It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
And I guess that concludes this week's batch of updates. Here's the complete list of games that have received a file update since October 2:

· Age of Decadence, The
· Asura (Windows & macOS only)
· Chroma Squad
· Cossacks 3
· Democracy 3 (Windows only)
· Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Dungeon Souls
· ECHO *
· Enter the Gungeon (macOS & Linux only)
· Figment *
· Hob *
· Jalopy *
· Kerbal Space Program (macOS only)
· Machinarium Collector's Edition (Windows only)
· No Man's Sky
· >observer_ *
· Omikron: The Nomad Soul
· Parkitect [In Dev]
· Planet Nomads *
· Ruiner *
· Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
· Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
· STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005)
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Stars in Shadow *
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition
· Tacoma *
· Tangledeep *
· The Coma: Recut *
· This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (macOS only)
· Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
· Tooth and Tail *
· Tyranny - Commander Edition
· Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

PS: As mentioned earlier in this thread, games marked with an asterisk are out of Legacy MaGog's scope.
kbnrylaec: To celebrate it, there is an official promo for it:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20171005_special_promo_war_for_the_overworld
(The countdown clock is correct, I have checked it.)

Official announcement (Chinese only):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_zh/gengxinbwar_for_the_overworld_dexiachengzhengduozhanguanfangzhongwenfabub_9af10
So after regional pricing and regional locking we also have regional promos now. As long as the discounts are at least accessible from everywhere and we have someone here on the forum from every region to share the promo links we are still lucky, I guess.
kbnrylaec: To celebrate it, there is an official promo for it:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20171005_special_promo_war_for_the_overworld
(The countdown clock is correct, I have checked it.)

Official announcement (Chinese only):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_zh/gengxinbwar_for_the_overworld_dexiachengzhengduozhanguanfangzhongwenfabub_9af10
eiii: So after regional pricing and regional locking we also have regional promos now. As long as the discounts are at least accessible from everywhere and we have someone here on the forum from every region to share the promo links we are still lucky, I guess.
Afaik this promo was completely normally announced on the front page in Germany as well.
Attachments:
overworld.jpg (440 Kb)
MarkoH01: Afaik this promo was completely normally announced on the front page in Germany as well.
Oh, my fault. It's included under latest deals, without an entry under headlines. I think I also had checked the latest deals manually when I was reading kbnrylaecs post. But I'm not sure anymore. So I will have to check another section of GOG's frontpage regularly...
high rated
And no notification for Divinity: Original Sin 2, even though I got one for the previous update.

*shakes head while scratching it*
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And no notification for Divinity: Original Sin 2, even though I got one for the previous update.

*shakes head while scratching it*
because it was pushed out after hours & outside proper channels, to have it available without waiting till Monday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A wild BLUE has appeared! Thank you for the explanation though @Thiev :)
Post edited October 08, 2017 by goldfishfingers
WinterSnowfall: While I will keep posting updates here, and I guess so will muntdefems, at least for a while, I'd like to draw your attention to this beauty: https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/changelog
For a while? How would that be any different vs it coming from MaGog?
Because MaGog is in legacy mode, so not all games will be reflected https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1612.

Quote:
The implications on other threads (where muntdefems has been diligently reporting MaGog's findings) should be pretty obvious:
1) The "what did just update?" thread will suffer a partial blow: any updates made to games added on or after 24/5/17 will not be detected by MaGog (i.e. people will have to depend on GOG's notifications); any updates made to games added before 24/5/17 should continue as usual
The Furi dlc installer one more fight will not install. can a GOG blue update it so it will :)? thanks
lenskip: The Furi dlc installer one more fight will not install. can a GOG blue update it so it will :)? thanks
While blues do read this thread sometimes, open a GOG Support ticket may fix the bug sooner.
high rated
lenskip: The Furi dlc installer one more fight will not install. can a GOG blue update it so it will :)? thanks
We're working on it, sorry about that :)
high rated
Thiev: because it was pushed out after hours & outside proper channels, to have it available without waiting till Monday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See what a difference it makes to get an explanation instead of wondering?

You guys are aware that if one doesn't follow this thread, or doesn't compulsively check their library, they have no way of knowing without a notification flag, i.e. it may not do them any good that the update was made available before Monday if they don't know about it?

Nonetheless, appreciate both the effort and the reply/clarification.
Gydion: For a while? How would that be any different vs it coming from MaGog?
It's going to be a neat online version of what muntdefems and myself are posting every day, at least that's what I'm hoping for. And, of course, it's going to track all the games, no more MaGog Legacy mode updates from muntdefems + complementary micro API-based updates from my end for non-Legacy games.

