It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
finkleroy: Okay. That makes sense. Thank you. While I'm thinking about it, is there any way I could talk you into "fish slapping" Pixel Titans until the wankers get off their bums and release patch 6 for STRAFE? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lefP0_ZM-Lw
JudasIscariot: All I can say is that we've contacted them and they've been informed of the situation so we'll see what comes out of it.
That's all I can expect you to do. I know the holdup isn't on GOG's end, but the developer's level of apathy and disrespect has risen to disgustingly unacceptable levels. They ignore every customer and everyone from GOG who asks them to do their job, but they flat-out refuse. I'll never again buy anything from the extreme asshats over at Pixel Titans. I don't understand why they even bothered to release the game on GOG, then leave it in an unplayable state for many, many months on end, after patching it on Steam. In my opinion, this is criminal-level misconduct.
JudasIscariot: All I can say is that we've contacted them and they've been informed of the situation so we'll see what comes out of it.
finkleroy: That's all I can expect you to do. I know the holdup isn't on GOG's end, but the developer's level of apathy and disrespect has risen to disgustingly unacceptable levels. They ignore every customer and everyone from GOG who asks them to do their job, but they flat-out refuse. I'll never again buy anything from the extreme asshats over at Pixel Titans. I don't understand why they even bothered to release the game on GOG, then leave it in an unplayable state for many, many months on end, after patching it on Steam. In my opinion, this is criminal-level misconduct.
They aren't the first and most certainly will not be the last.
Post edited August 23, 2017 by Lord_Kane
high rated
finkleroy: That's all I can expect you to do. I know the holdup isn't on GOG's end, but the developer's level of apathy and disrespect has risen to disgustingly unacceptable levels. They ignore every customer and everyone from GOG who asks them to do their job, but they flat-out refuse. I'll never again buy anything from the extreme asshats over at Pixel Titans. I don't understand why they even bothered to release the game on GOG, then leave it in an unplayable state for many, many months on end, after patching it on Steam. In my opinion, this is criminal-level misconduct.
Lord_Kane: They aren't the first and most certainly will not be the last.
I know. That doesn't make them any less scummy, though.
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs for 23 August, a couple of nomenclature changes and a (for the time being) Galaxy-exclusive changelog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Banner Saga
· Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]
· Banner Saga 2
· Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition
· Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]
· We Happy Few [In Dev]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The *TO* Banner Saga

<span class="bold">Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The *TO* Banner Saga 2

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Deluxe Edition [Premium] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]

<span class="bold">We Happy Few [In Dev]</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 44631 (23 August 2017)

- This​ is​ the​ first​ hotfix​ for​ the​ Life​ in​ Technicolour​ release​ and​ addresses​ some​ of the​ crash issues​ players​ were​ encountering.​ A second​ hotfix​ to​ address​ blocking​ issues​ in​ quests​ will​ be released​ in​ the​ near​ future.

Hotfix​ 1 Changes

- Fix​ a number​ of​ crash​ points​ while​ moving​ around​ the​ world.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ have​ ridiculous​ quantities​ of​ loot.
- Some​ NPCs​ that​ should​ not​ be​ out​ in​ the​ day​ (or​ the​ night)​ should​ now​ better​ respect​ their schedules.​ The​ plague​ wastrel​ invasion​ should​ be​ no​ more.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ slide​ all​ over​ the​ place​ for​ no​ good​ reason.​ Any​ sliding​ should​ now​ be intentional​ sliding.
- NPCs​ in​ Mystery​ House​ had​ a weird​ backward​ cone​ of​ vision.​ Cones​ now​ face​ forward.
- Disabled​ in-progress​ support​ for​ HDR​ displays​ that​ was​ causing​ washed-out​ graphics​ for some​ users.​ Players​ may​ need​ to​ restart​ the​ game​ if​ they​ still​ see​ issues​ after​ this​ update.​ HDR displays​ will​ be​ supported​ in​ our​ 1.0​ release.
- Fix​ some​ issues​ where​ players​ couldn’t​ remap​ key​ bindings.
- Joy​ use​ and​ coin​ collected​ statistics​ are​ now​ reported​ correctly.
- Fix​ for​ infinite​ loading​ screen​ at​ the​ end​ of​ the​ Escape​ quest.
- Tab​ key​ now​ closes​ the​ inventory​ menu.
- Fix​ some​ of​ the​ loading​ screen​ movies​ that​ weren’t​ displaying​ properly.
- Added​ extra​ checks​ to​ localization​ tool​ to​ catch​ some​ issues​ with​ submitted​ files
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: From Legacy MaGog's logs for 23 August, a couple of nomenclature changes and a (for the time being) Galaxy-exclusive changelog:

