef209bacc9

setup_tomb_raider_3_20171016_(15705).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 326262912 bytes
MD5 f0caffe805dcc313ca07d1fdbdfc3fec
SHA-1 a26be88134548ffc441222249f97d744f6365417

setup_tomb_raider_2_20180108_(17720).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 258553264 bytes
MD5 858aa88bf7654a8fb7b7f8070cf1021b
SHA-1 23002871d0ad14fb1a56ec91d1edc9be41b2763e

setup_tomb_raider_1_20180105_(17652).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 254769280 bytes
MD5 5bfcd20cdf5832f4e35b598b7b919b78
SHA-1 ac15e89aafa4640562babfc13417db654952772e

setup_tomb_raider_6_20171016_(15707).exe (application/x-msdownload) - 1427392232 bytes
MD5 28cf849dba48a0ad0abe8e664314f406
SHA-1 4e8d8fb6472492b5d858915225471cf3473c25dd

setup_pixeljunk_shooter_2.2.0.5.exe (application/x-msdownload) - 375394864 bytes
MD5 0b8b39a0923bf8a44e2d20fe08dabcae
SHA-1 73455786dd034e20c167c6e46d740900910c57a6
Attachments:
tr3.jpg (329 Kb)
bug2.jpg (131 Kb)
bugs1.jpg (152 Kb)
Post edited February 09, 2018 by timmy010
high rated
Yesterday night I was out until late so I couldn't post the latest updates. I'm doing it now instead, though it looks like there wasn't much to report (at least within Legacy MaGog's scope):

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
· Unepic

CrossCode [In Dev] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: Chinese, German (In development), English, Japanese, Korean *TO* Text only: German (In development), English, Japanese, Korean

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.54 (08 February 2018)

- Added a special, very secret, bonus quest.
- Tied up some loose ends pertaining to the main quest characters.
- Added a special ally.
- Act 5 hero monsters have learned some new tricks.
- Added an extra guest to the Valhöll fight.
- Added a nicer arena for King Thrym.
- Adjusted health of some bosses, reduced health of all Nixies.
- Pants now look better!
- Almost all items have been tweaked visually to some degree.
- Additional visual tweaks have also been made to various enemies.
- Major graphical overhaul of Dvergr Halls.
- Improved visuals in Muspelheim.
- Added additional audio to Mimer's Maze.
- Serene Nerthus area now has fireflies!
- Fixed a bug where conversion of physical to elemental damage went over 100%.
- Transmutation is now permanently active (but still requires Rune Weapon)
- Cauldron piece numbers now correspond to the order of their locations
- Improved consistency of monster chest spawns on Epic and Legendary
- Changed Icescale MI armor reflection ability into a player-only skill
- Various item, set and item skill tweaks / fixes
- Reduced relative drop rate of Act 4 relics in Act 5.
- Increased Pet attack space on all larger bosses.
- Increased melee damage of final boss
- Several performance-related fixes
- Numerous minor fixes
- Improved Ukrainian localization.

Patch 1.52 (08 February 2018)

- Added level requirements to all unique thrown weapons
- Adjusted armor values on Freyja Set, Allfather Set and some other pieces
- Fixed missing properties on "Celtic Boots" and "Britomaris' Defiance"
- Fixed missing base properties on Kelpie and Centaur MIs
- Fixed some rare shields affecting attack speed
- Adjusted some items' looks and UI bitmaps
- Adjusted boot model on Valkyries
- Updated Ulvjotun ragdolls
- Stopped Dark Elf hero from appearing among Light Elves and vice versa
- Fixed troll mages not casting Splinter Storm
- Added cleave effect to some big enemies' melee attacks
- Improved chance of unique item reward for Cauldron quest
- Restored cooldowns on all Act 5 scrolls
- Various minor enemy, item, sound and music tweaks
- Deactivated Holiday Mode
(Full changelog)

Unepic has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_unepic_2.1.0.4.sh *TO* unepic_en_1_51_0_18470.sh --- Size *FROM* 311.0 MB *TO* 327.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.51.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.51.0 (18 August 2017)

- The Mac and Linux versions of the game will be updated ASAP.
To:
Patch 1.51.0 (18 August 2017)

- The Mac version of the game will be updated ASAP.
(Going by that definition of 'ASAP', macOS users can expect their update in 6 months' time...)

