It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Not a lot of movement in today's Legacy MaGog's logs:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Kim
· Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
· Offworld Trading Company
· Production Line [In Dev]

<span class="bold">Kim</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Patch 1.3.1 --- Name has not changed (patch_kim_1.2.2.1_(12419)_to_1.3.1_(13214).exe) --- Size has not changed (37.9 MB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 04 Jul 2017 14:46:56 GMT) --- Version *FROM* 12419 -> 13214 *TO* Patch 12419 -> 13214

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!</span> has changed

>>> Genres changed *FROM* Adventure, Point-and-click, Modern *TO* Adventure, Action, Modern

<span class="bold">Offworld Trading Company</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.14.16608 (20 July 2017)

Features
- Improved performance
- Reduced memory usage

Improved AI
- Game now remembers which CEO you last selected for the campaign screen
- Added control over lake intensity in the xml
- Expanded Mars Terrain Collector to be able to have Basalt if modded to do so
- Added option to not have craters on a location
- Added ability to override certain terrain textures

Balance
- Tiles are now Defended for a short time when you mutiny back one of your own tiles
- Players can only buy one Water Conservation, Minimum Mining, Minimum Quarry, Security Contract perks
- Elites now start with 2 extra shares
- Debt can now go to D+20
- If you don't aren't allowed to place a free building in the campaign, you get a free claim instead
- Winning story-based campaign now give the achievements for the normal campaigns

Fixes
- Fixed background screen crash
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Colony Module Icons
- Fixed selection spline material
- Fixed some sound FX clipping out too quickly
- Fixed an issues causing AudioDestroyer to skip the first frame when counting down
- Fixed some bugs with the subsidiary AI
- Fixed black market tutorial highlight not scaling at larger resolutions
- Fixed an issue causing free building previews to be wrong
- Fixed potential exception in Music Manager
- Fixed bug with soundtrack switching when switching players in replay
- Fixed issue with wrong campaign mode being selected if it is hidden because you haven't finished the story campaigns
- Fixed the robotic characters' scaling in the Found HQ rollovers
- Fixed Io Tutorial xml warning
- Removed asynchronous audio loading since it was causing stuttering
- Fixed an issue with InfiniteChallenge past map 100
- Fixed Ranked Multiplayer pagination text disappearing at higher resolutions
- Fixed Black Market outline drawing on top of other elements
- Fixed RealMap for "Euboea Lambda, Frosty Flows" Campaign map
- Fixed Campaign portrait art getting clipped for Robotic HQ's
- Fixed animation error in "Power Within" tutorial
- Fixed bug with Auction UI freezing when using the Black Market Auction
- Fixed scrap-all for buildings with Minimum Mining
- Fixed UI bugs for Minimum Mining
- Fixed tooltips in replay mode
- Fixed player perk tooltip
- Corrected tooltip from winning player in campaign mode
- Fixed Radiation Storm popping out when finished

UI
- Removed Wind and Height highlights on Basalt tiles
- Moved additional perks information to a popup with scrollbars
- Added platforms to buildings so they don't look weird when modded
- Adjusted Offworld Market animation for sabotage multipliers
- Adjusted robotic sprite size
- Improved the suggestion lines for placing new buildings
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Production Line [In Dev]</span> has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.25 [Windows]

* File added: Patch alpha 1.27 [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Patch 13017 -> 13595

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (225.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.25 *TO* alpha 1.27

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.27 (20 July 2017)

- added support for cloud saves to Production Line.

- 1) [Design] Touchscreen is now an upgrade for fit dashboard instead of fit electronics.
- 2) [Bug] Fixed bug where the AI would be very reluctant to research air conditioning or polished paintwork.
- 3) [Bug] Placing facilities and slots is now correctly recorded as a capital expenditure in expenses charts.
- 4) [Bug] Bubble next to car sales icon now expands to show numbers greater than 999 correctly.
- 5) [Bug] Fixed visual bug where scrolling in the sales showroom resulted in invisible cars.
- 6) [Balance] Research costs of some later-game research items have been increased.
- 7) [GUI] Various improvements to the style scheduler window.
- 8) [Feature] Marketing campaigns can now be launched to boost brand awareness, and thus visits to the showrooms.
- 9) [Bug] Fixed crash bug if the game autosaves within a minute of a manual save, the next time the save dialog was launched.
- 10) [Bug] Fixed bug in slot-picker where expand icon buttons (+/-) would not unlock when research triggered if slot picker was open.
- 11) [Bug] Fixed bug where the market screen doesnt show the correct market segment of cars until you have viewed them in the car design screen.
- 12) [Bug] Fixed bug where cars would have a red error message on them if the next slot was a really long conveyor journey away.
- 13) [GUI] The style scheduler at the start of the production line now lets you edit existing quantities of entries.
- 14) [Feature] Wingmirrors can now be manufactured, and also have folding and heated upgrades.
- 15) [Balance] Costs of wingmirrors and alloy wheels has gone up. Making alloy wheels requires more steel.Keyless entry worth more, requires 2 chips.
- 16) [Balance] Resource prices are now affected by demand from AI competitors.
- 17) [Balance] Crossing up to a new price category now produces a 'bump' in value which prevents pricing anomalies.
- 18) [Tutorial] New pop-up explains what to do when you have researched a new body style.
- 19) [Balance] Increased price of last robot upgrade so its less of a no-brainer upgrade. Also slight increase in power-draw.
- 20) [Feature] Offices (marketing and research) can now only be placed in office areas zoned on the map. Non office items cannot be placed there.