· Banner Saga
· Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]
· Banner Saga 2
· Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition
· Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]
· We Happy Few [In Dev]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The *TO* Banner Saga

<span class="bold">Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga - Soundtrack [DLC]

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The *TO* Banner Saga 2

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Deluxe Edition [Premium] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition

<span class="bold">Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]</span> has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Banner Saga 2, The - Soundtrack [DLC] *TO* Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack [DLC]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 44631 (23 August 2017)

- This​ is​ the​ first​ hotfix​ for​ the​ Life​ in​ Technicolour​ release​ and​ addresses​ some​ of the​ crash issues​ players​ were​ encountering.​ A second​ hotfix​ to​ address​ blocking​ issues​ in​ quests​ will​ be released​ in​ the​ near​ future.

Hotfix​ 1 Changes

- Fix​ a number​ of​ crash​ points​ while​ moving​ around​ the​ world.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ have​ ridiculous​ quantities​ of​ loot.
- Some​ NPCs​ that​ should​ not​ be​ out​ in​ the​ day​ (or​ the​ night)​ should​ now​ better​ respect​ their schedules.​ The​ plague​ wastrel​ invasion​ should​ be​ no​ more.
- NPCs​ should​ no​ longer​ slide​ all​ over​ the​ place​ for​ no​ good​ reason.​ Any​ sliding​ should​ now​ be intentional​ sliding.
- NPCs​ in​ Mystery​ House​ had​ a weird​ backward​ cone​ of​ vision.​ Cones​ now​ face​ forward.
- Disabled​ in-progress​ support​ for​ HDR​ displays​ that​ was​ causing​ washed-out​ graphics​ for some​ users.​ Players​ may​ need​ to​ restart​ the​ game​ if​ they​ still​ see​ issues​ after​ this​ update.​ HDR displays​ will​ be​ supported​ in​ our​ 1.0​ release.
- Fix​ some​ issues​ where​ players​ couldn’t​ remap​ key​ bindings.
- Joy​ use​ and​ coin​ collected​ statistics​ are​ now​ reported​ correctly.
- Fix​ for​ infinite​ loading​ screen​ at​ the​ end​ of​ the​ Escape​ quest.
- Tab​ key​ now​ closes​ the​ inventory​ menu.
- Fix​ some​ of​ the​ loading​ screen​ movies​ that​ weren’t​ displaying​ properly.
- Added​ extra​ checks​ to​ localization​ tool​ to​ catch​ some​ issues​ with​ submitted​ files
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
Actually We Happy Few already has its offline installers updated :P
high rated
finkleroy: I know. That doesn't make them any less scummy, though.
I don't own the game and don't know the devs but I do know that several devs/publishers pretend that GOG does not even exist after they got the money from GOGs customers. I usually try to post on facebook and steam and on their contact adresses on their web site and I also contact the publisher as well. Especially facebook posts are often useful (it's the only reason I actually HAVE a facebook account at all) because devs usually also use it to promote their games and bad promotion - unhappy customers - are a thing they don't like. I also tend to do this again and again and again so they see that I won't stop until I got what I want. It takes time but since they expect you to give up ... simply don't. Does not work in every case and not every case needs to be followed in such extremes but most of my experiences are positive. We are customers and we have a right to be treated the same as steam customers. That is my opinion.
Post edited August 24, 2017 by MarkoH01
No flag or changelog, but IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 was probably updated.
finkleroy: I know. That doesn't make them any less scummy, though.
never said it did, just be ready for this to happen more, and ready to fight it.
high rated

IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946

Patch 4.13.4 (23 August 2017)
Mod compatibility notice:

For offline users: We have made a new 4.10m installer for the multi-language and Russian versions of IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. The links to this installer will be below the main installer links.

For GOG Galaxy users: in order to use version 4.10m of the game, please turn on the Beta Channels feature in your client and switch to the Legacy channel.