... and from what I remember MaGog never offered a central place to track daily updates.
high rated
Hob

#### Patch 1.13.3.2 (09 October 2017)

##### LAUNCHER

* Monitor dropdown detects monitors correctly
* Added Graphics Adapter selection to launcher so players can explicitly select their GPU

##### GAME

* Fixed various crashes throughout the game
* Adjusted save states on various events to avoid blocked save games
* Added blocking volumes in various places to prevent players from getting stuck
* Adjusted death planes in various places to make sure players die when they are supposed to
* Adjusted collision in various places so players can no longer walk through things they should not
* Fixed places where music was not playing in the world
* Invisible robot in water dungeon no longer invisible
* Menu UI easier to navigate with gamepad
Tangledeep

#### b081c (09 October 2017)

##### ART/VISUALS

* New animations that play before the 1st and 2nd boss fights
* Numerous updates to the dungeon tilesets
* New debuff visual FX
* Several new status effect icons
* Converted all on-screen text to text meshes for maximum clarity and sharpness at all resolutions (this will also allow us to fully support localization)

##### AUDIO/MUSIC

* New dungeon music!

##### BALANCE

* If you counter-attack an enemy, your counter-attack will no longer trigger enemy reaction effects such as reactive regen, thorns, or Frostspike Armor.
* Dungeon Maps now reveal the CURRENT floor of the dungeon
* Immunology no longer affects the duration of stun/freeze effects
* The stun from Escape Artist now lasts 4 turns (up from 3)
* Frostbite weapon mod now has a proc chance of 12% (down from 20%)

##### DAMAGE EFFECT BUG

* In this build, we fixed an enormous bug with damage multiplying effects. Things ranging from special items to monster states (champion/bosses) to pet damage scaling, certain food buffs, and status effects, were simply not working as intended. Fixing this will have major repercussions throughout the entire game as virtually every effect that “increased damage”, “lowered damage” (etc) was not working at all.

* Now that these effects are working, many skills and items will be stronger. HOWEVER, the impact on game balance goes the other way as well. Champions were intended to have a damage bonus scaling with number of mods, and ‘enrage’ state. Likewise, NG+ monsters, bosses, and player summoned pets all should have received a damage bonus depending on level.

##### BUGS

* You will no longer receive XP rewards for completing rumors at max level
* Fixed bug with Ice Tortoise acting wonky
* Fixed a number of ability effects not quite working properly due to some under-the-hood name changes
* Fixed display issue with the Strength tooltip on the character sheet
* Sharing Romantic meals with monsters no longer consumes the entire stack
* Added code that detects corrupted player preferences and resets them when this occurs, rather than screwing up the entire game load
* Fixed bug with the Muguzmo encounter at the campfire site
* Stairs should no longer appear in boss fights until you defeat the boss
* Fixed equipment comparisons not displaying in the shop
* Fixed bug that was evaluating Dust in the Wind damage wrong (very wrong)
* Battle data (i.e. parry/crit chance) is now instantly recalculated when learning a skill
* After a Romantic Meal, the grove music should return
* Fixed line of sight bug: Monsters would sometimes be able to get an attack in on the player on the turn the player moved out of the sight
* Fixed occasional bug where the cost to remove a mod from an item via Dreamcaster was hidden
* Fixed visual bug with Gambler hand sometimes appearing too large
* Fixed wonky behavior of champion Ice Daggers
* Fixed rare error related to corral trees sharing IDs with actors in the same save slot, causing game soft locks
* Possibly fixed bug with music slider not working properly
* Possibly fixed bug where Treasure Hunters would sometimes target themselves with their own abilities (??)
* Possibly fixed odd behavior with champion Ice Prisons
* Fixed bug where Hunter’s Eagle Eye would allow you to shoot through walls (and enemies would be able to shoot you back)
* Antipode Blade’s elemental damage bonus no longer disappears after one turn

##### CONTENT/GAMEPLAY

* New job - the EDGE THANE! This powerful warrior combines mastery of two-handed weapons with magical songs that increase in intensity as she fights. The Edge Thane’s abilities are based around being in the thick of combat, and are most powerful when fighting challenging foes or groups of monsters. Charge headlong into battle and tales will be sung of your glorious achievements!

* Multiple non-legendary two-handed swords have been added to the game. These are very powerful weapons in terms of raw damage, but of course… they take up two hands. (Note: Sprites for these new items are placeholder and will be replaced.)

##### ENGINE

* Tons of ongoing code cleanup and refactoring for easier maintenance and addition.
* Engine code setting the stage for faster loading of abilities, statuses, and effects

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* The hotbar hover text on the main HUD now scales the box up instead of shrinking the text
* Seasoned meals now display the seasoning used in the meal name
* The player’s Flame Serpents are now colored blue to contrast with enemy fire effects
* Loot dropped by monsters and chests is now less likely to end up in lava
* Adjusted the info box position on the Skill sheet so it doesn’t overlap with other things
* On the Character screen, identical status effects will be combined and displayed with a count of the stacks of that status
* The Character screen now shows your overall bonuses to damage and defense (i.e. ALL damage increased/decreased, ALL defense increased/decreased)
* Added clear log messages for when monsters resist fear
* Character sheet will now show your elemental damage bonuses