It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BTW, MaGog has recognized the Redux version of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter again, so everything's back to normal. Sorry for the confusion I might have created about this.
It would be more important if the classic offline-installer of "The Witcher 3" and "The Witcher 3 GOTY" finally get fixed... I reported the non-working desktop shortcuts weeks ago! GOG Support ticket #168447

I had to download the previous version (2.0.0.51) from a russian Warez-site... no problem with this version! But that can't be the solution when both games are in my library already.

I hope there are update flags for both games really soon™!
Post edited November 15, 2017 by andreasmaureder
MarkoH01: Just got an update flag for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Is this a delayed flag or something new?
A couple of non-English manuals and game guides added:

Manuals:

Polish
Italian

Game guides:

Polish
Italian
MarkoH01: Just got an update flag for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Is this a delayed flag or something new?
tinyE: I was just about to install that. Good timing.

Oh wait, it's a Galaxy update. Okay, fuck that. :P
Not a Galaxy update, just some non-English bonus content added :P
Post edited November 15, 2017 by JudasIscariot
muntdefems: BTW, MaGog has recognized the Redux version of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter again, so everything's back to normal. Sorry for the confusion I might have created about this.
Quite the contrary. You mentioning it resulted in my knowledge of and acquisition of the Redux version, in addition to me finding out I have three free game keys for other games I can gift.
muntdefems: BTW, MaGog has recognized the Redux version of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter again, so everything's back to normal. Sorry for the confusion I might have created about this.
finkleroy: Quite the contrary. You mentioning it resulted in my knowledge of and acquisition of the Redux version, in addition to me finding out I have three free game keys for other games I can gift.
If you put it like this, yeah I guess it was a good thing after all. :)
andreasmaureder: It would be more important if the classic offline-installer of "The Witcher 3" and "The Witcher 3 GOTY" finally get fixed... I reported the non-working desktop shortcuts weeks ago! GOG Support ticket #168447

I had to download the previous version (2.0.0.51) from a russian Warez-site... no problem with this version! But that can't be the solution when both games are in my library already.

I never had any problems with those. Maybe it is because I am still using Win7? I can test my archived version if you want.
andreasmaureder: It would be more important if the classic offline-installer of "The Witcher 3" and "The Witcher 3 GOTY" finally get fixed... I reported the non-working desktop shortcuts weeks ago! GOG Support ticket #168447

MarkoH01: I never had any problems with those. Maybe it is because I am still using Win7? I can test my archived version if you want.
I'm still using Win7 64 too... the shortcut directs to "C:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\" and not to "C:\gog games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64\witcher3.exe". A klick on the desktop shortcut leads to "C:\". Maybe it's the ™ in the filename or the clean system without galaxy... who knows?

It's the current version (1.31 (a) (9709), Timestamp from ‎05 ‎July ‎2017 19:13:11 for GOTY & 27 ‎June ‎2017 23:35:10 for TW3) that's causing problems.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by andreasmaureder
MarkoH01: I never had any problems with those. Maybe it is because I am still using Win7? I can test my archived version if you want.
andreasmaureder: I'm still using Win7 64 too... the shortcuts direct to "C:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\" and not to "C:\gog games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64\witcher3.exe". A klick on the desktop shortcut leads to "C:\"
Will test it myself and if it is the case for me as well I will aslo fill out a support ticket. The more they get the faster they might fix the issue :)

I tested it and it worked fine. Then I noticed that they meanwhile changed the installer and I have tried it with a still working installer version (afaik game was not updated rrecently). I guess to be sure I will have to redownload the actual version as well. This may take a bit.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
muntdefems: I hadn't realized it. :O
Judging by the size of the base game Linux installer, it's probably a duplicate of it instead of the DLC installer proper.

PS: Also, MaGog has detected a 'bundling' change for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. According to it, the Redux version is no longer part of the bundle. I wonder whether it is just a glitch, or the Redux version is actually no longer included in the purchase of the game?
JudasIscariot: You get a code in your account for the Redux version. The code is added to the regular version of the game. It's been like this for some time now...
This is such a bad way to handle this btw. A friend recently played through the original version and had issues with the game the Redux fixed. How are you supposed to know that code is even there or that there IS a redux.
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy has just received several updates.

JudasIscariot: You get a code in your account for the Redux version. The code is added to the regular version of the game. It's been like this for some time now...
omega64: This is such a bad way to handle this btw. A friend recently played through the original version and had issues with the game the Redux fixed. How are you supposed to know that code is even there or that there IS a redux.
The Redux is mentioned on the gamepage so that should be obvious. A bit more problematic could be the part to find the key since this was announced when the Redux was released but afaik was not documented anywhere else.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy has just received several updates.
Copy-pasted straight from Steam, judging by those Linux mentions.

omega64: This is such a bad way to handle this btw. A friend recently played through the original version and had issues with the game the Redux fixed. How are you supposed to know that code is even there or that there IS a redux.
MarkoH01: The Redux is mentioned on the gamepage so that should be obvious. A bit more problematic could be the part to find the key since this was announced when the Redux was released but afaik was not documented anywhere else.
I suppose so, but normally you'd just assume the game is just the updated Redux version. Considering ya know... that's all that's in your library.
muntdefems: Copy-pasted straight from Steam, judging by those Linux mentions.
I highly doubt that many devs would do different changelogs for different platforms - but I might be wrong of course.
Crazy!

MarkoH01: The Redux is mentioned on the gamepage so that should be obvious. A bit more problematic could be the part to find the key since this was announced when the Redux was released but afaik was not documented anywhere else.
Ethan Carter Redux is not mention once on the german gamepage. Maybe this is the case in other languages too!