It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Braveland Pirate has changed
omega64: Combat speed option according to Steam for the first game. Mayhap also this one.
Not mayhap: for sure. That, and some new languages too. :)
high rated
And here's a couple of fresh new updates as detected by Legacy MaGog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
· Transistor

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_gurumin_a_monstrous_adventure_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_gurumin_-_a_monstrous_adventure_1.4_(18466).exe --- Size *FROM* 970.0 MB *TO* 974.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (08 February 2018)

- Fixed crash that occurred at the end of the game.
- Enabled cloud saves and overlay
(Full changelog)

Transistor has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese (Windows only), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese (Windows only), Polish, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_transistor_2.1.0.2.exe *TO* setup_transistor_0.10113_(18323).exe --- Size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.10109 Hotfix (gog-2) *TO* 0.10113

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_transistor_2.1.0.2-1.bin *TO* setup_transistor_0.10113_(18323)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 2.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.10109 Hotfix (gog-2) *TO* 0.10113

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.10113 (08 February 2018)

- This update is Windows only, Mac and Linux updates coming soon
- Adds Chinese and Japanese language fixes
- Various bug fixes and improvements
(Full changelog)
high rated
Hand of Fate 2

Patch 1.2.2 (08 February 2018)

Fixed fairy ring from breaking if you don't have Mother's Blessing.
Fixed customisation freezing on challenge map.
Fixed profile progress percentage being displayed as 0%.
Fixed blank screen after going from main menu -> load -> main menu
Fixed Hired Hand ending early.
Updated Chinese localisation.
i just got round to downloading and installing tomb raider 1-6 latest updates. the installers are a mess. they are leaving all sorts of traces under add/remove programs list and tomb raider 3 is launching during setup. who is responsible for quality control? this is unacceptable.
timmy010: i just got round to downloading and installing tomb raider 1-6 latest updates. the installers are a mess. they are leaving all sorts of traces under add/remove programs list and tomb raider 3 is launching during setup. who is responsible for quality control? this is unacceptable.
I did not experience the problem you are talking about with Tomb Raider 3. Also I would be interested to know of what traces you are referring to so I could check if the same happens for me too.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
@Judas - could we get a fix for the game forum link on the Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure page, please?
HypersomniacLive: @Judas - could we get a fix for the game forum link on the Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure page, please?
Fixed :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Cheers. Could you, please, also fix the System Shock: Enhanced Edition link?
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Could you, please, also fix the System Shock: Enhanced Edition link?
Sure :) Check again please :)
JudasIscariot: Sure :) Check again please :)
Took a bit, but now it's fine; cheers!
MarkoH01: I did not experience the problem you are talking about with Tomb Raider 3. Also I would be interested to know of what traces you are referring to so I could check if the same happens for me too.
tr2 - in the add/remove section - you may see something called "goggame" + something else. i've uninstalled it so i can't see it just now but if you have windows vista or above, you should be able to list all items from newly installed to oldest.

tr3 - launches game

tr4 - excess add/remove

tr5 - excess add/remove :)

edit - be sure to grab the latest classic installers.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by timmy010
high rated
Tangledeep

#### Build b100e (08 February 2018)

##### STALLED QUESTS

* A number of quests, such as the Armor Master, or unlocking the Wild Child job, were stalling out and unable to be completed. These quests should be completable now. If your current character was stalled on one of these and still can’t finish them, please let us know in the Discord or game forums.

##### DIALOG HANGUPS

* Some dialogs were causing the game to get stuck. This happened during some of the in-game conversations, as well as occasionally with the New Game+ dialog. These issues have been corrected.

##### BALANCE

* Blackjack hands with multiple Aces are now calculated in the player’s best interest.
* Legendary items drop much less often at the early levels.
* Food drops slightly less often at later difficulty levels.