(Full changelog)
I think there is something wrong on GOG's CDN.
Latest updates of Kona are not downloadable (404 - Not Found).

GOG Ticket #213839 (EDIT: Bug fixed.)

UPDATE
I just got a false update flag: Goetia
Nothing changes.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by kbnrylaec
high rated
kbnrylaec: Many forum links are wrong and GOG only fix them one by one, when someone mentioned it randomly.
GOG's internal workflow and issue tracker are really really bad.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_try_to_make_a_list_of_incorrect_game_forum_links_from_library_game_entries
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_subforum_link_point_to_forumgeneral
I'm aware of these threads. Apparently it's one more of those low priority issues (date of the last post of the first one is Mar 2017), however if Judas is the only one handling these it's somewhat understandable as that's on top of the rest of his work and the number of games is not negligible, and I admit that I haven't checked if and how many of those have been fixed in the meantime.
Also, it's not uncommon that newly added games have their forum links wrong, especially if they come in multiple editions (Tyranny comes to mind).

I mostly report the wrong links in here as I encounter them when checking the updates, so it's not random, and it's a good thing that Judas fixes them in a timely fashion.
high rated
Kona has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 07-08-2017 (9 February 2018)

-added Chinese localization

kbnrylaec: UPDATE
I just got a false update flag: Goetia
Nothing changes.
Same here.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Kona has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 07-08-2017 (9 February 2018)

-added Chinese localization
Only the Windows build, I might add. But then again, given the fraction of Linux and macOS users in China, I doubt it will produce any uproar... :\

PS: Also, the offline installers including patches v1.52 and v1.54 for Titan Quest (whose changelogs I've posted earlier today) have been added.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by muntdefems
MarkoH01: Thanks. Will try it tomorrow.
timmy010: made it a bit easier. see attached
Thank you. I am already downloading - will tell you my results after testing.

Results:
Unfortunately I can confirm that the installer creates additional entrys in the add/remove section. Looking at those in the registry it might be possible that at least the tomb raider ones were created to prevent compatibility issues (sdb extension COULD be from microsoft compatibility database). They do no harm but the uninstall procedure won't remove those entrys from the registry as well - leaving you with old entrys which is not good.

It's different with Pixeljunk shooter. Even though again I can confirm that an additional entry in the add/remove section will be created here as well this is automatically removed when the game will be uninstalled.

I also can confirm that TR3 Setup is starting during installation. I persume they done this on purpose to make sure people run the setup at least once before starting the game. However I agree that if should be an intended thing this "solution" is sub optimal to say the least. Installation should only install the game and leave the rest to the user.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Galactic Civilizations III got updated to v2.80. Changelog is here.
Gothic 1, MDK 2, Majesty Gold HD, and Spellforce Platinum just updated for me in Galaxy, but no changelogs have been posted on site.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
high rated
Lucian_Galca: Gothic 1, MDK 2, Majesty Gold HD, and Spellforce Platinum just updated for me in Galaxy, but no changelogs have been posted on site.
Yep, lots of other games are affected. My guess is that they're installer-only updates, and the games remained untouched. The last time around GOG did that, they said so in short changelog entries, though...

Games included in this batch:

· 2064: Read Only Memories
· 2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Alien Shooter + Expansions
· Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Jagged Alliance 2
· Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
· Kona
· Kyn
· Legend of Grimrock
· MDK 2
· Massive Chalice
· Masterplan, The
· Pid
· Port Royale 2
· Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
· Punch Club
· Rayman 2: The Great Escape
· Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
· RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
· RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
· STAR WARS™: Jedi Knight™ II - Jedi Outcast™
· Sacred Gold
· Spacechem
· SpellForce Platinum
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
· Titan Souls
· Toren
· Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

[Part 1 of 4]

2064: Read Only Memories has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Japanese

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 64.0.6c [Windows]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Japanese --- Size: 566.0 MB --- Version: 64.1.1

* File added: Patch 64.1.1 (32-bit installer) [Windows] --- Size: 650.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, Japanese (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 652.0 MB --- Version: 64.1.1

* File added: Windows installer, Japanese (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 650.0 MB --- Version: 64.1.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 523.0 MB *TO* 566.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 64.0.6c *TO* 64.1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 529.0 MB *TO* 652.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 64.0.6c *TO* 64.1.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 64.1.1 (9 February 2018)

