It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Very important update for Jotun:

Update (14 July 2017)
-added a link to Sundered in Jotun's main menu.

I wonder if I should even bother to post this changelog in the Jotun thread - I guess I'll do do anyway :)
JudasIscariot: You try and get people changelogs and this is how they repay you :P
Yeah, you're right. I am sorry, Judas. Good work! :D
high rated
Planet Nomads

#### 0.6.10 Defend Yourself, Craft a Rifle! (14 July 2017)

* Added personal defense rifle - can be crafted in Medium Armory
* Added autosaving frequency setting in options
* Pressing >> in workbenches/production blocks while holding Shift adds 100x items to the craft queue; holding Ctrl adds 10x items
* Holding Ctrl while moving an item stack will only take 10 items from the stack
* Added Medium Medbay - big brother of its smaller predeccessor, with two conveyor slots
* Added sounds for connecting and disconnecting electricity
* Adjusted volume for GUI sounds
* Adjusted volume for Namiku and Nossal (animals)
* Decreased Multitool's damage output to animals (you have a rifle now)
* Hotbars can now be custom assigned in Key Bindings (looking at you azerty users)
* Slightly tuned camera effects
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Ask about latest Space Rangers patch please. =)
JudasIscariot: I asked a colleague of mine to look into the matter with the game's patches. Once I know more, I'll let you know :)
Edward_Carnby: Ask about latest Space Rangers patch please. =)
And Strafe. Always Strafe.
high rated
Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 14 July:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Darkest Dungeon
· Descent: Underground [In Dev]
· Jotun: Valhalla Edition
· Subterrain
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
· Wuppo

[Part 1 of 2]

<span class="bold">Darkest Dungeon</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 20326

* File added: Patch 20326 (Translation Update) --- Name: patch_darkest_dungeon_20326_(13402)_to_20340_(13447).exe --- Size: 1.8 MB --- Date: Fri 14 Jul 2017 07:53:49 GMT --- Version: Patch 13402 -> 13447

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (18.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 (Translation Update)

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (22.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20340

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (323.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (320.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 321.0 MB *TO* 322.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.14.0.14.sh *TO* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.15.0.15.sh --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 13 Jul 2017 12:29:17 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 18:02:16 GMT --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_en_20326_13400.pkg *TO* darkest_dungeon_en_20326__translation_update__13448.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 12 Jul 2017 09:22:36 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 15:04:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_darkest_dungeon_20326_(13402).exe *TO* setup_darkest_dungeon_20340_(13447).exe --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 12 Jul 2017 10:37:42 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 08:02:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 20326 *TO* 20326 Translation Update

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 20326 Translation Update (14 July 2017)

- Fix to being unable to enter a door immediately after unlocking
- We have just hotfixed to patch in all missing translations for currently supported languages. This captures all the new text added in last Thursday's patch as well as a few other strings that were missing translations.
- Note: We are currently evaluating what it will take to add Simplified Chinese and Korean to the game and plan to have more news available soon
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Descent: Underground [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 25.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3021-l566 (gog-7) *TO* 3214-l575a

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 3021-l566 (gog-7) *TO* 3214-l575a

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 579.0 MB *TO* 889.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3021-l566 (gog-7) *TO* 3214-l575a

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Jotun: Valhalla Edition</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 20170620 *TO* 20170620 Update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 20170620 *TO* 20170620 (A)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 20170620 *TO* 20170620 (A)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 1.4 GB *TO* 1.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 20170620 *TO* 20170620 (A)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (14 July 2017)

- added a link to Sundered in Jotun's main menu.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Subterrain</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 636.0 MB *TO* 635.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1167 fix *TO* 1171

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1171 (14 July 2017)

- This update contains various minor fixes and balance updates from recent console patch update.

Patch 1170 (14 July 2017)

- Fixed : Missing shader error on interactive objects.

Patch 1169 (14 July 2017)

- Rebuild of the game to potentially address game running on 32bit windows.