##### BUGS

* Fixed various bugs with the Food Cart
* Fixed bugs when pressing the “View Help” button
* Fixed bug that occurred when pressing the reset keybindings buttons on the Options menu
* Fixed bug where elemental auras on champions would sometimes get very big
* Probably fixed bugged “Dream Destroyer” achievement
* Fixed dialog about the Dreamcaster that appeared in the Branching Meadow and was difficult to close
* Fixed bugs with certain side areas not marking as “Cleared” and not continuing quests (such as Friendship Forest). If you were having problems with these areas, try returning and they should correctly mark as cleared.
* Fixed music bug when talking to Erin in Riverstone about a certain character
* Dialogs in Central Processing will no longer pop up as often
* Fixed rare error that could occur with wandering monster spawns
* Fixed bug that could cause newly-bred monsters to have -infinity weapon power (oops)
* Fixed bug that could happen with pre b100 save files making portals never appear
* Fixed bug that occasionally made passive abilities like Soulkeeper’s “Echo Collector” not work, even when they appeared to be equipped
* Fixed bug that could sometimes prevent games from loading (!)
* Fixed bug that could occur when immediately trying to Buddy Up with the tutorial frog
* Fixed bug with trying to use Reverberate Monster on plain Monster Echoes
* Staves no longer count as melee weapons for Shield Mastery
* Attempted to fix bug where the ‘wandering shopkeeper’ message would appear sometimes and overwrite the Game Over box
* Kahandran’s Robe proc should show in the log properly again
* Fixed bug/exploit where you could reap the rewards for finding an area via rumor multiple times
* Attempted fix for bug that would occasionally produce 2 rumors for the same target item
* Fixed bad description for Sheriff’s Belt: it increases damage TO bandits by 20%, and decreases damage FROM bandits by 20%
* Fixed bug where Wild Child did not gain core stats per level
* Food cart callout should no longer occur if you don’t have a _live_ adult tree
* You should no longer be able to open the banker “deposit items” window if you are maxed out on items in the bank

##### BALANCE

* Rumors with requirements will no longer appear until you are at least level 4
* Lower level items will no longer _ever_ spawn Nightmare Princes (item must be around rank 5)

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* Hovering over / examining terrain (mud, lava, electric, water) will now give a brief description of its primary effect
* Pressing and holding both brackets [ and ], then pressing the ‘r’ key will now forcibly delete your ‘player preferences’ file. You can then restart the game and all your binding info will be reset to defaults. This is useful if for some reason you completely jacked your keybindings.
* Deadly Void damage now appears in the combat log
The Guild 3

#### Patch EA 0.3.8.1 (08 February 2018)

##### Fixes

* Fixed a major issue with dx11! This problem was responsible for some crashes and has prevented the game to start on a few computers;
* Fixed a crash that could potentially occur after completing a trade, saving the game & reloading it;
* Fixed a crash that would happen while buying a building & one of its employees doing an ambush action;
* Fixed a crash that could happen while saving a game during the process of selecting a building in the Erect Building;
* Fixed a crash that would happen during a trade of a building
* Fixed a crash that would happen if a city district or a village was missing a certain amount of non-playable characters. If it is the case, the game now wants to adjust the population of city districts and villages in consequence;
* Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while the game was updating itself & could not find a specific element;
* Fixed a crash that would take place after moving to a new residence & the game was reloaded;
* Fixed multiple crashes that were caused by invalid windows;
* Adjusted the size of the details tooltip in the family tree to display the attitudes (values) of a family;

##### IMPORTANT MESSAGE

* Just a reminder, if possible, please attach the save game with reports on Redmine since they have helped to pinpoint the cause of the problems you come across. Thank you!
MarkoH01: I did not experience the problem you are talking about with Tomb Raider 3. Also I would be interested to know of what traces you are referring to so I could check if the same happens for me too.
timmy010: tr2 - in the add/remove section - you may see something called "goggame" + something else. i've uninstalled it so i can't see it just now but if you have windows vista or above, you should be able to list all items from newly installed to oldest.

tr3 - launches game

tr4 - excess add/remove

tr5 - excess add/remove :)

edit - be sure to grab the latest classic installers.
Thanks. Will try it tomorrow.
About the latest Tangledeep update --

Currently the GOG version is showing "Development Build" in lower corner. I believe the devs sent the wrong one. I have already notified them on the game's Steam page.

EDIT:

In other news I just noticed that GOG finally has the latest Linux version of UnEpic. (Mac version still outdated).
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: About the latest Tangledeep update --

Currently the GOG version is showing "Development Build" in lower corner.
Oops!