It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Quoting someone doesn't ping them. Reply to one of their posts (by clicking reply and posting something) for them to get a notification (or send them a chat message instead).
Both me and Judas (probably) have this thread pinned, so no worries there. That particular type of issue will have to wait for him though.
muntdefems: EDIT: And I did receive a notification for my own reply. :P
How could you test the reply button with your own post? I do not have one on my posts. Did you have a little helper? ;)
muntdefems: EDIT: And I did receive a notification for my own reply. :P
eiii: How could you test the reply button with your own post? I do not have one on my posts. Did you have a little helper? ;)
As mentioned in that discussion, it's BarefootMonkey's Essentials quick reply option.
high rated
First updates of the week, including some upcoming DLCs for X Rebirth:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Galactic Civilizations III
· Paradigm
· Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
· Wizardry 8
· X Rebirth

Galactic Civilizations III has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10)

Paradigm has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.02 [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 11049 -> 15752

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 1.4 GB *TO* 1.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0 *TO* 1.02

[NO CHANGELOG]

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled *TO* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Wizardry 8 has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.7 or later. Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM, Hard drive space: 2.3 GB Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled *TO* OS X 10.7 or later. Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM, Hard drive space: 2.3 GB Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra

X Rebirth has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Home of Light: Windows installer, French --- Size: 343.0 MB --- Version: 4.10 (250752)

* File added: DLC: Home of Light: Windows installer, German --- Size: 343.0 MB --- Version: 4.10 (250752)

* File added: DLC: The Teladi Outpost: Windows installer, French --- Size: 276.0 MB --- Version: 4.10 (250752)

* File added: DLC: The Teladi Outpost: Windows installer, German --- Size: 276.0 MB --- Version: 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: DLC: Home of Light: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (343.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: DLC: The Teladi Outpost: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (276.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.10 (250752)

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the English version. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French) or 'de1' (German).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 4.10 Hotfix (23 October 2017)

- Fixed crash when starting the game after Windows 10 Fall Update.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: snip
For number 1, are you sure about those manuals? I just checked and everything appears to be in place: https://imgur.com/a/4H3uU

For number 2, that's been fixed.

If both problems persist, please refresh your account :)
Post edited October 23, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: For number 1, are you sure about those manuals? I just checked and everything appears to be in place: https://imgur.com/a/4H3uU
Actually no, I'm not sure. As I said I don't own any of those games so I only reported the issue after mrkgnao brought it to my attention. I'm afraid to ask, but... are those two manuals actually downloadable (i.e. no broken links)? :P
JudasIscariot: For number 1, are you sure about those manuals? I just checked and everything appears to be in place: https://imgur.com/a/4H3uU
muntdefems: Actually no, I'm not sure. As I said I don't own any of those games so I only reported the issue after mrkgnao brought it to my attention. I'm afraid to ask, but... are those two manuals actually downloadable (i.e. no broken links)? :P
Yes, they are :)
muntdefems: Actually no, I'm not sure. As I said I don't own any of those games so I only reported the issue after mrkgnao brought it to my attention. I'm afraid to ask, but... are those two manuals actually downloadable (i.e. no broken links)? :P
JudasIscariot: Yes, they are :)
Of course they are. Well then, I guess it was a glitch on MaGog's end and mrkgnao probably just went by her log and didn't actually check the files in his library.

Thanks for checking everything and fixing the other issue!
JudasIscariot: Yes, they are :)
muntdefems: Of course they are. Well then, I guess it was a glitch on MaGog's end and mrkgnao probably just went by her log and didn't actually check the files in his library.

Thanks for checking everything and fixing the other issue!
Not a problem :)
high rated
Ghost Master

Update (23 October 2017)

Added the Polish version of Ghost Master to everyone's accounts.
Added the game's manual in Polish.

Imperial Glory

Patch 1.1 (23rd October 2017)

Adds Czech, Polish, and Russian language support
Adds Cloud Save and Overlay Support

Invisible Inc.

Patch 183969 (23 October 2017)

Fix whitespace stripping from modinit key values
Change fancy apostrophes into plain ascii
high rated
STRAFE is updated.

Changelog for Millennium Edition 14.10.2017 update (added 23 October 2017):

Additions:

⦁ Major changes to the inventory to accommodate number keys switching between guns
⦁ Picking up multiple of the same gun now stacks the ammo beyond one clip (but limited to a fixed amount per gun)

Fixes:

⦁ Fixed issue that could cause saves from locking up
⦁ Fixed issue that could leave damage overlay visible throughout some secrets
⦁ Fixed issue making save terminals more difficult to activate than intended
⦁ Adjusted placement on the save and exit terminal in the burbs
⦁ Fixed issue stopping the canyon merchant from being robbable
⦁ Fixed issue making low performance mode not enable itself when launching the game when applicable
⦁ Fixed issue that was unintentionally reducing lil joby population
⦁ Fixed issue that reduced a few sound effects volume
⦁ Fixed issue making Luftenstein not work correctly in low performance mode
⦁ Fixed minor Z-fighting in burbs merchant shop
⦁ Fixed minor Z-fighting in the burbs exit room
⦁ Fixed additional areas where enemies could spawn on train tracks
Edward_Carnby: Invisible Inc.

Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan
Linux version changed from 173288 (gog-2) to "n/a" (yes, a text string "n/a").

What the fuck is the version "n/a"!
I thought GOG's work quality is low enough, but they always can be worse.
I am really surprise this time.
Edward_Carnby: Invisible Inc.

kbnrylaec: Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan

Where do you see that "n/a"? Do you have a screenshot? Because there is no such thing in any of the installers and yes, I double checked :)
kbnrylaec: Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan

JudasIscariot: Where do you see that "n/a"? Do you have a screenshot? Because there is no such thing in any of the installers and yes, I double checked :)
Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Where do you see that "n/a"? Do you have a screenshot? Because there is no such thing in any of the installers and yes, I double checked :)
kbnrylaec: Screenshot attached.
Hmm, thanks. That particular "n/a" should already be fixed :)