Patch 1168 (14 July 2017)

- Fixed : Minor bug where chanigng language option did not reload the correct tutorial language texts if the game has not been restarted.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

<span class="bold">Titan Quest Anniversary Edition</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.43 --- Name: patch_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.42_(10704)_to_1.43_(13450).exe --- Size: 20.7 MB --- Date: Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:34:03 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.42_(10704).exe *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450).exe --- Size has not changed (720.3 KB) --- Date *FROM* Sat 10 Jun 2017 19:25:18 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:40:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.42 *TO* 1.43

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.42_(10704)-1.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Sat 10 Jun 2017 19:23:30 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:38:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.42 *TO* 1.43

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.42_(10704)-2.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Sat 10 Jun 2017 19:24:52 GMT *TO* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:39:45 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.42 *TO* 1.43

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.43 (14 July 2017)

- Fixed bug where kills from spreading Plague did not count for the player
- Standard attacks now continue smoothly while a skill on LMB is not available
- Fixed bug where scrolls could be stacked incorrectly in the Caravan
- Various stability improvements
- All pets now display their basic attacks as skills
- Anatomy no longer requires a spear, bow or sword
- Freezing Blast damage absorption reduced to 66%
- Fixed bug that caused the effect of Blade Honing to be invisible
- Tweaked Ice Shards mana costs
- Added proper sound and weapon trace to Lethal Strike spear animation
- Fixed Warhorn effect and added short expansion time
- Tweaked Squall effect sizes
- Ji Bao and Umayma (Skeleton heroes) reworked, no longer mere copies of Fenuku
- Odontotyranni do more damage and give more experience
- Increased health of Nessus and Polyphemus in Epic and Legendary
- Fixed Ancient Scorpos using normal weapons in all difficulties, buffed health
- Fixed Act 1 gear appearing on Act 3 skeleton heroes
- Dune Raider hero archers can now drop Eldritch Bows
- Tweaked some Ratman heroes
- Tweaked size of Chimera
- Added 1s of stun to Ormenos' stalactite throw
- Typhon's Life Leech now does less immediate damage and more over time
- Zombie Blightcaster poison grenades are now more visible
- Fixed Wildfire bonus on Nu Ba's Nagamaki
- Fixed some common torso armors being invisible on Tigermen and Jackalmen
- Fixed various NPC animations
- Fixed a number of dead database links
- Improved Kalixenia's defeat sequence
- No more normal bone piles spawning near Boar Snatcher
- Vince no longer targets pets
- Orient quest raptor is less stoic
- Hades' shadow cloud now shares his creature type
- Hades' shadow cloud no longer generates pet anger
- Various text improvements
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Wuppo</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.36 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Fun Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (46.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.36 *TO* 1.1.43

* File changed: DLC: Shop DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 3.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.36 *TO* 1.1.43

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 513.0 MB *TO* 514.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.36 *TO* 1.1.43

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.43 (14 July 2017)

SPOILER ALERT
- Black Screen: Since a Windows 10 update some computers show a black screen when trying to play Wuppo fullscreen without Vsync on. You should be able to fix this by pressing Alt + Enter. To make sure the game starts up in the safest way possible, the game will now boot windowed if you launch it for the first time. If you've messed up your settings somehow, you can always remove ''Wuppo_config.ini" located at %localappdata%/wuppo/ and the game will reset to the default settings when launching.
- Minor Shader Fix: Fixed some unintended motion blur and minor graphical issues.
- Funpack DLC update (SUPER SECRET): A SECRET video got added to the Wuppo Funpack...
- You can now eat FULL HP marbles even if your HP is already full (to avoid confusion). (1.1.42)
- You can close the options menu with the escape key in the titlescreen and in the pause screen. (1.1.42)
- Changed the version number of the application, hopefully solving any weird texture issues some people had lately when updating from the demo to the full version. (1.1.42)
- If your textures are glitched when launching the game, you can revert to 1.1.40 through the BETAS tab and entering the code "previousversion". More info here.
- Fixed an infinite money exploit glitch. (1.1.43)
(Full changelog)
Edward_Carnby: Ask about latest Space Rangers patch please. =)
bongboy: And Strafe. Always Strafe.
Space Rangers has been asked about and I am on top of STRAFE since that game is under my management :)
There is a problem with the Wuppo update. The new update will turn the game to "Demo 1.1.43" instead of "v 1.1.43". My save files are still there but I am missing the Boss Rush Mode and also the game sees my controller as a Playstation controller and not Xbox (maybe that can be changed but I did not mess with it). I did not spend too much time with it so I am not sure if there are any other problems. I went back to version 1.1.36 which has my Boss Rush Mode.
astrugar710: There is a problem with the Wuppo update. The new update will turn the game to "Demo 1.1.43" instead of "v 1.1.43". My save files are still there but I am missing the Boss Rush Mode and also the game sees my controller as a Playstation controller and not Xbox (maybe that can be changed but I did not mess with it). I did not spend too much time with it so I am not sure if there are any other problems. I went back to version 1.1.36 which has my Boss Rush Mode.
Please contact GOG Support.
Blues only read this thread randomly, and bugs reported here often just ignored by them.
astrugar710: There is a problem with the Wuppo update. The new update will turn the game to "Demo 1.1.43" instead of "v 1.1.43". My save files are still there but I am missing the Boss Rush Mode and also the game sees my controller as a Playstation controller and not Xbox (maybe that can be changed but I did not mess with it). I did not spend too much time with it so I am not sure if there are any other problems. I went back to version 1.1.36 which has my Boss Rush Mode.
kbnrylaec: Please contact GOG Support.
Blues only read this thread randomly, and bugs reported here often just ignored by them.
Will do. I will contact them on Sunday night or Monday, after the weekend.
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs, here come the first updates of the week (including a very puzzling one for Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut):