- First of all, we have added a NEW text skipping feature that allows you to zip through dialog lightning-fast. Just press Ctrl to enable it. We hope this will make replaying the game and checking out new stuff even simpler, as it should be much less of a grind if you want to skip areas or are looking for a specific moment!
- As for new content, we are thrilled to add hilarious YouTuber SungWon Cho (ProZD) to the voice cast, who has picked up a few parts across the story.
- Also, please enjoy some other new voice files in the game that make the main game now 100% voiced!! There’s a lot from Turing as well as Lexi and Dekker, so if you replay the story you’ll notice a couple essential conversations are now voiced that weren’t before! Yay!
(Full changelog)

2064: Read Only Memories - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Overlay

(I think someone misclicked something when selecting the new language here...)

Alien Shooter + Expansions has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_alien_shooter_2.1.0.5.exe *TO* setup_alien_shooter_1.2_(18275).exe --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.2

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_alien_shooter_russian_2.1.0.5.exe *TO* setup_alien_shooter_russian_1.2_(18275).exe --- Size *FROM* 56.0 MB *TO* 55.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_alien_shooter2_2.1.0.10.exe *TO* setup_alien_shooter_2_gog-1_(18256).exe --- Size *FROM* 272.0 MB *TO* 291.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_alien_shooter2_russian_2.1.0.10.exe *TO* setup_alien_shooter_2_russian_gog-1_(18256).exe --- Size *FROM* 277.0 MB *TO* 296.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Jagged Alliance 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_jagged_alliance2_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_jagged_alliance_2_1.12_(17794).exe --- Size *FROM* 546.0 MB *TO* 586.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-12 *TO* 1.12

[NO CHANGELOG]

Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, Russian --- Size: 706.0 MB --- Version: 1.01

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ja2ub_2.0.0.5.exe *TO* setup_ja2_-_unfinished_business_1.01_(17724).exe --- Size *FROM* 476.0 MB *TO* 445.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.01

[NO CHANGELOG]

Kona has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 04-07-2017 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 07-08-2017 [Windows] --- Size: 47.0 MB --- Version: 13238 -> 14034

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Version *FROM* 04-07-2017 *TO* 07-08-2017

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.9 GB (+8.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 04-07-2017 *TO* 07-08-2017

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 07-08-2017 (9 February 2018)

- added Chinese localization
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 4]

Galactic Civilizations III has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Altarian Prophecy: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Builder's Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Crusade Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.3 GB (-1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Lost Treasures: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Map Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Mech Parts Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Mega Events: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Mercenaries Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Precursor Worlds: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Registration: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Revenge of the Snathi: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: DLC: Rise of the Terrans: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 2.3 GB (+4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.70 *TO* 2.80

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to their English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), or 'ru1' (Russian).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.80 (09 February 2018)

- Required starbase spacing reduced from 4 to 3
- Balance pass on defenses based on new combat update that makes defenses a lot more worthwhile
- Updated AI ship blueprints to reflect the changes to the battle system
- Pacing improvements for the Crusade tech tree
- Fixed typo. Near bay ships...to Nearby ships
- Industrial Sector maint reduced from 2 to 1
- Recruit Celebrity requires an Aurorus Arbortetum instead of Helios Ore because, uh, why would any celebrity be interested in raw ore? How does that even work? Hey, famous movie star, here's some metallic ore for you. Please do a USO tour. Because... you know, you'll get some ore! As the famous saying goes, you will attract more celebrities with flowers than...ore
- Fixed shipyard window to always show the military production generated by the sponsors regardless of if there's a ship in the build queue or not
- Fixed issue in influence system where it was displaying "Foreign ship in your ZOC" alerts for ships owned by allied players
- Torians can once again increase their population cap (opt-in bug)
- Restored missing improvement and tech text that was missing from the opt-in
- Commander ships are no longer stackable in a fleet
- Mega Resort -- changed the bonus from +25% bonus to a flat +4
- Financial buildings now provide +1 to influence growth
- Major boost to defenses: Defenses are now reduced by the squareroot of damage rather than full damage making defenses much better
- Base Research Lab returned to base game
- Cultural Festival now requires Cultural Influence
- Peacekeeper event won't trigger until at least turn 200 (instead of 100)
- Defenses on Peacekeepers reduced so that they can be worn down faster
- "Go to" renamed to Auto Pilot
- More AI research focus attention
- AI improvements to planetary improvement choosing
- Cosmetic change to the FOW color
- Cosmetic change to the size of ships on the main map
- Cosmetic change to the starbox visuals
- When receiving messages from a Civ, it names the Civ in the title bar
- Added tooltips to the various "idle" button states
- Added tooltip support for notifications
- Clarified message for insufficient population to eject a colony ship
- Crash fix in the event that the AI can't negotiate with another AI for a tech trade
- Fixed AI related multiplayer desync bug
- AI better at early game administration resource and late game invasion legions
- Upgrading to a ship to a colony ship class penalty increased
- You can no longer colonize planets with empty colony ships. This also addresses a problem where the Yor AI could quickly colonize the entire galaxy
- You can no longer launch colony ships from a starbase without population