To switch between channels in GOG Galaxy, please open up IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 in your client, then click "More", select "Settings" from the drop down menu. Once you are in the game's configuration screen please click on "BETA CHANNELS" and set it to ON. Once you have the beta channels feature turned on, select the "Legacy" channel. This channel is not password protected.
Corrections to the 24-bit user skins support function, which was the reason for crashes, freezes and game errors in some cases (especially in the online game).
Added difficulty option "Support for 24-bit skins (Beta)" in the "Misc" section. Now the player has the option to choose whether to use the new skin format or not. Also this difficulty option is effective in online mode, so server administrators can set this option in case of necessity.
All the 24-bit skins added in the 4.13.3 patch are converted to the old format. Skins in the new 24-bit format can be added by the user, at his/her own discretion.
For the U-2 family aircraft, corrected flight model regarding the previous sharp roll’n-stall behavior after performing a single underwing container drop.
Correction for some default mission files, because of the new/updated weapons list used in related aircraft.
Fixed the old (incorrect) method of external fuel tanks weight calculation during flight.
high rated
Update for Darkwood
Patch 1.0 Hotfix 3 (23 August 2017)
Fixes

- Fixed black screen after dying in chain trap.
- Fixed disappearing underwater passage in the swamp border.
- Fixed glitch when picking up the last item from the Bike Man's package on a gamepad.
- Fixed sleeping characters not waking up when hit.
- Fixed several typos.

Patch 1.0 Hotfix 2 (23 August 2017)
Fixes

- Fixed issues with loading saves related to the Steam cloud.
- Fixed bad Wolfman reaction to the shawl if you've given him the key before.
- Fixed missing translation in the epilogue.
- Fixed missing translation for the Mushroom Granny.

Patch 1.0 Hotfix 1 (23 August 2017)

- Added a missing note near the ending of the game.
- Fixed missing dialogues in RU localization in Wolf and Musician.
- Fixed incorrect outcomes after epilogue.
- Fixed musician's mother talking even though she's dead.
- Updated the credits a bit.
- Fixed a few gamepad bugs.
- Fixed Kuba's drawings.
- Fixed lag in cooking menu.
- Fixed Wolf's dialogue about the invitation in the PL localization.
high rated
JudasIscariot: Actually We Happy Few already has its offline installers updated :P
Indeed they are! (and probably they were this morning too :P)

Here's the rest of today's updates from Legacy MaGog's logs:

· Balrum
· Crypt of the NecroDancer
· IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946
· No Man's Sky
· Shadow Warrior 2
· We Happy Few [In Dev]

[Part 1 of 2]

<span class="bold">Balrum</span> has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 141.0 MB *TO* 199.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.23 (fixed) *TO* 1.3

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Crypt of the NecroDancer</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.24

* File removed: Patch 1.27

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">IL-2 Sturmovik&trade;: 1946</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: 4.10 m mod compatibility downgrade

* File removed: Patch 4.13.2

* File removed: Patch 4.13.2 (RU), Russian

* File removed: Patch 4.13.3

* File removed: Patch 4.13.3 (RU), Russian

* File added: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 4.10m Part 1 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.10m_(14392).exe --- Size: 2.2 MB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:44:22 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 4.10m Part 2 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.10m_(14392)-1.bin --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:41:53 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 4.10m Part 3 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.10m_(14392)-2.bin --- Size: 475.4 MB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:44:05 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: IL-Sturmovik 1946 RU 4.10m Part 1 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.10m_(14392).exe --- Size: 2.4 MB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:52:26 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: IL-Sturmovik 1946 RU 4.10m Part 2 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.10m_(14392)-1.bin --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:46:59 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: IL-Sturmovik 1946 RU 4.10m Part 3 of 3 --- Name: setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.10m_(14392)-2.bin --- Size: 1.4 GB --- Date: Tue 22 Aug 2017 16:52:04 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_2.7.0.15.exe *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.13.4m_(14395).exe --- Size *FROM* 25.6 MB *TO* 2.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:06:18 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 19:54:01 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-15) *TO* 4.13.4m

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_2.7.0.15-1.bin *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.13.4m_(14395)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:09:51 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 19:47:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-15) *TO* 4.13.4m

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_2.7.0.15-2.bin *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_4.13.4m_(14395)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:15:53 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 19:53:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-15) *TO* 4.13.4m

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_2.7.0.16.exe *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.13.4m_(14395).exe --- Size *FROM* 25.6 MB *TO* 2.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:06:00 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 20:03:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-16) *TO* 4.13.4m

