It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
StarCrawlers

Patch 1.0.2 (05 July 2017)

The Mac & Linux versions will be updated as soon as possible.
A variety of improvements and fixes - boosted stash storage, blueprint chip / crafting component management, combat UI, and more - dig in!

Items

The Stash in the Saloon now has 3 tabs worth of storage, with 32 items each.
Talrie has added an AutoCraft Bench to her shop. If y’all have Blueprint Chips, this’d be the place to use them.
Blueprint Chips and crafting components are now unique. If a unique item is rolled to drop and is already present in your inventory or stash, another loot drop will replace it.
Removed AutoCraft Benches from spawning in facility maps as you can now craft in the comfort of your home station.
New crafting opportunities are on the way soon!

Force Psyker

Fixed a bug with Purity Prism that could fail to clear Stun.

Smuggler

Artifacts created with Bag of Wonders will clean up correctly if destroyed before activating.

Soldier

Fixed an issue preventing FoxKin being recognized when using the Custom Armor passive.

UI

Hitting the Tab key will now toggle display of health bars over mobs in combat.
Added a option for Sticky Ability Wheel in combat. This will cause the Ability Wheel to persist after an enemy is clicked instead of fading when the mouse button is released.
Attack results are now logged first in Combat Log, followed by factors that affected the final damage.
Attacks that miss because the target dodged are now called out in the Combat Log.
Crit resistance successes are now shown in the Combat Log.
The Combat Log, Crew Monitor and Timeline now all scroll independently, based on mouse cursor location.
The Combat Log will now also show event messages.

Mobs & Combat

All characters now correctly have 0% Dodge chance while affected by Stun (though attacks against them can still miss).
Slight reduction in base damage and critical chance for CorpSec Heavy’s Power shot.
CorpSec Heavy’s Battle Scan no longer stacks.
Fixed certain Void-tainted mobs from having an outsized shield effect.

Misc

Fixed Lungquake syndrome boosting damage resistance incorrectly.
Fixed a stacking crit buff upgrade when dealing elemental damage from failing at 20 stacks.
Fixed an issue that could cause an Autosave to be unrecognized in the Title Screen if preferences had been reset.
Fixed an issue with forced player movement that could cause strange behaviour.
Minor text fixes.
high rated
Edward_Carnby: StarCrawlers
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... woof, woof!!!
Edward_Carnby: StarCrawlers
little_helper: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... woof, woof!!!
arghhhh .... Sorry. :(
high rated
Renowned Explorers: International Society [There is finally the changelog for version 457]

Changelog for Patch 457 (06th July 2017)

FIXED:
- Fixed crash in Entourage shop
- Fixed Emperor Pleaser, Emperor's New Favourite Groove and some expedition achievements
- Fixed the legendary armor - archeology trinket

BALANCE:
- Min-Jeong captain's perk lowered to 3-5 Status/Gold
- Halved all Secret/Discovery/TreasureHunt multipliers
- Output from Irene's Skull lowered to 1 per 3 levels.
- removed 40 renown from secrets from Final Anagogic treasure
- Insight doubling entourage costs 1000 Status
- Government Secrets now only works on journalists
- Price of new entourage for insight increased.
high rated
mk47at: Only a part of it. He missed the 1.5.4. changes.

Edit: It's complete. Most of the changes are actually 1.5.4.
Actually, all the listed changes are those of 1.5.4, and the actual 1.5.5 one, "Fixed shops", is not included in the changelog we got here.
mk47at: Only a part of it. He missed the 1.5.4. changes.

Edit: It's complete. Most of the changes are actually 1.5.4.
HypersomniacLive: Actually, all the listed changes are those of 1.5.4, and the actual 1.5.5 one, "Fixed shops", is not included in the changelog we got here.
Fixed.
They’ve updated the Renowned Explorers main game but not the add on packs which will no longer work, and with no patch option we are gonna have to wait till they update the rest.
high rated
Judas just informed me (and I checked it) that Neighbours from Hell Compilation has been updated. There also is a changelog and the update according to the changelog is from July 6th. Because of the missing flag I would not even have noticed without Judas' message.

Neighbours from Hell 1
Changelog:
Update (06 July 2017)
-added support for cloud saves
-added the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Hungarian, and Polish.

Neighbours from Hell 2
Changelog
Update (06 July 2017)
-added support for cloud saves
-added the following languages: French, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, German, Czech, Spanish, and Italian.

Added changelog to the thread here.
Post edited July 06, 2017 by MarkoH01
thraxman: They’ve updated the Renowned Explorers main game but not the add on packs which will no longer work, and with no patch option we are gonna have to wait till they update the rest.
As I said on July 1st and still not fixed! https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16848
MarkoH01: Because of the missing flag I would not even have noticed without Judas' message.
I see them in my scripts, so MaGog will pick them up as well. It's going to be included in muntdefems' next post ;).
Post edited July 06, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
Cheers. Could you also fix the forum link of River City Ransom: Underground?
Can you take a look at (concerning SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars and SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm) and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16889]this (concerning Renowned Explorers) please ?
MarkoH01: Because of the missing flag I would not even have noticed without Judas' message.
WinterSnowfall: I see them in my scripts, so MaGog will pick them up as well. It's going to be included in muntdefems' next post ;).
Good to know. So it's still enough to follow this thread on a regular basis. I was a bit concerned about the fact that this update according to the changelog anready was from July 6th but has not been reported here yet.
thraxman: They’ve updated the Renowned Explorers main game but not the add on packs which will no longer work, and with no patch option we are gonna have to wait till they update the rest.
lenskip: As I said on July 1st and still not fixed! https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16848
Yeah, there's some wonky things going on with the installers that I am investigating. Should have it sorted by tomorrow if all goes well :)
For Renowned Explorers, please see this post

For everything else, there's Support :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Could you also fix the forum link of River City Ransom: Underground?
Also fixed :)
Post edited July 06, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: For everything else, there's Support :)
Oh man. Something tells me the poor overworked lads in support are not going to like this :).