Gameplay
- AI now will adjust how big its fleets need to be based on the assignment of the fleet. Thus, scouts and survey ships don't need escorts while mega fleets now need larger fleets
- AI smarter at picking quality ship designs
- AI much better at going after key technologies based on the conditions of the game
- Streamlined the base game tech tree
- Tweaked the AI fleet governor to use defenders
- Adjusted the culture tree to be more in line with the planetary improvements
- Set default colony ship population to 1.0
- Minimum population for colony ships increased from 0.5 to 1
- Decreased the spacing between civilization starting positions and pirates
- Base game laser weapon now comes with Militarization tech
- Nerfed several of the crazy Lost Treasures DLC rewards
- Navigation Center is now a Galactic Wonder
- Eliminated ship moves going up based on the level of certain planetary improvements
- Galactic Navigation Center global moves decreased from 3 to 1 (yeeesh!) ...and it now longer provides an additional 0.5 points per level! (double yeesh!)
- Galactic Navigator's Guild benefit reduced from providing 4 moves per turn to 1! ...and it no longer provides an additional 0.5 points per level in moves!
- Galactic Mainframe research bonus increased from 0.3 to 0.5
- Starport level benefit increased from 0.5 to 1
- Synthetic Race population increase Promethion cost reduced from 10 to 1
- Synthetic Race population increase Duranitum cost reduced from 5 to 1
- Synthetic Race population increase improvement increases by 0.5 instead of 1
- Changed default invasion from 1 legions to 2

Bugs
- Base Game: Custom factions with the "Raider Ship Style" will now get the proper ships awarded by events and anomalies
- Fixed crash in battle tooltip if privateer is stationed by itself in a starbase or shipyard
- Fixed several improvements tooltips that were saying they were both "one per player" and "one per galaxy"
- Fixed typos and sTough
- Added dialog if the game fails to start because the graphics driver fails to initialize. This is usually caused by out-of-date drivers.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

Kyn has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 34.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Update #4 (gog-4) *TO* Update 4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 3.6 GB --- Version *FROM* Update #4 (gog-4) *TO* Update 4

[NO CHANGELOG]

Legend of Grimrock has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_legend_of_grimrock_2.0.0.17.exe *TO* setup_legend_of_grimrock_1.3.7_(18443).exe --- Size *FROM* 383.0 MB *TO* 448.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.3.7

[NO CHANGELOG]

MDK 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_mdk2_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_mdk_2_1.0003_(17654).exe --- Size *FROM* 212.0 MB *TO* 203.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0003

[NO CHANGELOG]

Massive Chalice has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 900.0 MB *TO* 929.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.04 (gog-2) *TO* 1.04

[NO CHANGELOG]

Masterplan, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_the_masterplan_2.7.0.9.exe *TO* setup_the_masterplan_1.2.2_(17773).exe --- Size *FROM* 139.0 MB *TO* 138.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.2 (gog-9) *TO* 1.2.2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Pid has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 451.0 MB *TO* 463.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Port Royale 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_port_royale2_2.0.0.3.exe *TO* setup_port_royale_2_1.1.2.3_(18325).exe --- Size *FROM* 442.0 MB *TO* 488.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1.2.3

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_port_royale2_french_2.1.0.8.exe *TO* setup_port_royale_2_french_1.1.2.3_(18325).exe --- Size *FROM* 433.0 MB *TO* 479.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1.2.3

[NO CHANGELOG]