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_2.7.0.16-1.bin *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.13.4m_(14395)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:19:33 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 19:56:33 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-16) *TO* 4.13.4m

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_2.7.0.16-2.bin *TO* setup_il-2_sturmovik_1946_russian_4.13.4m_(14395)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Feb 2017 14:12:34 GMT *TO* Tue 22 Aug 2017 20:02:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.13.3 (gog-16) *TO* 4.13.4m

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 4.13.4 (23 August 2017)

Mod compatibility notice:
- For offline users: We have made a new 4.10m installer for the multi-language and Russian versions of IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. The links to this installer will be below the main installer links.
- For GOG Galaxy users: in order to use version 4.10m of the game, please turn on the Beta Channels feature in your client and switch to the Legacy channel.
- To switch between channels in GOG Galaxy, please open up IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 in your client, then click "More", select "Settings" from the drop down menu. Once you are in the game's configuration screen please click on "BETA CHANNELS" and set it to ON. Once you have the beta channels feature turned on, select the "Legacy" channel. This channel is not password protected.
- Corrections to the 24-bit user skins support function, which was the reason for crashes, freezes and game errors in some cases (especially in the online game).
- Added difficulty option "Support for 24-bit skins (Beta)" in the "Misc" section. Now the player has the option to choose whether to use the new skin format or not. Also this difficulty option is effective in online mode, so server administrators can set this option in case of necessity.
- All the 24-bit skins added in the 4.13.3 patch are converted to the old format. Skins in the new 24-bit format can be added by the user, at his/her own discretion.
- For the U-2 family aircraft, corrected flight model regarding the previous sharp roll’n-stall behavior after performing a single underwing container drop.
- Correction for some default mission files, because of the new/updated weapons list used in related aircraft.
- Fixed the old (incorrect) method of external fuel tanks weight calculation during flight.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

<span class="bold">No Man's Sky</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Patch 1.33 [Windows] --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 14249 -> 14296 *TO* [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.10.1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.11.1 [Windows] --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5) --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.10.3 *TO* 1.1.11.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.11.1 (23 August 2017)

The Bounty Hunt - Part 2 DLC
- adds weapons Chill Factor and TBSM (Tactical Bullet Spewing Machine)
- adds three new perks
- adds thirteen new missions
(Full changelog)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 44631 [Windows] --- Size: 11.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 44443 *TO* 44631

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 44443 *TO* 44631

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 2.0 GB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 44443 *TO* 44631

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Oh, for all the GOGbears! After a couple of easy-going days, the forum is again bugging me by not letting my updates posts through... :S

Let's try it one game at a time...

· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Thimbleweed Park

<span class="bold">Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3)

* File added: Episode 3 patch [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Episode 3

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size: 3.9 GB --- Version: Episode 3

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size: 3.9 GB --- Version: Episode 3

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size: 2.7 GB --- Version: Episode 3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update Episode 3 (23 August 2017)

- Windows version updated to include Episode 3 (Mac version coming soon)
(Full changelog)
high rated
<span class="bold">Production Line [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.29 [Windows]

* File added: Patch alpha 1.30 [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 230.0 MB *TO* 228.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.29 *TO* alpha 1.30

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.30 (24 August 2017)

1) [GUI] Upgrade all button on research complete dialog now has cost in tooltip.
2) [GUI] Research button tooltip now also displays the research queue items.
3) [GUI] You can now add items to the research queue that cannot currently be researched, due to predecessors not being researched yet.
4) [GUI] Manufacturing slots now show how many and what components they produce on the pop-up window.
5) [Bug] Manufacturing facilities now do not commence work if the number of free export slots is less than their output, if they have output > 1.
6) [Feature] Different body styles now have a different distribution of market share across each price category. So few budget sports cars etc.
7) [Content] Sports car body style, with new open top option.
8) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when opening the achievements dialog from the main menu before starting a game.
9) [Feature] Color picker on car design window assigns color(s) for each model. Some colors unlocked through the achievements system.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Just a test to check whether this is true or not...

<span class="bold">Thimbleweed Park</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.919 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.938 [Windows] --- Size: 396.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 847.0 MB *TO* 912.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.919 *TO* 1.0.938

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 844.0 MB *TO* 910.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.919 *TO* 1.0.938

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 874.0 MB *TO* 941.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.919 *TO* 1.0.938

[NO CHANGELOG]
Post edited August 24, 2017 by muntdefems