· StarCrawlers
· Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

<span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Patch 1.0.2 (32-bit) [Windows] --- Size: 819.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English --- Size: 822.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.2

* File changed: Patch 1.0.2 [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Original Strike Suit Zero + DLC (PC) --- Name *FROM* setup_strike_suit_zero_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_strike_suit_zero_2.1.0.12.exe --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 13 May 2014 13:08:14 GMT *TO* Sat 02 May 2015 12:26:46 GMT

[NO CHANGELOG]
@Wuppo - we are removing 1.1.43 version for now and contacting dev about the issue. Sorry for the hassle.
high rated
And more updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 17 July:

· EVERSPACE
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Jotun: Valhalla Edition
· Sublevel Zero Redux
· Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
· Wuppo

<span class="bold">EVERSPACE</span> has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Latin-American-Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian

<span class="bold">Factorio [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.28 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.30 [Windows] --- Size: 619.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Jotun: Valhalla Edition</span> has changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible graphics card with at least 256MB of video memory, DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 8 GB available space *TO* 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit only!), Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible graphics card with at least 256MB of video memory, DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 8 GB available space

<span class="bold">Sublevel Zero Redux</span> has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Sublevel Zero Redux Update (13 July 2017)

- It’s finally time! The enormous free Redux expansion for Sublevel Zero is now live, including full VR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive!
- Sublevel Zero Redux brings a remastered campaign, difficulty modes, new enemies and unlocks, and much more. As the definitive version of the game we couldn’t be more excited to get it to all of you. It’s a great moment to finally get all of this content out there, and to have the VR version done! It was back in 2014 that we first had the inspiration for this game, and it wasn’t long before we were dreaming big and imagining how awesome it would be on the (not-even-out-yet) Oculus Rift DK2. It’s been a long road, as covered in previous posts, and we’re so glad to have delivered something we’re proud of.

Major features include:

Intro Campaign
- Intended to familiarise new and existing players to the game. It's shorter and easier to introduce the core game mechanics. Once completed, the regular campaign is unlocked.

Restructured Campaign
- We've introduced difficulty modifiers that scale to a variety of different player skill levels and affect enemy health, drop rates, crafting costs and Nanite life. This provides an easier introduction, with an even tougher challenge for veterans.
- As you progress, harder alternate levels unlock that add more challenge as you improve. You can track your progress through the game on the new Campaign Progression tab on the menu.

Expanded Procedural Generation
- We've added over 70 new rooms to further expand the game and add more variety to levels.

Full VR Support
- Full support for Oculus and Vive. Weapons such as the Smartgun, Homing Missiles and Homing Swarms have lock-on capabilities which can be utilised with head tracking. There’s also a wide variety of different comfort options to suit your individual needs, including a unique Comfort Calibrator mode to help you quickly find the settings you want!

Teleporters
- To reduce backtracking, Teleporters are now available at certain points to help you get back onto the critical path through levels.

New Enemies
- We've created two brand-new enemies that add deadly new twists to combat.

Elite Enemies
- Progressing through the game will unlock harder variations of existing enemies. These guys take more hits and punch back even harder, adding another layer of difficulty for the most experienced pilots.