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German --- Name *FROM* setup_pop_the_two_thrones_2.0.0.5.exe *TO* setup_prince_of_persia_t2t_1.1_(18445).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Punch Club has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 59.0 MB *TO* 64.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1 (gog-4) *TO* 1.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Rayman 2: The Great Escape has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_rayman2_2.1.0.39.exe *TO* setup_rayman_2_gog-1_(17797).exe --- Size *FROM* 347.0 MB *TO* 393.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_robin_hood_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_robin_hood_-_the_legend_of_sherwood_1.1_(17797).exe --- Size *FROM* 576.0 MB *TO* 663.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_robin_hood_french_2.1.0.15.exe *TO* setup_robin_hood_-_the_legend_of_sherwood_french_1.1_(17797).exe --- Size *FROM* 577.0 MB *TO* 664.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_robin_hood_german_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_robin_hood_-_the_legend_of_sherwood_german_1.1_(17797).exe --- Size *FROM* 586.0 MB *TO* 672.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_robin_hood_spanish_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_robin_hood_-_the_legend_of_sherwood_spanish_1.1_(17797).exe --- Size *FROM* 568.0 MB *TO* 654.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.1

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 4 of 4]

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon2_2.0.0.6.exe *TO* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_2_triple_thrill_pack_2.01.043_(17987).exe --- Size *FROM* 495.0 MB *TO* 637.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.01.043

* File changed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon2_french_2.1.0.8.exe *TO* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_2_triple_thrill_pack_french_2.01.043_(17987).exe --- Size *FROM* 513.0 MB *TO* 638.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 2.01.043

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon2_russian_2.1.0.9.exe *TO* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_2_triple_thrill_pack_russian_2.01.043_(17987).exe --- Size *FROM* 496.0 MB *TO* 637.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-9 *TO* 2.01.043

NOTE: The download link for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the French version. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'fr1' in the URL for 'de1' (German), 'it1' (Italian), or 'es1' (Spanish).

[NO CHANGELOG]

RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French --- Name *FROM* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_deluxe_2.1.0.18.exe *TO* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_deluxe_1.20.015_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 360.0 MB *TO* 449.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.20.015

* File changed: Windows installer, German+Italian+Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_deluxe_german_2.1.0.18.exe *TO* setup_rollercoaster_tycoon_deluxe_german_1.20.015_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 378.0 MB *TO* 449.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.20.015

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to either their English or German versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' or 'de1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'it1' (Italian), or 'es1' (Spanish).

[NO CHANGELOG]

STAR WARS™: Jedi Knight™ II - Jedi Outcast™ has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 694.0 MB *TO* 698.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.04

[NO CHANGELOG]

Sacred Gold has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English+French+Russian

* File added: Windows installer, English+French+Russian (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 2.28

* File added: Windows installer, English+French+Russian (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.9 GB --- Version: 2.28

[NO CHANGELOG]

Spacechem has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 307.0 MB *TO* 320.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

SpellForce Platinum has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-3)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.54.75000

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 2.5 GB --- Version: 1.54.75000

[NO CHANGELOG]

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.51 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Titan Quest: Ragnarök: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Version *FROM* 1.51 *TO* 1.54

* File changed: DLC: Titan Quest: Ragnarök: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.4 GB *TO* 2.4 GB (+36.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.51 *TO* 1.54

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.51_(17389).exe *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.54_(18476).exe --- Version *FROM* 1.51 *TO* 1.54

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.51_(17389)-1.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.54_(18476)-1.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.51 *TO* 1.54

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.51_(17389)-2.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.54_(18476)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 2.1 GB (+16.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.51 *TO* 1.54

[NO CHANGELOG]

Titan Souls has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 185.0 MB *TO* 184.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Toren has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 GB --- Version: gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ys_vi_the_ark_of_napishtim_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_ys_vi_-_the_ark_of_napishtim_gog-1_(17652).exe --- Size *FROM* 968.0 MB *TO* 1.1 GB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]
MarkoH01: I also can confirm that TR3 Setup is starting during installation. I persume they done this on purpose to make sure people run the setup at least once before starting the game. However I agree that if should be an intended thing this "solution" is sub optimal to say the least. Installation should only install the game and leave the rest to the user.
I dont think this is by design because if you press ok, the game launches and if you press cancel, it wouldn't save the settings. Anyway thanks for verifying. Now if only i could get the attention of a blue or get support to acknowledge this.