Patch 1.26 (20 July 2017)

- 1) [Bug] Fixed issue where some rapid-processing slots seemed to trigger resource-needed when this was not true, and behaved differently if observed.
- 2) [Performance] Sped up frame rate when placing a new slot.
- 3) [Bug] Fixed issue where sun roof was universal and panoramic sunroof was not considered an acceptable substitute.
- 4) [Bug] Fixed bug where sometimes certain slots would refuse to be placed and show as red even when they are placed correctly.
- 5) [Bug] Fixed bug where the designs of cars in the showroom may be scrambled during a save and load in some situations.
- 6) [Performance] An improved level of performance in very large factories.
- 7) [Performance] Major speedup opening the sales screen when there are vast numbers of cars in stock.
- 8) [GUI] Make Engine Block now sits under Make Engine Assembly in the slot menu.
- 9) [GUI] Red tooltips for resource items with special features now hidden if behind a window.
- 10) [Bug] Fixed timing bug where a resource importer always imported immediately after resuming the game.
- 11) [Bug} Where feasible a production slot now only uses a resource object with the correct set of upgrades (like stop start engine) rather than choosing randomly.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Added the Offworld Trading Company and Production Line [In Dev] changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] changelog.

Fortuk added the Tangledeep one.
muntdefems: ---------------------------

[Part 3 of 3] (I guess eiii will be slightly less mad at GOG after these two updates :P)
It has been more of a face palm that nobody on GOG ever lets slip a chance to add more inconsistencies to their system. ;)
And I did not even had much time to get mad as Sude already had implemented a workaround for yet another of GOG's many inconsistencies and I only had to update lgogdownloader. For lgogdownloader this last change is not even a change at all. :)
Post edited July 20, 2017 by eiii
muntdefems: <span class="bold">Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!</span> has changed

>>> Genres changed *FROM* Adventure, Point-and-click, Modern *TO* Adventure, Action, Modern
Took you guys long enough...
Jacob_1994: Any news about terratech, or do i have to go to the devs?
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Sorry to be a bother but have you found out what the delay is?
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Jacob_1994: Sorry to be a bother but have you found out what the delay is?
The only thing I know as of right now is that the developer is addressing a bug with the game. I don't have further details, though, sorry :(
Jacob_1994: Sorry to be a bother but have you found out what the delay is?
JudasIscariot: The only thing I know as of right now is that the developer is addressing a bug with the game. I don't have further details, though, sorry :(
Thank you, :)
high rated
I just finished downloading 300GB worth of updates that I never knew existed, all thanks to this thread.

No thanks to GOG for making this thread a vital necessity in the first place.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by ReynardFox
muntdefems: <span class="bold">Offworld Trading Company</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.14.16608 (20 July 2017)
Is the new version Galaxy-only? The download page still shows version 1.13.16271 for me.
PaterAlf: Is the new version Galaxy-only? The download page still shows version 1.13.16271 for me.
offline will be available today, if no problems found
Thiev: snip
Did Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles get a second recent update today? I told Galaxy to download the update while I was sleeping and Galaxy shows it as completed but the blue dot is still available telling me there is an update.

If it didn't get another update then the update on Galaxy may be broken...
Thiev: snip
BKGaming: Did Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles get a second recent update today? I told Galaxy to download the update while I was sleeping and Galaxy shows it as completed but the blue dot is still available telling me there is an update.

If it didn't get another update then the update on Galaxy may be broken...
Do you see version 1.1.4 for MoW: Corsair in Galaxy?

It got updated to version 1.1.3 but that version had a bug so it got pulled and the developers then updated the game to version 1.1.4 :)
Post edited July 21, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Do you see version 1.1.4 for MoW: Corsair in Galaxy?
Now I do. Galaxy must have bugged out, I restarted and now I see it.

JudasIscariot: It got updated to version 1.1.3 but that version had a bug so it got pulled and the developers then updated the game to version 1.1.4 :)
Yea I can see it now, looks like 1.1.4 got pushed out about 4 hours ago which is about the time 1.1.3 was probably downloading. Thanks.
high rated
Dreamfall Chapter just got updated and received its long awaited Final Cut (even earlier than steam!)

Changelog:

Update 5.7.1 The Final Cut (21 July 2017)

-Improved art and sound, including new and tweaked character models, improved lighting, an expanded soundtrack, remastered voice-overs and reworked sound effects
-Various gameplay tweaks
-Improved performance
-Improved German and French localisation
-Support for save slots
-Updated engine
-Lots of smaller bugfixes

Additional features:
-Character library
-Concept art
-Playable deleted scenes
-In-game map
JudasIscariot: The only thing I know