Enemy Codex
- By destroying enemies, this unlocks trophies in the Codex tab. Each entry gives you more information about different enemy types as well as their strengths and weaknesses.

New Starting Classes
- The Seeker class is specifically designed for players to take advantage of homing weapons such as the Homing Swarm and Smartgun right from the start. It’s also perfect for VR players.
- The Reaver is an experimental ship bolted together by a dangerous madman. Even rumoured to indulge in cannibalism, his regard for the safety of others and himself was legendarily lacking.

Save and Quit
- Leaving mid-game now gives you the option to continue from the start of your current level. One thing to note is that Hard difficulty modes disable this feature.

Optimisations and Performance
- Levels load faster and gameplay is smoother thanks to a bunch of optimisations. There’s also an option to turn on banking which adds a great sense of weight to the ship.

- We've added French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian localisations so you can enjoy Sublevel Zero in multiple languages.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name has not changed (setup_trine_3_-_artifacts_of_power_1.11_(3102)_(4832).exe) --- Size *FROM* 715.0 KB *TO* 714.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 02:24:40 GMT *TO* Wed 05 Jul 2017 15:54:05 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.11 (3102))

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name has not changed (setup_trine_3_-_artifacts_of_power_1.11_(3102)_(4832)-1.bin) --- Size has not changed (3.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 02:24:24 GMT *TO* Wed 05 Jul 2017 15:53:51 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.11 (3102))

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer

<span class="bold">Wuppo</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (514.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.43 *TO* 1.1.36

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(The info concerning patch v1.1.43 has been removed from the changelog)

(Full changelog)
Post edited July 17, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 17 July. First, updates with files that have changed in some way or another:

· Asura
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Project Highrise
· StarCrawlers

<span class="bold">Asura</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 27897 (Latest) [Windows]

* File added: Patch 27909 (Latest) [Windows] --- Size: 14.0 MB --- Version: Patch 13207 -> 13519

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 531.0 MB *TO* 532.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 27897 (Latest) *TO* 27909 (Latest)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 529.0 MB *TO* 530.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 27897 (Latest) *TO* 27909 (Latest)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (590.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 27897 (Latest) *TO* 27909 (Latest)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 27909 (17 July 2017)

- UI and Bug fix.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Factorio [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.28 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.28 [Mac OS X]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.30 [Linux] --- Size: 599.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.30 [Mac OS X] --- Size: 599.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.15.30 [Experimental build] (17th July 2017)
The full changelog can be viewed at: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&amp;t=50891
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Project Highrise</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Las Vegas: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

* File changed: DLC: Las Vegas: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

* File changed: DLC: Miami Malls: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

* File changed: DLC: Miami Malls: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 3.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (104.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (107.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.5.3 *TO* 1.5.5.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.5.5.4 (17th July 2017)

- Minor bug fixes.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 894.0 MB *TO* 888.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 *TO* 1.0.2

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
And then, updates that only affect game cards:

· Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
· Aragami
· Dungeons 2
· Gremlins, Inc.
· Offworld Trading Company
· Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The
· Reus
· Rise of the Triad: Dark War
· Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
· Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

<span class="bold">Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Aragami</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Dungeons 2</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Gremlins, Inc.</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer

<span class="bold">Offworld Trading Company</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please note: The GOG version of Offworld Trading Company does not support custom lobbies and multiplayer is ranked only. *TO* Please note: The GOG version of Offworld Trading Company does not support custom lobbies and multiplayer is ranked only, Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Original Strife: Veteran Edition, The</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer *TO* Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Reus</span> has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Missing! *TO* Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* Missing! *TO* OS X 10.9+, Processor: Dual Core Processor or AMD Phenom, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM*
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom processor (Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II recommended), 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended), DirectX10 compatible video card with 512 MB of memory(Nvidia GeForce 8XXX series, Radeon HD 2XXX series, Intel HD 3000 or higher with 1 GB recommended), 500 MB HDD, mouse, keyboard *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX10(R) compatible card with 512MB of memory, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX10(R) compatible card with 1024MB of memory, Hard Drive Space: 500 MB, Mouse, Keyboard

<span class="bold">Rise of the Triad: Dark War</span> has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer, Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> has changed

<span class="bold">Saints Row: Gat out of Hell</span> has changed