It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
muntdefems: · Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Grim Dawn
· Hollow Knight Soundtrack [DLC]
· Long Dark, The [In Dev]
· Master of Orion
· Medal of Honor™: Pacific Assault
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Ruin of the Reckless
· SimplePlanes
· Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
· TerraTech: R&D Pack [In Dev] [DLC]
· Urban Empire
Hmmm... is MaGog no longer parsing Planet Nomads and Slime Rancher? I remember both were here (In-Dev) before it switched to legacy mode...

Anyway, here's the changelog:

#### Update 0.6.5 (22 June 2017)

* Automatic mining machine - a late-game block that does the mining for you
* Double clicking on an item in 3D printer now adds one item to the queue
* Fixed dispenser mystically working at 400 meters
* It rains a lot less on the planets
* It doesn't get that dark during rains
* Negative conditions have lesser effect on health, making survival more balanced
P.S.: And here's the one for Slime Rancher:

#### Patch 0.6.0d (22nd June 2017)

* Fixed bug where some slime toys' effect area was smaller than intended.
* Fixed bug where the Quantum Mosaic Largo's mosaic shell was sometimes entirely hidden within its body.
* Fixed bug where sound would sometimes cut out after too much time around Dervish Slimes.
* Fixed bug where returning to Largos in a corral with an auto-feeder and plort-collector would sometimes not produce all of the proper plorts.
* Fixed bug where Diversification achievement was not properly counting Largos across all parts of the Ranch.
* Fixed bug where carrots and parsnips would sometimes become stuck against corral posts.
* Optimized some textures for a minor memory usage improvement.
* Optimized some object management for a minor CPU usage improvement.
... and that's just for 0.6.0d. There were *A LOT* more updates included in the previous changelogs from the 19th and 13th of June.

I'm just hoping MaGog will... catch them all? :)
Post edited June 23, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
MarkoH01: [...]
All these were rebuilt to add another language GUI to the installer, without game files change. It was automated process, but handling changelogs are not part of that.

Adding changelogs by hand each time we need to run some internal changes is just something that's not gonna happen.
high rated
MarkoH01: [...]
Thiev: All these were rebuilt to add another language GUI to the installer, without game files change. It was automated process, but handling changelogs are not part of that.

Adding changelogs by hand each time we need to run some internal changes is just something that's not gonna happen.
I would not have a problem with those internal changes if I could be sure I would be informed about all normal updates. Unfortunately this is not the case either. I really don't see any problem why you could not add a simple automated changelog entry but obviously (and I mean that since the site here is broken for weeks or even months now) GOG doesn't care anymore. A "this is not going to happen" phrase is something I was expecting from Steam but not from GOG. Well, nevermind the question.
Thiev: All these were rebuilt to add another language GUI to the installer, without game files change. It was automated process, but handling changelogs are not part of that.

GOG should at least rename the newly-auto-build installers.
Same filename with different filesize and checksum make a lot of confusion.

For example, GOG could rename
setup_reigns_32_1.25_gog-3_(10889).exe
to
setup_reigns_32_1.25_gog-4_(10890).exe
kbnrylaec: GOG should at least rename the newly-auto-build installers.

to
Number in bracket corresponds to online build used for generation. Since they were generated from exactly the same build, the number is the same.
Thiev: Number in bracket corresponds to online build used for generation. Since they were generated from exactly the same build, the number is the same.
Adding new language GUI and nothing changes in the newly build filename.
THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

GOG's workflow is buggy and problematic.
Thiev: Adding changelogs by hand each time we need to run some internal changes is just something that's not gonna happen.
What Thiev is really trying to say (and yes, I'm putting words in his mouth) is that if there's no changelog for a new installer, then it probably doesn't contain any important changes. Except when it does, and they forget to add a changelog... which has happened on occasion, but not enough for us to form an angry mob over it.

P.S.: @Thiev: btw, do roll back those awful Oblivion timestamp changes, or I'm going to badger you until you do it! :)
Post edited June 23, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
I guess our work will continue 'as is' :(
WinterSnowfall: P.S.: @Thiev: btw, do roll back those awful Oblivion timestamp changes, or I'm going to badger you until you do it! :)
They are reverted, but won't fix things retroactively, as that would require another timestamp change.
tl'dr - fresh installs won't have this problem
high rated
kbnrylaec: GOG should at least rename the newly-auto-build installers.

to
Thiev: Number in bracket corresponds to online build used for generation. Since they were generated from exactly the same build, the number is the same.
So, Tech Commander, please, kindly tell us how we are supposed to keep track of updated games?
Many updates come without changelog or flag even.
MaGog was a remedy somehow but in legacy mode she doesn't track the newest additions to the catalog.

Are you ok with us being in the dark here? What is your/GOGs view on this subject matter?
Sorry for this rant but this issue is ludicrous from the customer perspective.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by zambrey
haydenaurion: Hope you don't mind waiting till next week for the gog version fixes because it's unlikely they'll come before then going off history, that is assuming patch support for the gog version isn't suddenly dropped like has happened with some newer releases here. I'm in the same boat.
JudasIscariot: Actually, I've just gotten informed that we've received the latest version of Darkest Dungeon so unless the version we've received has some issues that need to be resolved by the developer, we should have the latest version out for everyone by tomorrow.
Any news on that front?

I really hope the update doesn't get delayed until after the weekend. :(
Post edited June 23, 2017 by Giddimani
Thiev: They are reverted, but won't fix things retroactively, as that would require another timestamp change.
tl'dr - fresh installs won't have this problem
Hmmm... thanks, I guess :). But was it reverted in the offline installers as well? I'm going to md5sum the ones I'm downloading now, but to me they look identical to the ones that crashed Wrye Bash.
WinterSnowfall: Hmmm... thanks, I guess :). But was it reverted in the offline installers as well? I'm going to md5sum the ones I'm downloading now, but to me they look identical to the ones that crashed Wrye Bash.
Stop the download and retry in 5min. I purged the links.
Thiev: Stop the download and retry in 5min. I purged the links.
I see them now. Much obliged! :)
high rated
Grim Dawn and Super Hexagon were updated.

I added both changelogs to the respective game forums (fora?). ;)

Grim Dawn: Part I and Part II

Super Hexagon (it's"only" an updated Linux build)
Post edited June 23, 2017 by ElTerprise